PDA

View Full Version : Magic Garden

Troubadura
10-22-12, 03:35 PM
Since a week i have build Ivy's hut, dit Expansion to the Magic Garden right after the Big Update and now im stuck...
Dit all the quests that showed up since then... No question mark appears. Could it be that i have a Bug?!

Kind of the same happens with the tablet of..., can't remember the Name, Sorry allready late over here. I've unlocked it and since then...Zero

What can i do?

Edit: you need to collect from Ivy's Hut before clicking on the garden to trigger the quests to unlock it. If you do this and don't get the quest, force close and restart your game.

Troubadura
10-22-12, 03:40 PM
I forgott, its really bed Time for me, lol, i dit the deleting/reinstalling, Force closing Things. Several Times!
Thanks for ur help!

FlyingMonkee
10-22-12, 03:57 PM
There is an active thread that is related to Ivy's Hut

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37588-Magic-Garden

Since a week i have build Ivy's hut, dit Expansion to the Magic Garden right after the Big Update and now im stuck...
Dit all the quests that showed up since then... No question mark appears. Could it be that i have a Bug?!

Kind of the same happens with the tablet of..., can't remember the Name, Sorry allready late over here. I've unlocked it and since then...Zero

What can i do?

Troubadura
10-22-12, 04:11 PM
I know this thread. My Problem is that nothing, absolutly nothing happens. I collect every Day from ivy's hut since i've build it! And this since over a week...

FlyingMonkee
10-23-12, 10:04 AM
If you are collecting from Ivy's hut then there are no more Goals for that particular area.

I know this thread. My Problem is that nothing, absolutely nothing happens. I collect every Day from ivy's hut since i've build it! And this since over a week...

FlyingMonkee
10-23-12, 06:12 PM
If you have rotated this item before activating the Goal, please rotate it back to the original setup and restart your device. It will activate in the original rotation.

Troubadura
10-23-12, 10:39 PM
I dit what u sayed, now everything is gone!!! I have to Start from the begining! I was at Level 27! Was happy when i Open it and i saw the Baron but when he asked me chouse an Avatar.... Thats a Bad joke! My id Troubadura

kooky panda
10-24-12, 05:10 AM
I dit what u sayed, now everything is gone!!! I have to Start from the begining! I was at Level 27! Was happy when i Open it and i saw the Baron but when he asked me chouse an Avatar.... Thats a Bad joke! My id Troubadura
Try restarting your device.

Troubadura
10-24-12, 05:33 AM
Thats what i dit, 2 Mins ago again... And the Force closing Thing...and the iTunes Connection...wrote an Email too and send MH_z a PM.
I reckon there's nothing more i can do...

Thx kooky for helping me

It seems to be a Problem, so i continue writing here if something changes, so u guys don't have to answer on different threads for the same issue :-)

kooky panda
10-24-12, 05:35 AM
Thats what i dit, 2 Mins ago again... And the Force closing Thing...and the iTunes Connection...wrote an Email too and send MH_z a PM.
I reckon there's nothing more i can do...

Thx kooky for helping me

It seems to be a Problem, so i continue writing here if something changes, so u guys don't have to answer on different threads for the same issue :-)
support will be able to check your game and get you back.

Troubadura
10-24-12, 05:43 AM
I hope so.... Fingers and Toes crossed ;-)

FlyingMonkee
10-24-12, 11:25 AM
You're all set. You should have your game back now

I hope so.... Fingers and Toes crossed ;-)

Troubadura
10-25-12, 04:02 AM
Thx FlyingMonkee!! Really appericiate ur help!

But there is still my Problem with the Magic Garden...and i think its not only Mine. When i visit my nbrs i see a few with a dark Garden instead of colorfull... And i know that some of them are trying like my to trigger it since almost ages, lol.
I have no open quests, i have tryed rotating it, i have tryed rotating ivy's hut, i have done the Force closing Thing after collecting from ivy's hut. A nbr told me she whent to the potion Shop straight after collecting from ivy's hut and after this the question Mark appeard, so i tryed this one aswell, still nothing!
Same with the tablet, i dit everything my nbrs told me or what i could find on the Forum, after i unlocked it.... Nothing.

seattlestown
10-25-12, 09:57 AM
My magic garden is still blacked out too. I've done everything suggested and nothing unlocks it. Please look at my game and fix the problem. I've even deleted and reinstalled CS. and I force close my game many times a day because I play CS alot. Help��

FlyingMonkee
10-25-12, 10:12 AM
If you haven't triggered the Magic Garden, try to rotate it in edit mode, so it is in a different rotation, and then force close the game. You should then reopen the game and the Question mark should come up. This has been addressed and will be looked into.

My magic garden is still blacked out too. I've done everything suggested and nothing unlocks it. Please look at my game and fix the problem. I've even deleted and reinstalled CS. and I force close my game many times a day because I play CS alot. Help��

Troubadura
10-25-12, 11:48 AM
Thx FlyingMonkee!!

s_lynne
11-10-12, 03:37 PM
I'm havin issues with the Magic Garden. I've forced closed, restarted my device, and reloaded the game, but nothing seems to be working.

PikaSquirrel
11-12-12, 02:25 PM
It seems you have been able to unlock the Magic Garden. Let us know if you're still experiencing issues with this. Thanks.