PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade buildings

pcoote
10-23-12, 04:53 AM
In the last update it said new buildings and also to be able to upgrade existing building. When is this going to actually happen? It seems a little sly stating it on the update and then not actually doing it

prime888
10-24-12, 06:25 PM
In the last update it said new buildings and also to be able to upgrade existing building. When is this going to actually happen? It seems a little sly stating it on the update and then not actually doing it

Yes I was also wondering when this will happen (upgrade our exisinting buildings to make them look better). I was looking forward in this on every update we got, but nothing yet >_<

MHz_
10-24-12, 09:27 PM
I'll be working on this next week (hopefully)... so you can expect to actually see the update either at the end of next week or in 2 weeks.. depending on how long it takes to implement and test the changes.

Here's a little tease: you'll be able to upgrade your coin and royal buildings for increased payouts, and royal point values :) They'll look the same visually (for now) but you'll definitely get increased rewards for upgrading.

Upgrading is meant as a long term goal for high level players, and will not be easy :)

cyhiraeth
10-24-12, 11:11 PM
So you announce a feature in an Update release that's not even been tested let alone expected to be ready for 1 or 2 weeks? Talk about lack of professionalism. One doesn't add a feature to updates if said feature is only going to be available with another update.

pcoote
10-25-12, 12:37 AM
So you announce a feature in an Update release that's not even been tested let alone expected to be ready for 1 or 2 weeks? Talk about lack of professionalism. One doesn't add a feature to updates if said feature is only going to be available with another update.

I agree it was misleading but I appreciate the response to my query

mymummy789
10-25-12, 02:15 AM

to be honest, I really don't mind if they mention things that aren't quite ready. This is the ONLY game where TL staff keep us informed of changes and answer queries, and I thank them very much for it :)

cyhiraeth
10-25-12, 03:14 AM
to be honest, I really don't mind if they mention things that aren't quite ready. This is the ONLY game where TL staff keep us informed of changes and answer queries, and I thank them very much for it :)

Sure they could still do it as in a "what's to come sort of thing". Including it in the update notes is misleading.

MHz_
10-25-12, 07:42 AM

We planned to have it ready when we rolled out 1.1 but it just didn't make it out in time. The system is actually fully implemented and tested, there's just no data for the actual requirements yet. I've been doing a lot of balance work on the rest of the game that affects the majority of the players, which took higher priority.

I should have clarified my wording when I said "update"... what I meant was... it will be in a server side update likely next week, not a new client side update.

laVirtualCloset
10-25-12, 08:57 AM

mymummy789, I agree with you COMPLETELY!!!

The information and response in the Castle Story Discussion Board is unlike any I've encountered in the others. Thank you very much TL!

FlyingMonkee
10-25-12, 10:07 AM
Thanks guys, but we won't know without feedback and questions from all of you, so thank you to all of you as well.

mymummy789, I agree with you COMPLETELY!!!

The information and response in the Castle Story Discussion Board is unlike any I've encountered in the others. Thank you very much TL!