PDA

View Full Version : Problems breeding on new dawn

ash717
10-22-12, 04:03 PM
I tried to put 2 dragons to breed, nothing happens in new dawn. So I switched to the old app and bred fine, ended up with a Tusker!! Noticed there's an update for dragon story...if I update, will I lose my Tusker? :confused:

sweetstuff525
10-22-12, 04:07 PM
You never know since so far 2 people had pumpkin 7 hrs breeding and then tl turned one to a scorpion and another one to a firestorm.. Better safe than sorry

By the way the update will probably include having high light dragon feeding amounts ... I don't think it's worth it

Nefertekas
10-22-12, 04:09 PM
You never know since so far 2 people had pumpkin 7 hrs breeding and then tl turned one to a scorpion and another one to a firestorm.. Better safe than sorry

By the way the update will probably include having high light dragon feeding amounts ... I don't think it's worth it

What sweetstuff said.

mammami08
10-22-12, 04:17 PM
And i got y tusker egg switched to a mist egg about three weeks or so ago, so i wouldn't update in a million years if you really want your tusker.

bdocc
10-22-12, 04:42 PM
I've had this problem too on new dawn even on original dragon story it didn't work for a while.

ash717
10-22-12, 04:43 PM
Ok, thank you all.