PDA

View Full Version : Lost 60,000 coins while buying a spooky piano

mikidi
10-22-12, 10:51 PM
I had about 61,000 coins and i had to buy the piano for the goals requirement... I waited about 3 days to collect the coins to buy the piano and finally when i bought the piano worth 60000 coins...and i see a negative balance of 60000 coins. I got the piano but i wasnt supposed to have any negative balance.... Anywayz if i didnt have enough coins i wouldnt have been able to buy the piano...we get massege saying we dont have enough coins right? How can i get my coins back? Also this is my second time facing such issue.. Last time i bought a table worth 6000 coins, my coins reduced but my table disappeared.. I had not created a storm8 ID then so couldnt make the complain... Please help...:(

nmishii
10-22-12, 11:26 PM
You can email support@teamlava.com and tell them what happened.

Here's another thread from today with an explanation from TL on negative coin balances, but yours isn't the same.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38228-Coin-glitch.&highlight=negative

mikidi
10-22-12, 11:35 PM
Thanks for your suggestion nmishii...i see lots of similar issues... I just want to know the real issue so i can get the right solution to fix the issue... I hope the moderators or administrators can help...in the mean time i will try and email support@teamlava.com ...

mikidi
10-22-12, 11:54 PM
I tried sending email to support@teamlava.com but it says the user was not found... So i am just waiting this post to be responded by the support team now...

smiley326
10-23-12, 01:31 AM
Have you PM the support team? Maybe they can help... ^^

kooky panda
10-23-12, 05:04 AM
Sounds like you got the piano, but now you have a negative balance?
Try restarting your device.