PDA

View Full Version : This cake is eerily delicious!

DaojinWildfire
10-23-12, 03:30 PM
http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711259469_IdZjuLQw_c.jpg

Bake an Eerie Cake and serve it to your ghosts and goblins (and customers) in Bakery Story (http://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!

bigbux3
10-23-12, 03:31 PM
Wasn't this in a box last year?

mattyboo1
10-23-12, 03:35 PM

How is a food on a box

bigbux3
10-23-12, 03:37 PM
How is a food on a box

That's a decoration.

shakiba
10-23-12, 03:38 PM
It's cute, but probably for gems.

rainkissed
10-23-12, 03:39 PM

Yup I believe this was in last years Halloween box. I didn't get it then but I'm glad I have the opportunity now. It's adorable. So glad they're brining back last years stuff.

sweetstuff525
10-23-12, 03:41 PM
Yup saw it in the box bakery thread ... I hope they bring the moster kitchen I saw a pic and kinda like it

bigbux3
10-23-12, 03:49 PM
Yup I believe this was in last years Halloween box. I didn't get it then but I'm glad I have the opportunity now. It's adorable. So glad they're brining back last years stuff.

I don't consider these updates unless NEW content is released.

rainkissed
10-23-12, 04:17 PM

Technically it's not an "update", but it's a good opportunity for those to get what they missed out on before. I'm very happy for it. Just hope they bring out the monster kitchen.

Baraze
10-23-12, 04:45 PM
I should have saved my gems instead of buying two coffin shelves. Or better yet, controlled my trigger finger to not buy two useless boxes from the Italian week. Boo!

lin77
10-23-12, 05:40 PM
More Halloween? Good grief...6 weeks of this is ENOUGH! I was hoping for some fall items but I guess that's not going to happen! Geez TL...way to go on cramming an evil holiday down people's throats! I am so sick of seeing it!

lylahmae
10-23-12, 06:36 PM
More Halloween? Good grief...6 weeks of this is ENOUGH! I was hoping for some fall items but I guess that's not going to happen! Geez TL...way to go on cramming an evil holiday down people's throats! I am so sick of seeing it!
Enjoying Halloween does not make anyone evil.

ashrb
10-23-12, 07:19 PM
How... original. I guess we'll be seeing more stuff from last year that will cost gems. Woo.

Baraze
10-23-12, 07:31 PM
Its not been six weeks that we have had halloween items. Every holiday isnt celebrated or enjoyed by everyone. Get over it! I hated the summer decor, did that mean I wasnt supposed to play? Not everyone goes all out for Easter but what does that have to do with anything?

I like the name Team-lame-va but I have to admit they have been outdoing themselves with making up for the price hikes. And letting those of us who could only gawk at the forums to see what the games were like a year ago.

I wish they'd rolled out the October stufd earlier.

I can only imagine if some creep will whine when Santa Claus is prominent in the decor at the end of next month.

bdocc
10-23-12, 07:48 PM
It kinda looks like a decoration!

ashrb
10-23-12, 08:31 PM
Its not been six weeks that we have had halloween items. Every holiday isnt celebrated or enjoyed by everyone. Get over it! I hated the summer decor, did that mean I wasnt supposed to play? Not everyone goes all out for Easter but what does that have to do with anything?

I like the name Team-lame-va but I have to admit they have been outdoing themselves with making up for the price hikes. And letting those of us who could only gawk at the forums to see what the games were like a year ago.

I wish they'd rolled out the October stufd earlier.

I can only imagine if some creep will whine when Santa Claus is prominent in the decor at the end of next month.

Outdoing themselves? Lol how on earth have they outdone themselves to make up for the price spike because all I have seen are updates based prominently around gems.

sourlicorice5
10-23-12, 08:47 PM

I agree. I don't mind old content being rereleased as long as they give us new stuff as well. Last weeks was dissappointing, all old content and not much new.

xoxjenn
10-23-12, 09:08 PM
Cute. :)

cast1532
10-23-12, 09:42 PM
You people are insane. Many people asked for old items to be brought back and they did. I have a feeling that this week will be the last week of the Halloween theme because this week will be November 1st. I'm glad that they dedicated the last two weeks to last years Halloween. We have more new stuff than last year.

I didn't see this item last year because I was overwhelmed with goals which I didn't get to enjoy the Halloween spirit.

Also, many people who celebrate Halloween are not evil especially the kids that go trick or treating.

thatgirl444
10-23-12, 10:45 PM
This cake is adorable....Thank you TL for bring back old items...there will always be unsatisfied complainers...it's unavoidable....and for the record ....Halloween is not an evil holiday and children and adults who enjoy to dress up and become someone else for a day are certainly not evil.

sourlicorice5
10-23-12, 11:08 PM
You people are insane. Many people asked for old items to be brought back and they did. I have a feeling that this week will be the last week of the Halloween theme because this week will be November 1st. I'm glad that they dedicated the last two weeks to last years Halloween. We have more new stuff than last year.

I didn't see this item last year because I was overwhelmed with goals which I didn't get to enjoy the Halloween spirit.

Also, many people who celebrate Halloween are not evil especially the kids that go trick or treating.

Lol we are not insane (ok maybe a little crazy :p). What about the Halloween before I started playing. I never got a chance to get those items (unless the games weren't around then). Anyways, I'm happy for those that get a chance to get the old items. It's just dissappointing when there aren't many new items for those that have them already. If they added half old and half new in each update then I'd be fine with it. Last week farm got nothing but old content (except crop and tree but no new decorations) which I already have and to get a second week of nothing but old content, especially (the last week most likely as you said) it is rather dissappointing for some players. Now if they add some new items as well as old then i will be fine with it.

I agree with your last point lol. People are not evil for celebrating Halloween.

unosocite
10-24-12, 04:24 AM
If they added half old and half new in each update then I'd be fine with it. Now if they add some new items as well as old then i will be fine with it.

Agree. But there're still a couple days before the update date. Who knows? There might be new items. Perhaps there'll be teaser of new decoration posted tomorrow.

kieranyeow
10-24-12, 06:26 AM
Wow,
Maybe The Monster Kitchen Will Be A
"LMO"?
Hope It's Is.
Smile :D
Excited For Next Xmas :)

dalula
10-24-12, 03:18 PM
I dont think the halloween theme has been running for 6 weeks. But anyway the cake looks nice. sad to see the halloween items go... theyre always the best!