PDA

View Full Version : This guy has seven farms!

Nefertekas
10-22-12, 12:44 PM
I just totally freaked out when I saw this. XD has anyone else ever experienced this? Lol

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image_zps108ca1e4.jpg

fondants
10-22-12, 12:51 PM
visited them, pretty certain you just had a visual glitch. no farm there, and its in the middle of un-expanded territory (you cant skip around like that).

goughy999
10-22-12, 12:51 PM
Photoshop surely :]

sweetstuff525
10-22-12, 01:19 PM
visited them, pretty certain you just had a visual glitch. no farm there, and its in the middle of un-expanded territory (you cant skip around like that).

Agree you can't skip expansions like that

Nefertekas
10-22-12, 01:27 PM
Yes, at first I was like "HAS THE FARM LIMIT INCREASED??"
And then I noticed it hadn't. And THEN I noticed that the weird farm planted in the middle if nowhere on top of the hills had a timer above it, as if it was finishing building or growing food. And surely enough, my farms were just about to get ready for harvest. I harvested, went back, and no more timer. But yeah, a really weird visual glitch, this one xD hmmm, gotta see if it's still there.

Nefertekas
10-22-12, 01:27 PM
(And obviously, stuff on your neighboring islands won't show you the timers)

goughy999
10-22-12, 01:33 PM
I was like wow (: and instantly went to the store. But no matter how hard or how many times you pound the farm icon it won't give you a seventh lol.

But I'm sure that gut has got a few new friends tonight. And not to mention al of his dens will be sparkling when he logs on lol

goughy999
10-22-12, 01:33 PM
*guy (stupid iPhone)

Nefertekas
10-22-12, 01:35 PM
I was like wow (: and instantly went to the store. But no matter how hard or how many times you pound the farm icon it won't give you a seventh lol.

But I'm sure that gut has got a few new friends tonight. And not to mention al of his dens will be sparkling when he logs on lol
Hahahaha! Yeah xD you made me laugh. :p I was also trying to buy farm #7 ... Durrrrhurrrr.
speaking of friends, I don't remember whether I've added you or not. XD gotta check.

saintlover
10-22-12, 07:47 PM

hahahaha!!! love it

goughy999
10-23-12, 01:38 AM
Hahahaha! Yeah xD you made me laugh. :p I was also trying to buy farm #7 ... Durrrrhurrrr.
speaking of friends, I don't remember whether I've added you or not. XD gotta check.

If you've added, I've accepted... I think :]

bdocc
10-24-12, 06:58 AM
That's weird