PDA

View Full Version : About Diamond's habitat ...

MomsHouseofSweets
10-22-12, 07:22 PM
I have one Diamond Dragon and noticed when I bought a habitat, that there is only one offered or am I missing something here. Seems awfully small. Are you finding that, as your Diamond evolves, the habitat isn't too small??

Takiofallen
10-22-12, 07:26 PM
it' is but it holds the most gold

bigbux3
10-22-12, 07:29 PM
I have one Diamond Dragon and noticed when I bought a habitat, that there is only one offered or am I missing something here. Seems awfully small. Are you finding that, as your Diamond evolves, the habitat isn't too small??

I don't have a Diamond, but I think it's too small. TL should've given us the opportunity to upgrade the habitat as well to make room for more Diamond elemented dragons.

aalan1212
10-22-12, 07:39 PM
They know the Diamond is hard to breed so they make the habitat only for one.

Horntail21
10-22-12, 08:02 PM
Seems like it actually put the habitat at a disadvantage. It holds a lot of coins but I am rarely away from the game long enough for it to max out. Therefor I'm probably getting more money out of the regular habitats that hold 3 high earning dragons. If I was good at math and had patience I would evenly disperse my dragons to maximize their earning potential. As for now I just jam all the dragons I think are cool or look good into one island and put the scrubs on another in the corner

libbyjoyous
10-22-12, 08:41 PM
..... As for now I just jam all the dragons I think are cool or look good into one island and put the scrubs on another in the corner

Haaahaaha oh i cant stop lauughing! I do the same thing! Even went so far as to sell the fruitful dragon... i am careful to try and spread out my super high earning dragons...

I also think the habitat is small.. not that i can manage to breed a dimond anyway..

MomsHouseofSweets
10-22-12, 08:58 PM
Well, I have 2 days or there about, to decide whether to get the yellow habitat or the Diamond Fields habitat for my Diamond. I'm leaning toward the yellow, mainly because it just looks too small and due to cost. If it was a bit larger there'd be no decision; I'd get Diamond Fields. I think he'd look better on the white habitat.

Horntail21
10-22-12, 09:02 PM
Are you talking about a Gold dragon or a Diamond. I didn't think you could put a diamond anywhere but on a diamond habitat?

MomsHouseofSweets
10-22-12, 09:28 PM
Sorry ... I'm deciding on a habitat for my Gold when it hatches. The choice is yellow or the same as for the Diamond. Not sure how the Gold would look on the yellow, the alternative is pretty expensive, especially sinc so much went into breeding.

saintlover
10-22-12, 09:38 PM
Two diamond habitats can fit into the same space as a large habitat. At Epic the diamonds yield as many coins as 3 in the large. So in one hour you can harvest over 8000 coins from two diamond (mercury = 4320 gold = 4000 Quetzal = 4240) habs in the same spot that you can only get 5400 per hour with 3 1800 yielders in one large hab.

MomsHouseofSweets
10-22-12, 09:49 PM
Interesting, saintlover ... thank you for the information.