PDA

View Full Version : What dragons have all four elements?

justplainlucas
10-21-12, 09:46 PM
Wind, fire, forest, water.

Takiofallen
10-21-12, 09:50 PM
only diamonds and that includes magic

justplainlucas
10-21-12, 10:28 PM
Ok. I'm confused then. I was told to breed dragons that have all four elements. So am I supposed to breed one dragon that has two elements, and then another that has the other two?

Horntail21
10-22-12, 10:40 AM
Ok. I'm confused then. I was told to breed dragons that have all four elements. So am I supposed to breed one dragon that has two elements, and then another that has the other two?
Yes you are correct. red/yellow x blue/green or red/green x blue/yellow or purple/red x blue/green or purple/blue x red/yellow so on and so on

goughy999
10-22-12, 10:55 AM

You need to make sure there are 4 elements on the breeding den together.

cakeandpie
10-22-12, 11:10 AM
Yes you are correct. red/yellow x blue/green or red/green x blue/yellow or purple/red x blue/green or purple/blue x red/yellow so on and so on

I thought it had to be red, blue, yellow, green. If you use purple, then you lose one of those. Does it still work then? Has anyone gotten a diamond when one of the elements was purple?

tr8on
10-22-12, 11:25 AM
It can be Purple.... some combos I've seen are: Wizard and Fairy, Coral and Fairy, Life and Genie. So yes... it can happen with a Purple element.

Horntail21
10-22-12, 11:35 AM
I thought it had to be red, blue, yellow, green. If you use purple, then you lose one of those. Does it still work then? Has anyone gotten a diamond when one of the elements was purple?

Yes lots of people. If you look at the diamond logo, the heart, it is surrounded by five colors. Purple is kinda hard to make out on there. You need four of the five separate elements for diamond.

Horntail21
10-22-12, 11:39 AM
Sorry the star not the heart is the diamond symbol above the diamond dragon in the market.

uevenliftbro
10-22-12, 01:17 PM
It can be Purple.... some combos I've seen are: Wizard and Fairy, Coral and Fairy, Life and Genie. So yes... it can happen with a Purple element.

It can also be light and even diamond aswell. i bred a diamond using crusader(fire and diamond) with ice cream(water and light)

Horntail21
10-22-12, 01:20 PM
It can also be light and even diamond aswell. i bred a diamond using crusader(fire and diamond) with ice cream(water and light)

Yep I keep forgetting about light dragons. I haven't done much with them yet.

Nefertekas
10-22-12, 01:44 PM
I think my next combo will be Griffin (air + light) + familiar (purple + green).

Since purple = water + fire , I guess those are all the elements without the risk of a bleeping sunrise dragon x'D

Though I am tempted to get another winter dragon first, cause I think it's awesome. :3

badger8
10-22-12, 02:55 PM
Hate to tell you, Nef, but if griffin is air & light and sunrise is air & light, you can still get a bleeping sunrise.

Nefertekas
10-22-12, 02:59 PM
But it's the griffin's own elements... Do his own elements mix, "ignoring" the other dragon's elements? I donno, that would be plain weird. :o

badger8
10-22-12, 03:01 PM
Sure. If you mix serpent and scorpion, you can still get the dreaded island because it takes the blue & green from serpent...it doesn't necessarily mix- it can take the 2 colors from 1 parent and make a common.
Trust me, I've found out the hard way!

Nefertekas
10-22-12, 03:06 PM
Sure. If you mix serpent and scorpion, you can still get the dreaded island because it takes the blue & green from serpent...it doesn't necessarily mix- it can take the 2 colors from 1 parent and make a common.
Trust me, I've found out the hard way!

Well, that explains a few things... xD

spiralraindrop
10-22-12, 04:36 PM
Two elements in one dragon, two in the other.