PDA

View Full Version : bad accounting

BakinBeotch
10-21-12, 11:44 AM
I have been keeping track of my bakery money and EVERYDAY I am shorted $20,000 to $30,000. I thought maybe it was a one day glitch but no, it's a daily shortage. I want to know what is being done about this. When this problem is expected to be fixed. And since it has gone on for so long, I want my game to be credited. Why toil away making your shop look good and to move forward in the game if the makers can not do something so simple as add correctly.

kooky panda
10-21-12, 12:31 PM
Are you playing the most current version of the game?

Check under menu-help.. what is the small number at the bottom of the screen?

10-21-12, 12:41 PM
I remember that, that happened to me once... When i first opened the app I had more than I was supposed to have or something and then the numbers went down... I think it just does that... but after I updated or re-installed the app it was fine again.. :)

BakinBeotch
10-21-12, 01:38 PM

This is the # at the bottom of the help page.

kooky panda
10-21-12, 01:45 PM
You are on an old version of the game.

Please check the amazon market for the most current version of the game.

Update the regular version. This should be the most current version.

Kindle Fire: Regular Version 1.5.5.5

BakinBeotch
10-21-12, 03:37 PM
I updated to the new version, but I was not credited to approx $200,000 in coins that I have been shorted this week alone. I find this perplexing that I would need to first report a problem to even know that I need to upgrade, since just last week your game kept prompting me over and over again that I would be rewarded 6 gems because this game could tell from taking info from my Kindle that I had downloaded another game from this family of games. If you have the power to retrieve that info from me, you have the power to let me know an upgrade is needed to continue w out consequence. Btw. ...... I also never received those 6 gems.

nmishii
10-21-12, 04:34 PM
I am on Android, but not on a Kindle. Google Play notifies me whenever there are updates to any of my apps, including TL games. You should check if the Amazon App Store does the same, and if so, that you have notifications turned on your phone.

Send an email to support@teamlava.com on your missing 6 gems.

kooky panda
10-21-12, 04:37 PM
You can set your kindle to download updates for your applications automatically.

nmishii
10-21-12, 04:39 PM
And as far as the $200K coin loss goes, TL will not credit you those coins. I've probably lost more than that from the various coin loss issues (yes, it has been happpening quite frequently in the last year) and have not ben compensated. Same with others who lost coins. Yeah its not right, but that's the way TL operates for coin loss issues.

bestrest777
10-21-12, 06:37 PM
I think we all need to remember that this a game. If you are not having fun, why stay? I find it relaxing....personally.

BakinBeotch
10-21-12, 09:07 PM
My Kindle Fire has always been set for automatic updates.

This game is not free. I pay to play. I am a customer and should expect a reasonable amount of accuracy and customer service.

Bottom line.... if I can't relax and play this game I am paying for because of faulty game technology, and when I seek resolution I am offered Nothing....them why would I EveR give them another dime of my real money.

No customer service for a problem they created. No more $ from me. For any of their games.

Gypsy_Cat
10-22-12, 07:23 AM
Also, I've been told by mods in the past (publicly) that if we don't get coins, then our food goes back on the counters. So you are only losing time (which does suck too) but your food is not being 'given away'.

srg70
10-22-12, 08:32 AM
I've had the same issue. It mainly happens in the morning. I open the app and the game continues to play. It then say's processing and my coins will drop a LOT. Yesterday morning it dropped to the point I couldn't re- bake. I didn't have enough money. It put the food back on my counters so I had to wait:((( this happens 3-4 times a week. It's very annoying.

I'm playing the latest version on iPad 2.

GroovyRuss
10-25-12, 04:13 PM
Also, I've been told by mods in the past (publicly) that if we don't get coins, then our food goes back on the counters. So you are only losing time (which does suck too) but your food is not being 'given away'.

haha so funny.

chewytwix
10-25-12, 04:48 PM

Yes, this happens to me too. My customers rob my bakery AND throw up thousands of cakes they just ate.

BakinBeotch
10-30-12, 05:18 PM
Today my account has been working in reverse. I started w 902,000 and after selling all day I am at $870,000 after buying nothing. And the game makers have the audacity to continuously prompt me to download yet another one of their games. No )Thanks!

rockpile
11-05-12, 05:19 PM
This problem has been goin on in several of their games. So far I have seen it in RS, BS, and Fashion Story, I haven't checked the others. On Android the coins are lost when you collect tips and when you serve food - both happen when you have customers in your stores. If you block the doors to collect your tips and serve your food, clothes then it does not happen. A real pain in the A** to have to keep moving furniture around all the time just to keep from loosing coins! TL says they did a test, (I don't know where that thread is) but it was a BS test. For programmers they sure weren't very logical about it. And so the problem continues, now with the cost of the food so high, many of the items we are now profiting less than two coins per serving you have to ask yourself, "am I really enjoying this game any more?"

Hmmm...