PDA

View Full Version : Reached new level then put it back a level?? Help please!!!!

leekabean78
10-22-12, 06:18 AM
Hello, I reached level 20, bought the sushi bar & sent out my supply request. Then hit one of my oven to start new order & poof.... Little box popped up said processing & I was put back down to level 19! Sushi bar gone & when I went back in invitory to get it there was a sushi box stove ( or something like that). So, I got that & when I hit it to construct & ask for parts it wouldn't let me said I did it already. But the things I asked for at level 20 is not the same thing I need for this one? Please help & fix this! I want to go back to level 20! Also some coins were missing.... I had enough coins when reached level 20 to buy the sushi bar, then when went back level just had enough to buy little sushi box. When I went to buy food for another oven it said I didn't have enough so I used my last 3 gems to get more coins!!! Very frustrating!!!!

My Id is leekabean78 & I play on my ipad2

chewytwix
10-22-12, 06:34 AM
email support@teamlava.com

You might need to give it a few days for them to reply and by that time you will be past level 20 and have the things you need again. Support is pretty slow and they don't often read the forum. Include your ID, the version you're playing, your device, and your problem.

kooky panda
10-22-12, 07:37 AM
While waiting for support try restarting your device.
Sounds like your part of your progress did not save to the servers. When you come back into your game, always wait for all pops to come up, then close them out. Visit a neighbor to make sure you are synced with the servers before doing any actions in the game.

rachelrachh
10-26-12, 05:38 PM
This happens a lot with Fashion Story for me, but the other games are fine.