PDA

View Full Version : The Diamond Dragons

grondai
10-21-12, 01:10 PM
Hello everyone. I have created a group called the Diamond Dragons. In the group you will listed your attributes you have in your dragon story islands. I will check your islands for dragons, level, expansions..etc. I will then create a top 50 leaders board to add competition to this game. There will be a leader board in experience, level, expansions, dragons(I will calculate rarity levels and their evolution level), and wealth. There will also be an overall top leader board. Please join my group and we will get this thing started:)

silentgal123
10-21-12, 04:36 PM
Do you have to have a diamond dragon to join?

totaltechno
10-21-12, 05:02 PM
Your island.. :o

mamareader02
10-21-12, 05:09 PM
So what do we need to list?(5 diamonds,7(?)infinities,1 angel)

darkrandy
10-21-12, 05:36 PM
Where?

grondai
10-22-12, 01:39 PM
Sorry guys, no requirements. Click on my name and you should see the groups that I'm in. Click on the diamond dragon group and join. Everything you need to know will be listed there.

grondai
10-22-12, 01:41 PM
Here is the link http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=219

Nefertekas
10-22-12, 01:47 PM
Your island.. :o
Agreed!! Dat island... *.*

Takiofallen
10-22-12, 05:04 PM
I actually love this idea but i won't join the group. It's easy to "buy your way to the top". I don't mean this in a bad way but if some has spent more money on gold to buy more things there is no way for me to compete, because i won't be willing to spend the money.

Horntail21
10-22-12, 05:52 PM
I actually love this idea but i won't join the group. It's easy to "buy your way to the top". I don't mean this in a bad way but if some has spent more money on gold to buy more things there is no way for me to compete, because i won't be willing to spend the money.
I joined and don't spend gold. We can compete with each other lol

Takiofallen
10-22-12, 05:58 PM
Your on !
I joined and don't spend gold. We can compete with each other lol

grondai
10-22-12, 06:04 PM
That's a good point. I may require people to list if they are a gold buyer or not

Horntail21
10-22-12, 06:07 PM
May attract more members if you offer a gold/non gold category. I know I can't compete with gold buyers. Probably can't compete with free players lol but it adds a new dimension to the game.

Takiofallen
10-22-12, 06:17 PM
that made me really lol
May attract more members if you offer a gold/non gold category. I know I can't compete with gold buyers. Probably can't compete with free players lol but it adds a new dimension to the game.

grondai
10-22-12, 06:51 PM
I will have to ask team lava if this is all right, but once there is a lot of competitors I'll have a reward for first, second, and third place on the overall leaders board. iTunes cards?

sweetstuff525
10-22-12, 06:59 PM
I will have to ask team lava if this is all right, but once there is a lot of competitors I'll have a reward for first, second, and third place on the overall leaders board. iTunes cards?

Wow .. Out of your own pocket? That's very generous of you.

Horntail21
10-22-12, 07:00 PM
Sounds great

mammami08
10-22-12, 07:14 PM
This is very tricky, are you a gold buyer if you bought gold once for let's say the smallest amount? If you compete with those who buy gold every thursday (nothing wrong with that) when the new dragon rolls out, thats not fair either?

So when are you a gold buyer and when are you not?

grondai
10-22-12, 07:22 PM
Yes that is tricky.... I will figure everything out. For right now there isn't enough members so there will be one scoreboard. I will undate the scoreboard monthly. Hopefully by next month there will be enough members and I will probably hold a poll to see how many people want two different scoreboards

Takiofallen
10-22-12, 07:25 PM
i'm looking more at people who buy dragons over breeding them.
This is very tricky, are you a gold buyer if you bought gold once for let's say the smallest amount? If you compete with those who buy gold every thursday (nothing wrong with that) when the new dragon rolls out, thats not fair either?

So when are you a gold buyer and when are you not?

mammami08
10-22-12, 07:30 PM
i'm looking more at people who buy dragons over breeding them.

That i could agree with, or if you buy regulary like every thursday or so.

mammami08
10-22-12, 07:33 PM

Since team lava have compititions were you can win gold, can't you ask them to provide the price in the future?

grondai
10-22-12, 07:36 PM
Price? I could see if I could pay them to put the gold on the top players' accounts. I doubt they would out of there own pockets. I was thinking 1st place 20$ iTunes, 2nd 10$, 3rd 5$. I wouldn't compete, wouldn't be fair

mammami08
10-23-12, 02:46 AM
Price? I could see if I could pay them to put the gold on the top players' accounts. I doubt they would out of there own pockets. I was thinking 1st place 20$ iTunes, 2nd 10$, 3rd 5$. I wouldn't compete, wouldn't be fair

By price i ment reward, sorry if it's the wrong word i'm from Sweden ;) I acctuly do belive team lava could be intrested in providing the gold for reward since they have other compititions going on from time to time. We just have to get people to join yours, wich i belive is a very fun and good compition for all. I don't think it's fair that you should provide the reward out of your own pocket though just because you came up with a better idea for compition.

