PDA

View Full Version : Coin glitch.

TwistedScreams
10-22-12, 08:24 AM
I had 41,000 coins, bought a mummy chair for 28,000, moved a counter, and now it says I have minus 4000 coins?!?!

That can't be right!

kieranyeow
10-22-12, 09:42 AM
Try Restarting Your Device.
Smile :)
If Don't Works,Try Re-installing the game
:D

FrozenTurtle
10-22-12, 10:14 AM
I had 41,000 coins, bought a mummy chair for 28,000, moved a counter, and now it says I have minus 4000 coins?!?!

That can't be right!

This usually happens when your device and our servers do not agree with how many Coins you currently have. When you made the purchase for the Mummy Chair, your game thought it had more Coins than you actually had. This allowed you to achieve a negative amount. This issue should resolve itself on its own, and you are not actually losing Coins. Let us know if you continue to experience any issues with this.

c2shoes
10-22-12, 03:15 PM
I'm not quite sure what's going on. I wonder if it's a glitch in the programming. I just watched my coin count go backwards and I hadn't purchased anything. I'm equally baffled that when I make coffee and brownies, I get docked a lot more than 70 coins.

kooky panda
10-22-12, 03:47 PM
I'm not quite sure what's going on. I wonder if it's a glitch in the programming. I just watched my coin count go backwards and I hadn't purchased anything. I'm equally baffled that when I make coffee and brownies, I get docked a lot more than 70 coins.

What is the version of the game you are playing? check under Menu-help-small number at the bottom.

c2shoes
10-22-12, 07:20 PM
It says 1.5.5.6 - I'm on Android.

kooky panda
10-23-12, 10:21 AM
It says 1.5.5.6 - I'm on Android.

okay you are the most current version, sounds like your game progress is not saving on the servers.
Try restarting your device .

c2shoes
10-23-12, 04:14 PM
okay you are the most current version, sounds like your game progress is not saving on the servers.
Try restarting your device .

My device gets restarted all the time. This is not a problem on my end. If I'm not the only one reporting coin glitches and accounting errors, I think it's time to start looking at the software. I only seem to be "docked" when I serve something. This might go a long way towards explaining why people aren't getting much ahead since the price hike and are even falling behind despite (or perhaps because of) baking constantly.

TwistedScreams
10-26-12, 08:48 AM
I keep getting the glitch with mummy chairs. Another one just disappeared, leaving me but I had that same moneys as when I'd deducted the price this time.