PDA

View Full Version : TL Attempts to say sorry?

Takiofallen
10-21-12, 11:41 AM
Ok I have come to a conclusion that Tl's, LE dragons are a way to say i'm sorry. (and make money)
If you don't have any diamonds and breed one or both LE's you feel really good because when there gone there gone. Which leads me to this question. Out of all the people who have breed one or both LE's how many also own Diamonds? I'm so sure that most of the people who managed to breed (not buy) don't have diamonds. I wish i would of add that variable to my Experiment.

goughy999
10-21-12, 11:43 AM
i got the pumpkin, no witch and no diamond.

dotranwumpas
10-21-12, 11:52 AM
Got diamond, no witch or pumpkin

goughy999
10-21-12, 11:53 AM
the plot thickens.... lol

savage_mel
10-21-12, 12:00 PM
I have the witch...no pumpkin and no diamond

mattyboo1
10-21-12, 12:00 PM
I have the pumpkin no witch and no diamond

Nefertekas
10-21-12, 12:04 PM
I have nothing at all. XD

Takiofallen
10-21-12, 12:05 PM
i have a diamond but no witch or pumpkin

Nefertekas
10-21-12, 12:06 PM
Trust me, LE's are ways of making money, not ammends.

Takiofallen
10-21-12, 12:09 PM
yeah i know and ohhhh boy are they making a ****ing well not off me after i spent all my good saved gold on that darn witch i knew better for the pumpkin. if i cant breed it under normal circumstances then i'm good with that.

Nefertekas
10-21-12, 12:10 PM
yeah i know and ohhhh boy are they making a ****ing well not off me after i spent all my good saved gold on that darn witch i knew better for the pumpkin. if i cant breed it under normal circumstances then i'm good with that.
Yeah , I used a bit of gold on the witch and have already used maybe 4 on the pumpkin, but I may need to use 6 more to get a last attempt. Donno if I am willing to though x)

Takiofallen
10-21-12, 12:12 PM
i even counted down and bred in the last 5 minutes hoping and got another darn familiar
Yeah , I used a bit of gold on the witch and have already used maybe 4 on the pumpkin, but I may need to use 6 more to get a last attempt. Donno if I am willing to though x)

Horntail21
10-21-12, 12:12 PM
I have a pumpkin and a diamond. Have never bought gold.

Takiofallen
10-21-12, 12:14 PM
ahhh i see. your heavy Air/Fire element how att's did it take
I have a pumpkin and a diamond. Have never bought gold.

sunnybabi1986
10-21-12, 12:21 PM
I have diamonds, but no pumpkin or witch.

Takiofallen
10-21-12, 12:25 PM
It's getting thicker by the moment or should i say the comment lol
the plot thickens.... lol

mel7123
10-21-12, 12:36 PM
I have a witch and pumpkin but no diamond.. Hmmm

Martin323
10-21-12, 12:40 PM
have diamond, no witch or pumpkin

kwhales
10-21-12, 02:03 PM
I have none. Hold on to your gold, because you know next week will be something just as hard to get. probably a skeleton. Can't be a ghost-because most of us have that already-you know the invisible witch and pumpkin.

Hadley__
10-21-12, 02:10 PM
I have a pumpkin, no witch and no diamond.

bigtail2
10-21-12, 02:15 PM
Got none of the above.

bigtail2
10-21-12, 02:17 PM
Sorry, hit it too fast. Meant to say I don't have a diamond, witch or pumpkin, but at least I have learned that there is absolutely no point in buying gold because the end results have been the same for me.

dorumon210
10-21-12, 03:09 PM
I have both LE dragons but no diamonds.

dapplefur
10-21-12, 03:40 PM
I have all three.

totaltechno
10-21-12, 03:49 PM
I have none. Hold on to your gold, because you know next week will be something just as hard to get. probably a skeleton. Can't be a ghost-because most of us have that already-you know the invisible witch and pumpkin.

Of they do a skeleton or ghost, I'm telling you, they're copying Dragonvale.

mammami08
10-21-12, 03:51 PM
I have a diamond and witch but can't get the pumpkin, haven't bought gold in the last month or six weeks i think...

khanine
10-21-12, 04:31 PM
In main, have witch, no pumpkin, no diamond
In noob, have witch, have pumpkin, no diamond

T___T

cutepets22
10-21-12, 04:36 PM
I have a diamond, but no witch no pumpkin

G0RDIT0
10-21-12, 04:48 PM
3 pumpkins, 0 witch, 0 diamonds

mamareader02
10-21-12, 05:11 PM
Witch,no pumpkin for me,5 diamonds,7 infinities(but my son with one diamond got no witch OR pumpkin!

snake073
10-21-12, 05:34 PM
3 diamonds
1 witch
1 pumpkin
Only wanted one each of the LE dragons so stopped breeding for them once I got one.

snake073
10-21-12, 05:35 PM
Also have 5 crusades a gold and 2 quarztal diamond hybrids.