If, and i mean IF, you want them in, maby they also can put this under their section for compitions on the forum and more people can join (here the post fast ends up on second page if we don't post on it). Maby one of the mods can ask or forward it to them? It's just an idea, not meant as any critic

So come on folks join now, what do you have to lose? ;) ;) ;)

carijonas
10-23-12, 03:06 AM
I feel like a prize should go to the unluckiest island ... A person with no luck in rare dragons but a very high level ... A person with an amazing island probably doesn't need more gold ... But the unluckiest might just feel special just once

Nefertekas
10-23-12, 04:21 AM
I feel like a prize should go to the unluckiest island ... A person with no luck in rare dragons but a very high level ... A person with an amazing island probably doesn't need more gold ... But the unluckiest might just feel special just once
That would be lovely :)

grondai
10-23-12, 07:59 AM
We will have to get more organized if team lava wanted to fund us. I'm now working on the leader boards guys

grondai
10-23-12, 08:00 AM
And the unluckiest island might be an idea used later on. We could cast votes for who deserves it.

shalla666
10-23-12, 08:47 AM

Actually, they might pay it. They have a competition going in Fashion Story where the winner gets 60 gems in whichever game they want (plug: vote shalla666 *wink*). A competition like that might get gold buyers to buy more, and that's good for their business. I don't buy gold because I just don't have the money.

shalla666
10-23-12, 08:48 AM

I like this idea! I second the motion :)

grondai
10-23-12, 12:17 PM
Alright guys so far I have one leaderboard up for experience. I'll get more up and going each day

dragonolic
10-23-12, 12:26 PM
Actually, they might pay it. They have a competition going in Fashion Story where the winner gets 60 gems in whichever game they want (plug: vote shalla666 *wink*). A competition like that might get gold buyers to buy more, and that's good for their business. I don't buy gold because I just don't have the money.

I like this idea! I second the motion :)

Thirded

grondai
10-23-12, 12:29 PM
We will get there. I think we will need members in the hundreds before team lava thinks about that

grondai
10-23-12, 12:41 PM
Here is the xp leaderboard for anyone who wants to join our group and be a part of it.

http://www.leaderboarded.com/experience-leaderboard-1

peteparcon
10-23-12, 02:20 PM
Just a suggestion, can you use the island name instead of the storm8 id? Mine is "Alaga?sia -Pete"

If you see a ?, that should be the letter e with 2 dots above it.

Thanks!

grondai
10-23-12, 05:13 PM
Yes. Ill be in school tomorrow but I'll work on it more

totaltechno
10-23-12, 05:32 PM
Can I join? I consider myself to have a sucky island lol, but I guess I could join..?

My Storm8 ID is totaltechno, i'm lv 32

totaltechno
10-23-12, 05:34 PM
And by sucky I mean sucky lol

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u570/Vandslaux/photo-6.png

grondai
10-23-12, 05:36 PM
Yes you may join. Here is the link: Will you join the Diamond Dragons? http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=219

Join dragon story's first leader board system today!

mammami08
10-23-12, 05:37 PM
Can I join? I consider myself to have a sucky island lol, but I guess I could join..?

My Storm8 ID is totaltechno, i'm lv 32

You join here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=219

And welcome to our, so far, small group ;)

mammami08
10-23-12, 05:38 PM
Yes you may join. Here is the link: Will you join the Diamond Dragons? http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=219

Join dragon story's first leader board system today!

You beat me with the reply by one minut ;)

mammami08
10-23-12, 05:42 PM
We will get there. I think we will need members in the hundreds before team lava thinks about that

Not so sure about that, what i can see in the other comprtitions they have going ther isn't that many participating. But time will show and i'm sure we will be over the hudreds in a month or so, this is a very good idea. And i'm not saying that only because i'm currently in the topp of the scoreboard, i'm sure there are a lot of other players that will beat me very soon.

So come on, join!

kwhales
10-23-12, 05:48 PM
I applied (or are you automatically in). I am a lower level player, but moving up daily.

grondai
10-23-12, 06:31 PM
You automatically enter once you ask to join

grondai
10-23-12, 07:37 PM
There are a lot of people that think they will not rank on the scoreboards. As long as your active and keep playing dragon story you can easily pass up top ranking players. Not to mention this group just started and your more than likely to rank in the top 40

grondai
10-24-12, 10:18 AM
We now have 32 members, Once we hit 50 players I will hold a competition for itunes cards for top ranking players. Also (as suggested) I will have people vote for a player who is in most need of the gold for a $10 itunes card.

grondai
10-24-12, 10:19 AM
The competition will end the day after the month of november

Takiofallen
10-24-12, 10:20 AM
so december 1's lol
The competition will end the day after the month of november

grondai
10-24-12, 10:22 AM
....yes lol

DaojinWildfire
10-24-12, 02:21 PM
I've moved this thread to TeamLava Fan Links (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?94-TeamLava-Fan-Links).

Please use this forum to introduce and invite members to your group. For all group discussions and group events, please use the Group Discussions (http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=219) to talk about them.

Discussing group-related items outside of group discussions may cause confusion for other players. Any group events are held at the discretion of the group member. TeamLava is not involved in the event and will not be awarding prizes, or move Gold between accounts. The event creator will be responsible for awarding their own prizes.

grondai
12-05-12, 10:54 PM
The leaderboard idea died off but we are still taking new members and I will answer any questions ppl may have

lolii12
03-12-13, 07:17 AM
I want to join!!
Diamond = 2
Infinity = 1
had all hybrids without unicorn