PDA

View Full Version : Tablet of Tabernum?

IngeVienna
10-22-12, 02:54 PM
How can I unlock the Tablet of Tabernum? I set it free but didn't get a goal to unlock it :-(
I'm level 24 now

FlyingMonkee
10-22-12, 02:57 PM
Although you cleared the space, you may have to do another tasks or so for it to activate the Goal. When you see the question mark above it, you have unlocked the Goals for it.

How can I unlock the Tablet of Tabernum? I set it free but didn't get a goal to unlock it :-(
I'm level 24 now

IngeVienna
10-22-12, 03:02 PM
I have no open tasks at the moment, no question mark...

IngeVienna
10-22-12, 10:58 PM
no tasks, no goals, no question mark!

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n549/IngeVienna/9ea4460a56045810175c552b0f69b0e5.jpg

jentamicin
10-23-12, 12:22 AM
Try deleting and re-installing the game. I had the same problem. After freeing the tablet and waiting a week for the question mark to appear, I deleted the game and re-installed it. The question mark appeared immediately, as did a long list of new goals.

IngeVienna
10-23-12, 12:46 AM
thx jentamicin, tried now two times - nothing appeared

Troubadura
10-23-12, 12:49 AM
I have the same Problem with tablet and Magic Garden... Dit the deleting/reinstalling, Force closing Thing several Times.... Nothing happens!

Troubadura
10-23-12, 04:19 AM
Sorry, my tablet is unlocked but no New quests came after i dit it... Have my Story Book is empty...

IngeVienna
10-23-12, 09:55 AM
just checked the reference thread! (thx Dabag!)
post #111:
I can remember the beginning but
my game jumped over the quest "A Translator's Tome"
I never had these goals
How can I get them now?

FlyingMonkee
10-23-12, 05:11 PM
Can you walk me through the steps that you did to lead you to this issue with the Tablet not working. Any detailed information will help us to investigate this Quest

just checked the reference thread! (thx Dabag!)
post #111:
I can remember the beginning but
my game jumped over the quest "A Translator's Tome"
I never had these goals
How can I get them now?

FlyingMonkee
10-23-12, 06:12 PM
I have looked into this issue and it is now fixed for you. Please make sure that the Tablet is not rotated, as it will not trigger the Goal. I have already passed this on to engineering and they are looking in on it. For anyone else, if you have not had this Goal activated yet, you may have to rotate it back to how it was when it was unlocked originally and restart your game.

IngeVienna
10-23-12, 10:39 PM
thx monkee!
now it works, I have the question mark!
greetings from Vienna, Austria

Troubadura
10-23-12, 10:43 PM
I dit it but id didn't work. Its even worse now! Everything is gone! Was at Level 27 and have to restart from the begining!

kooky panda
10-24-12, 05:10 AM
I dit it but id didn't work. Its even worse now! Everything is gone! Was at Level 27 and have to restart from the begining!
Try restarting your device.

Troubadura
10-24-12, 05:22 AM
Allready dit... Several Times...

FlyingMonkee
10-24-12, 10:44 AM
Try restarting your device again.

Troubadura
10-24-12, 10:59 AM
Thx!!! It worked!!! Thx a load!!

midnightmeerkat
10-28-12, 02:51 PM
I am having the same problem, I have put the tablet back to its original position, deleted and reinstalled the game several times, restarted the iPhone and still no quest.

prime888
11-09-12, 11:24 PM
4th Tabernum Research: Alchemy
Pay $100,000, 50 Jewel & 50 Silver. Completing this research project will add new transmutation recipes to the Magic Forge.
This is a great reward as it unlocks Mithil, takes 2 days to craft and requires 50 silver. Its the ultimate secret of Tabernum Alchemy.

midnightmeerkat
11-09-12, 11:31 PM
4th Tabernum Research: Alchemy
Pay $100,000, 50 Jewel & 50 Silver. Completing this research project will add new transmutation recipes to the Magic Forge.
This is a great reward as it unlocks Mithil, takes 2 days to craft and requires 50 silver. Its the ultimate secret of Tabernum Alchemy.

Boohoo ..... I can't even get the 1st quest on 1 of my games and the 2nd on the other

maguar
11-09-12, 11:31 PM
I have a piece of mithil (from a mine) it says it's used in crafting and comes from mining.

prime888
11-10-12, 12:00 AM
I have a piece of mithil (from a mine) it says it's used in crafting and comes from mining.

Yes, now we can craft our own (after finding & completing your 4th shard quest). This quest once completed also unlocks crafting Jewels and Silver

maguar
11-10-12, 12:05 AM
Oh that would be nice. I want a knowledge shard.

midnightmeerkat
11-10-12, 12:19 AM
Oh that would be nice. I want a knowledge shard.

