PDA

View Full Version : Cabbage

hopesdragons
10-21-12, 03:32 PM
Are we going to have a recipe that uses cabbage? It's a bit odd that we have the option to grow it (and now with the update, it is a good income earner) but we have no use for it.

arale_norimaki
01-12-13, 06:01 PM
I was doing a search and found this thread. After we used cabbages for the purple cow goals they became useless again. Can't we cook sauerkraut for our knights or something? Or maybe have kids drop from them? ;)

maguar
01-12-13, 06:05 PM
Cabbages to be used for hearty stew I believe. This was changed so low level players could make it.

As with everything that doesn't have a current use . . . it will in the future :)

I'm not sure I want my knights to eat sauerkraut. I think they might get stinky :eek:

marrrina
01-13-13, 08:58 AM
Hearty Stew only uses carrots, chicken and water. Cabbage has no purpose right now :( I hope the glimmerbulbs (which I've been maxed on for weeks) and the truffles eventually get incorporated into future recipes.

maguar
01-13-13, 01:28 PM
Glimmerbulbs were used to make sweet essence which was used for the sweet feast. Hopefully they bring that back with a new adventure.

turtle805
03-08-13, 05:59 PM
50 Cabbage are needed to take a stable from level 4 to level 5

maguar
03-08-13, 07:05 PM
As with everything that doesn't have a current use . . . it will in the future :)

50 Cabbage are needed to take a stable from level 4 to level 5

That means we're in the future now. Woo hoo! :p