PDA

View Full Version : Block information? Will TL block players?

jessenv1313
10-22-12, 04:59 PM
Since we don't have block ability ourselves for some crazy reason, does TL/Storm8 ever actually block harassing players from accessing our walls? I am now being harassed by a player, who completely filled my wall... over 100 posts... with rude, nasty, name calling, promising to continue, etc, spam posts. I have sent an email to Storm8, with screenshots and such. But I am concerned because some people have told me they never block people from accessing other people's walls even with this excessive harassment. I am just hoping someone can tell me those people are wrong. It's bad enough to see all that nastiness, but it also erased info I had posted to my neighbors, and posts nbrs made to me, like their part needs & such. So it's rude, but also plain frustrating & interfering with my gameplay.

So I am really hoping that when it warrants it, which this case most certainly should, they will find a way to block them from continuing to do this. If not, and he keeps this up, I won't feel comfortable continuing to play. I am worried about this person being able to continue this barrage, and if so, I won't be able to keep playing. Can someone give me some hope that they will in fact stop him from continuing? Has anyone had this happen and had it resolved positively? Plus I am wondering how long it will take, as the auto-reply I got back said they are "behind" in answering emails and it could take time. I'm afraid I may wake up again tomorrow with another filled page!

I just don't want to keep finding my wall filled with spam, garbage & hate, plus having the good on my wall erased by it, so can someone please tell me TeamLava/Storm8 will actually do something to resolve this??

[S8] Regina
10-22-12, 05:04 PM
I am sorry to hear you are having problems in the game with this player. For further investigation, please also include the Storm8 ID of the player. If you do not know the other player's Storm8 ID, and they have written on your wall, you may give your Storm8 ID to TeamLava for investigation as well. If TeamLava is experiencing a ticket backlog, they will respond to you in a timely manner. :)

jessenv1313
10-22-12, 06:17 PM
I am sorry to hear you are having problems in the game with this player. For further investigation, please also include the Storm8 ID of the player. If you do not know the other player's Storm8 ID, and they have written on your wall, you may give your Storm8 ID to TeamLava for investigation as well. If TeamLava is experiencing a ticket backlog, they will respond to you in a timely manner. :)

I was able to find their Storm8 ID luckily, and I did include that in my email/photos to Storm8/TeamLava. I didn't think staff/mods wanted me to post his name publicly on here... although personally I think people should be warned. But I figured that would be against the rules, so I didn't post it here. If you can assist the support dept with this, I'd be happy to message you with the info privately as well. But again, I just hope they do actually do something to keep him from doing this on my wall again.
Thanks.

FrozenTurtle
10-22-12, 07:37 PM
As long as you have emailed us, we will take a look and take the appropriate actions. Posting any information pertaining to this issue would be a violation, so I will go ahead and close this. Thanks! :)