Me too... They are so hard to find. :(

prime888
11-10-12, 07:36 PM
Boohoo ..... I can't even get the 1st quest on 1 of my games and the 2nd on the other

Try this as i just helped a nbr to unlock tabernum quest. Putting the tablet back to its original place will not trigger quest unless you have also rotated it somehow. The "B" should be facing the right side, once you rotate it back to its original form, force close or re-install CS. That should do it.

midnightmeerkat
11-10-12, 07:53 PM
Try this as i just helped a nbr to unlock tabernum quest. Putting the tablet back to its original place will not trigger quest unless you have also rotated it somehow. The "B" should be facing the right side, once you rotate it back to its original form, force close or re-install CS. That should do it.

Thanks.... I have unlocked the tablet and am getting coins from it but no knowledge shards to start the quests...... Sigh!

Baraze
11-10-12, 08:06 PM
I've unlocked the tablet too and its telling me to make the tome.

I made a binder, two covers using cow hide, two pages and have some ink being made.

Is the ink the last part or do we need a specific number of pages?

maguar
11-10-12, 08:10 PM
I've unlocked the tablet too and its telling me to make the tome.

I made a binder, two covers using cow hide, two pages and have some ink being made.

Is the ink the last part or do we need a specific number of pages?

You need 10 pages and inks. The next bit will to be to use those to make 10 magic pages.

Baraze
11-10-12, 09:44 PM
Thanks, Magusr! Back to the drawing board....

maguar
12-01-12, 03:53 PM
I thought I'd share some screen shots that relate to the shard quests.

Notification that you've got a shard:

http://i.imgur.com/iIwcN.png

A quest:

http://i.imgur.com/niAs3.png

The shard:

http://i.imgur.com/2RrMJ.png

thegrowhouse
12-04-12, 08:59 AM
I've had the tablet for a long time now & have been collecting coins from it for a long time but no shards. & I mean a long time. Are the shard droppings just that rare or could I need to rotate it?

abeleneyeo
12-04-12, 09:25 AM
I thought I'd share some screen shots that relate to the shard quests.

Hi Maguar, what does the 2nd shard unlock? I've managed to get mine and has given the required resources.. I remember the first one gives us more water.. What about 2nd one?

jetskie2
12-04-12, 12:29 PM
Help--- tried the various suggergstion on here but still have no question mark or goals. Any other ideas??

maguar
12-04-12, 02:31 PM
Hi Maguar, what does the 2nd shard unlock? I've managed to get mine and has given the required resources.. I remember the first one gives us more water.. What about 2nd one?

The second shard gives better monster drops

maguar
12-04-12, 02:32 PM
I've had the tablet for a long time now & have been collecting coins from it for a long time but no shards. & I mean a long time. Are the shard droppings just that rare or could I need to rotate it?

They are rare. Rotating doesn't actually help but it gives you a feeling of doing something.

maguar
12-04-12, 02:33 PM
Help--- tried the various suggergstion on here but still have no question mark or goals. Any other ideas??

So just confirming that its blacked out and you haven't been collecting form it?

cityfan
12-04-12, 10:45 PM
I unlocked thetome and collected the first batch of coins. No goals though. Do I just keep collecting from it and shards will drop? Do the shards unlock goals?

spence7255
12-04-12, 10:59 PM
3 weeks of collecting, no shard :( I'm beginning to think this is all a plot to drive me crazy... Or make me cry haha

maguar
12-04-12, 11:40 PM
I unlocked thetome and collected the first batch of coins. No goals though. Do I just keep collecting from it and shards will drop? Do the shards unlock goals?

Just keep collecting. It's a rare drop. When you're lucky enough to get one you'll get a quest.

midnightmeerkat
12-04-12, 11:41 PM

Keep on collecting from it.... The shards are a rare drop so don't hold your breath!

midnightmeerkat
12-04-12, 11:41 PM
City fan, yes they do unlock a quest

thegrowhouse
12-05-12, 08:02 AM
They are rare. Rotating doesn't actually help but it gives you a feeling of doing something.

Actually, I rotated it last night & today I got my first shard. Crazy coincidence or...?

AkumaNeko
12-05-12, 09:42 AM
I have rotated mine and moved it and still nada on my ipad. It will come eventually I hope :D

mytalent1
12-22-12, 02:04 AM
I have one Knowledge Shard which was dropped from the Tablet. Is this first or second shard? I'd completed its quest. I'm now at L25, no more goal or quests. Is there more shard to come? Thankz.

maguar
12-22-12, 02:15 AM
I have one Knowledge Shard which was dropped from the Tablet. Is this first or second shard? I'd completed its quest. I'm now at L25, no more goal or quests. Is there more shard to come? Thankz.

