PDA

View Full Version : Fine parchment disappeared from workshop menu

rebeccafromsunnybrookfarms
10-21-12, 06:00 PM
I'm working on Lost in the Translation, 10 Magic Pages. I completed 7 pages. Went to craft more parchment and its gone from my menu. Cover and Binding are also gone. Poof.

I can gem past the last 3 pages, but I would rather not waste my gems on this.

I'm level 17, ipad2 ver 6.0. This is most current version available.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Powered off and on. Been fussing around with it for a few hours, I give up, must be a glitch?

🆔 RebeccaFromSunnyBrookFarms.

greygull
10-21-12, 06:23 PM
I do have to ask - are you checking the All tab on the Workshop? I just went to check mine, and they're still there.

10-21-12, 06:31 PM
Yes, I clicked thru all the tabs.

10-21-12, 06:39 PM
My All items are: magic page, white flower, block, beam, banners & pole, well, fancy block & beam, dragon, fountain, beast, royal block n beam, unicorn, and wisp.

greygull
10-21-12, 06:49 PM
You're missing several things. I'll flag this over.

10-21-12, 07:53 PM
Thanks!

greygull
10-21-12, 09:39 PM
Thanks!

Also, you can email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, what's happening, and let them know you've contacted the forum as well.

FlyingMonkee
10-22-12, 10:33 AM
Thank you for the information. I am looking into this goal issue. Do you have a screen shot of your workshop.

Also, is anyone else having this program with the Magic Pages?

FlyingMonkee
10-22-12, 12:04 PM
I have fixed your account, and you will be able to continue and complete this Goal.

I'm working on Lost in the Translation, 10 Magic Pages. I completed 7 pages. Went to craft more parchment and its gone from my menu. Cover and Binding are also gone. Poof.

I can gem past the last 3 pages, but I would rather not waste my gems on this.

I'm level 17, ipad2 ver 6.0. This is most current version available.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Powered off and on. Been fussing around with it for a few hours, I give up, must be a glitch?

🆔 RebeccaFromSunnyBrookFarms.

10-22-12, 04:08 PM
Thanks a bunch, I'm crafting my last few magic pages right now. ��

WinniePoooh
10-28-12, 10:28 PM
From two days, I miss the magic pages and the part to assembly the translator book. I have fine parchment and under it white flower bed. I miss magic pages and the other one to assembly pages and cover to do the translator book.
I need again to do 6 magic pages and I can't do them. As well to complete the book at the end.

midnightmeerkat
10-29-12, 05:48 PM
Thank you for the information. I am looking into this goal issue. Do you have a screen shot of your workshop.

Also, is anyone else having this program with the Magic Pages?
If we have finished the quest should the parchment, magic pages and magic ink options disappear - will we need them later for something else?

maguar
10-29-12, 06:05 PM
If we have finished the quest should the parchment, magic pages and magic ink options disappear - will we need them later for something else?

I would say that if we need them they will appear again. They would be removed to stop us wasting resources on things we don't need or to prevent us getting ahead of the next goal.

WinniePoooh
10-29-12, 07:01 PM
I can't end them. I made only 4 completely, then I have a magic ink redy and I'm not doing other as I haven't anyway the way to do the other 6 magic pages. And I can't do the translator book as it disappeared too with the magic page options from my work shops. I writed to team lava some days ago, but at now I didn't get any reply.
Also the last update from 10/25 makes the games to bloco very often.

PikaSquirrel
10-30-12, 10:42 AM
Once you finish crafting Fine Parchment and Magic Ink to complete the goal "Magic Ink and Pages" the option to create the Magic Pages will appear in the Workshop.