PDA

View Full Version : Diamond dragon- PLEASE HELP

mammacarter
10-22-12, 09:33 AM
I am now on level 60 and still no diamond 😘. I have tried all the combos suggested here and still no diamond dragon. Please please someone help me to get one, I am so desperate-Karen x❤x

mamareader02
10-22-12, 09:41 AM
My combo (seabreeze/planet)isn't usually listed on forum,but it worked for me

goughy999
10-22-12, 10:12 AM
just tried this, got a firestorm ):
then i tried again, got a 20 hr wait so magic or island - either way its getting sold :S

loucari
10-22-12, 10:18 AM
I tried most of the recommended combinations and got lots of firestorms, more firestorms ... and fruitfuls and other dragons I don't need. No diamond. Wasted a lot of gold. Assume it is just luck and/or patience.

goughy999
10-22-12, 10:26 AM
I tried most of the recommended combinations and got lots of firestorms, more firestorms ... and fruitfuls and other dragons I don't need. No diamond. Wasted a lot of gold. Assume it is just luck and/or patience.

yea i agree, luck & patience.

Horntail21
10-22-12, 10:32 AM
My combo (seabreeze/planet)isn't usually listed on forum,but it worked for me

Seabreeze/Charm here. I imagine we are close in level as well. High level players that don't have a diamond yet should consider using these elements. Maybe not the exact dragons but the elements. Fire/Magic x Air/Water. Maybe it'll work for ya.

tbaylinda
10-22-12, 03:26 PM
I got mine with mist and life didn't take too long maybe try that combo

mammami08
10-22-12, 03:34 PM
I got mine by a combo i havn't seen anybody else use, mindvolt and forestfire, first try. Good luck to you witch ever dragon you decide to use next.

aalan1212
10-22-12, 04:02 PM
If you think about it Light hybred + Opposite Color of the Hybred the chances are greater to get a diamond due to the lack of Diamonds

I am doing an experiment to test the theory ----> http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38208-Experimenting-For-a-Diamond-Dragon-Volunteers-needed

sehana
10-22-12, 05:35 PM
I think I got a diamond this morning with a Mindvolt & Life

mammami08
10-22-12, 07:24 PM
I think I got a diamond this morning with a Mindvolt & Life

Congratz ;)

Toxic_Cud
10-22-12, 07:35 PM
I'm new here, so Hi guys! Anyway, I would just like to give my opinion (which isn't worth much). I bred a diamond when I, myself was a lvl 19. I used a lvl 6 Coral with a lvl 6 Fruitful. Got it on my 1st try. While this may sound awesome, I assure you it's not so great because I can't breed any other rare. I mean NOT ANY! Every other dragon I have that's not a diamond is common. It's very frustrating. I want a wizard so bad, but no... All I get is Corals. I don't even participate in the LE dragons anymore. It seems as though our game profiles are set up to have one or the other. Not both. My daughters profile gets rare dragons almost every time, but no diamond.

sehana
10-22-12, 11:02 PM
Congratz ;)
Thank you! It only took like a Gabazillion times!! :p LOL

ereefa
10-23-12, 06:17 AM
Am in level 60 n I hv to kp selling my dragons cos I can't buy habitats, some hv more habitats in lower levels. Pls help

mammami08
10-23-12, 06:25 AM
Am in level 60 n I hv to kp selling my dragons cos I can't buy habitats, some hv more habitats in lower levels. Pls help

How many do you have? 30 is the limit and if you are lvl 60 you definitly should be able to have that.

mammami08
10-23-12, 06:26 AM
Thank you! It only took like a Gabazillion times!! :p LOL

Yeah i know, i think i tried for over two months, but it's a wonderfull strange feeling when that 44 hour time pops up ;)

Thasia
10-23-12, 09:46 AM
I got my Diamond from Island and Firestorm (all epic)

mammacarter
10-23-12, 10:34 AM
Thanku to everyone that replied, am really really fed up trying now, have a good mind to delete the whole game, but I do luv all the team lava games, so I won't give in, but will keep trying.😃x

storm8storm_00
10-23-12, 11:38 AM
It took me 5 months of playing the game, I was at lvl 63 for a loooooong time, and one day i read that a lot of high lvl players who was in my situation was getting diamond from seabreeze/charm both lvl 10's to I tried that combo and at about the 15th trial I got my diamond, I also got a Titan from that combo while trying for the diamond