PDA

View Full Version : Feeding advise pls

suzysuzy34
10-23-12, 12:27 AM
Hi. I'm new to this game and so far I'm enjoying it and am wondering if other players can give me some advise on feeding.

I'm on level 15, have five habitats and about 15 dragons, but my dragons aren't getting past feeding level eight as it costs loads to feed them. I'm wondering if I have too many dragons early on? I did this as one of the tasks kept asking me to breed, I've stopped for now. I keep planting food, and feeding my dragons but the bigger ones just aren't getting bigger as they require so much more food which I don't seem to be making.

Any advise would be really appreciated.

Nefertekas
10-23-12, 01:12 AM
From your storm8 id , I saw an island that is only level 7. What's your other island? You gotta have another storm8 id. Because personally I don't remember how many dragons I had at that level. But it seems like a good number. Just keep all the eggs that hatch until you're full, and replace the common babies for the rare and super rare ones. That way, you'll have bigger coin intake, and can buy more food.
Feeding older dragons is quite costly indeed.

suzysuzy34
10-23-12, 02:40 AM
Thanks for replying. My storm I'd for this game is suzysuzy35 as I'm playing on a new device.will try what you say.

mammami08
10-23-12, 03:20 AM
Thanks for replying. My storm I'd for this game is suzysuzy35 as I'm playing on a new device.will try what you say.

And you don't really have to evolv your dragons to epic (as big as they get) at this point. Yes they will earn a little more coins but to have full islands with dragons of lower levels are just as good. So keep breeding and do as Nefertekas suggested, keep your habitats full, excange common for rare or super rares as you breed them. Feed the smaller ones so you can use the to breed with (at least one of every kind). I would personally use my coins to buy more habitats and expansions rather then feeding, cos the more dragons you have the more money you make.

Nefertekas
10-23-12, 04:08 AM
Everything seems fine for now :) when you have some money you can get the bigger habitats, but for now if you run low on space buy the smaller ones (save maybe for fire and forest,those are cheap). Breed your dragons as much as possible! And keep the hybrids that earn the most, usually the rarest ones.
And a good trick is to feed them until, say, initial level four. No need to feed them five times unless you want/can raise the, to another level, otherwise their food bar should remain empty until you can fill it all up in one go. :)

And yeah, go for expansions. Even if the clearing costs become a bit crazy, you'll need the space. You might expand and then clear stuff when you have more money, but don't wait too long because prices may double! That's what's been hindering many new players.

kwhales
10-23-12, 05:09 AM
I'm feeding mine one at a time. Don't try to feed all your dragons as once. keep them small and epic only the ones you really want to. Evolve them at least once (cheaper food) so you can breed with others. It doesn't seem (to me at least) what level the dragon is on to breed diff types of dragons. It seems to be the number of times you breed and with which ones, not the level.

sweetstuff525
10-23-12, 05:43 AM
I try to put one of each into epic form... Since once I get a diamond if I ever do since I'm level 63 ... I can get the diamon hybrids into diamond habitats which only hold one dragon and I'll would have to sell a lot of the diplicates

suzysuzy34
10-23-12, 06:45 AM
Hi. Really super advice, but how do you exchange?.

Nefertekas
10-23-12, 06:52 AM
Hi. Really super advice, but how do you exchange?.
Sell the ones you don't want or that you have repeated, and then hatch the new ones and place them where they should go, according to their colors ;)

suzysuzy34
10-23-12, 07:19 AM
Thanks.i did have a little look and saw you could sell. Thanks for your advice.