PDA

View Full Version : Why is the time so short on LE dragons

RayneHavoc
10-23-12, 10:02 AM
It seems unfair that the timer is so short on the LE dragons. I bred and and bred for the witch AND the pumpkin and nothing....I should mention also that I am level 50 and have been trying for the diamond since about level 10 religiously with no luck. It seems lopsided when I see someone who is level 30 with 2-3 diamonds......what is up with these numbers. I understand it is a random number generator but it seems very lopsided in the favor of some and not others, unless those with several are buying them with gold which again makes it seem that those of us who are poor and can not afford to buy gold will never finish some of the quests like in some of the other team lava games....just seems unfair is all. Sorry if I seem like I am whining or complaining (ok so I am complaining a bit). Can someone from team lava respond and tell me what the deal is?:mad: :mad:

Uamele
10-23-12, 01:46 PM
It seems unfair that the timer is so short on the LE dragons. I bred and and bred for the witch AND the pumpkin and nothing....I should mention also that I am level 50 and have been trying for the diamond since about level 10 religiously with no luck. It seems lopsided when I see someone who is level 30 with 2-3 diamonds......what is up with these numbers. I understand it is a random number generator but it seems very lopsided in the favor of some and not others, unless those with several are buying them with gold which again makes it seem that those of us who are poor and can not afford to buy gold will never finish some of the quests like in some of the other team lava games....just seems unfair is all. Sorry if I seem like I am whining or complaining (ok so I am complaining a bit). Can someone from team lava respond and tell me what the deal is?:mad: :mad:

Agreement with you on that. I managed to get one of LE dragons but no luck on breeding out diamond dragon and my patiences is starting to wear out. >.<

bdocc
10-23-12, 05:49 PM
Maybe for LE dragons they could let us try and get the dragon for a week that would be better.

RayneHavoc
10-24-12, 12:22 PM
I'm sure that it is just a numbers game but eventually everyone has to be lucky....I didn't get either LE and I don't have a diamond.....so my patience is also running a smidge thin

krisypie1
10-24-12, 05:06 PM
I didn't get the witch, but I lucked out and got the pumpkin. I also don't have the original diamond. I'm at level 63, and I got the Infinity at level 62, I bred Wizard lvl 10, and fairy lvl 7 to get the infinity. Just keep trying the same combo, don't change and go back stay the same. There are others I can't seem to get like Trickster, landworm, mermaid, clown, griffin, laserlight, dream, icecream, tusker, and angel.