If you've only got 1 in your inventory it's the first. So far 4 have been discovered

mytalent1
12-22-12, 02:36 AM
If you've only got 1 in your inventory it's the first. So far 4 have been discovered

Thanks Maguar. BTW, i'd just reached Lev 25, the max energy is still capped at 30, not 40 as stated in the Excel sheet. Quite a disappointment... I was so looking fwd to a higher energy cap when level up.

maguar
12-22-12, 02:51 AM
Thanks Maguar. BTW, i'd just reached Lev 25, the max energy is still capped at 30, not 40 as stated in the Excel sheet. Quite a disappointment... I was so looking fwd to a higher energy cap when level up.

Sorry. As stated in the notes some have 30 and some 40. Generally those with 40 are the ones who started when the game was first released. It's a reward for being an original tester.

loraturknet
12-22-12, 12:04 PM
I am so frustrated! I have done everything that this post says to do and still can't get the tome to unlock. I have everything made to make magic page and do not have the option to make it. Where is it????

maguar
12-22-12, 12:10 PM
I am so frustrated! I have done everything that this post says to do and still can't get the tome to unlock. I have everything made to make magic page and do not have the option to make it. Where is it????

What goals do you currently have?

loraturknet
12-22-12, 12:12 PM
What goals do you currently have?

A translator's tome
Magic Ink & Pages
Drowning Sorrows
Rich Windbag Caravan
Necessary Truffness
High Steaks
Sir Pigglesworth

maguar
12-22-12, 12:15 PM
A translator's tome
Magic Ink & Pages
Drowning Sorrows
Rich Windbag Caravan
Necessary Truffness
High Steaks
Sir Pigglesworth

You need to complete Magic Ink & Pages. That will give you another goal. Once you've done that one you'll see the Tome in the special section of your workshop.

loraturknet
12-22-12, 12:17 PM
You need to complete Magic Ink & Pages. That will give you another goal. Once you've done that one you'll see the Tome in the special section of your workshop.

Ok Thanks

TwilightsView
03-04-14, 07:27 PM
Hi, I just completed A Translators Tome and it skipped over what happened next. What dialogue did I miss? Can I reset the game to the point where I made the tome and am about to tap the tablet for the first time? I feel like I am missing something...

TwilightsView
03-04-14, 07:29 PM
Oops, my first thread did get posted. refer to one above! :)

MiniLaura
03-04-14, 07:32 PM
Hi, I just completed A Translators Tome and it skipped over what happened next. What dialogue did I miss? Can I reset the game to the point where I made the tome and am about to tap the tablet for the first time? I feel like I am missing something...
Unfortunately there is no way to go back to review dialog. I wish there were!

TwilightsView
03-05-14, 06:41 PM
Thanks for letting me know! :) If any one has completed this goal please can you write the dialogue, I would appreciate it! ;)

TheRuneRealm
11-19-17, 10:38 AM
Hi. I know this thread is old, but all Tablet threads are. How many royal points does it give? I've read some places that it gives 140 and other places that its 290, can anyone please enlighten me?

cheezsnak
02-15-19, 07:16 AM
I’ve been waiting for months for my 2nd shard. My tome isn’t in its original location and I don’t remember where it was. Yesterday I decided to rotate it and my first collection dropped the shard today! Finally!

cavegirl1
02-15-19, 08:02 PM
I’ve been waiting for months for my 2nd shard. My tome isn’t in its original location and I don’t remember where it was. Yesterday I decided to rotate it and my first collection dropped the shard today! Finally!

I think that deserves to be in the Woohoo! thread :)

cheezsnak
02-16-19, 08:31 AM
I think that deserves to be in the Woohoo! thread :)

I think you’re right! Thank you!

LyonLorio
06-11-20, 06:39 AM
You must have your buildings at a level 5 at least one of each and mines farm houses , stables and such market place the church, one of every thing Must b at a level 5. before it starts dropping out shards.

kat8rose
06-11-20, 11:19 AM
You must have your buildings at a level 5 at least one of each and mines farm houses , stables and such market place the church, one of every thing Must b at a level 5. before it starts dropping out shards.

That hasn't been my experience with my small town. Nothing, except maybe the tavern, was at level 5 when I got the first 2, maybe 3. When I got the 4th shard, I had one horse stable at level 5. Good luck all 🌈