FridayFreckled
10-21-12, 06:14 PM
Witch, but no pumpkin or diamond. lvl 62. I haven't bought gold, but I just blew through what I had saved up trying for the pumpkin. I have one more shot before time runs out, I think. I got the witch by accident. I didn't realize it was a timed thing, and was trying (again) for a familiar. Which I did end up getting, so yay!

I was kind of hoping to at least get a honeybee in this process -- the other red/yellow I'm missing -- but alas, only firestorms. boo.

Horntail21
10-21-12, 06:20 PM
ahhh i see. your heavy Air/Fire element how att's did it take

Sorry took so long to get back. Third attempt and yeah I am very heavy on red/yellow combos

spiralraindrop
10-21-12, 06:32 PM
Have diamond and witch but no pumpkin.

badger8
10-21-12, 07:31 PM
No, no and no.
I'm done wasting my time on limited edition as long as they are categorized as "super rare".

Kami365
10-21-12, 07:44 PM
I got nothing ,5 tried for Pumpkin got 3 firestorm & two eagle..spent a lot of Gold & time....I'm super frustrated !!!!

Kami365
10-21-12, 07:51 PM
Now still have 5 hours to end LE Pumpkin,want to LAST try with eagle 4 & fire 4 ,see how lucky I'm???other 5 tried with epic Air & epic Fire.. Got 3 firestorm and two Eagle.

Sphinx08
10-21-12, 09:00 PM

Def. a way to make money.

justplainlucas
10-21-12, 09:27 PM
Wait, how do you say your sorry by pissing more people off?

MazShaddix
10-21-12, 09:27 PM
I don't have any of them, after failed attempts for the witch I only tried 3 times for pumpkin, I've now gone back to the goals for griffin and hypnotic dragon, tho I still need a seabreeze, been trying for weeks :/

Takiofallen
10-21-12, 09:41 PM
Come on people it's called sarcasm thats why i put the ? This is there lame attempt to make it so hard to get a diamond.
Wait, how do you say your sorry by pissing more people off?

iSleepyPanda
10-21-12, 09:44 PM
I have no Witch, no Pumpkin or Diamond and I'm ok with this. It's less stressful for me not to get caught up in the hype. I don't buy gold and would never for this game or any TL games as there are way too many bugs that are not addressed. I went through my Zynga phase a few years back and learned my lesson on buying in game currency for a broken games.

The bottom line is a profit for them. This is by no means any form of an apology. TL and other developers know that if they create a frenzy over "limited edition" people will dig deep into their wallets. They wanted a frenzy and got it.

iSleepyPanda
10-21-12, 09:45 PM
Wow I wish we could edit posts. :/

Takiofallen
10-21-12, 09:49 PM
yeah . But hey the only way to get TL to change is stop playing. If they lose people and money they will have to change. All this Le stuff did was line there pockets. I cant remember so many spend so much gold in a 4 day span.
Wow I wish we could edit posts. :/

justplainlucas
10-21-12, 10:14 PM
yeah . But hey the only way to get TL to change is stop playing. If they lose people and money they will have to change. All this Le stuff did was line there pockets. I cant remember so many spend so much gold in a 4 day span.

Too many suckers for that happen. What's worse are the suckers that know they're being taken, want to say they'll stop playing and deliver a message, and then don't.

Kami365
10-22-12, 02:35 AM
Total 7 attempt for LE Pumpkin,got 4Firestorm,2Eagle & 1Life and spent my neighbors 40 and lot of time but still empty hand!!!! Does TL think about ours pain!

s_lynne
10-22-12, 02:46 AM
I don't have any of them. 😡

freyx378
10-22-12, 03:19 AM
And the story had thicken once more, =P

zerbe6982
10-22-12, 07:53 AM
I have both the witch and pumpkin, but no diamond...

tr8on
10-22-12, 08:29 AM
I have Pumpkin, no Witch or Diamond.

shalla666
10-22-12, 09:51 AM
No pumpkin, no witch, no diamond, and no idea of how to get 1 & 3 :-o

MissStateGirl
10-22-12, 10:28 AM
I was able to breed the Pumkin on the first day it was released.. I have no witch and no dimond.. really sad

Takiofallen
10-22-12, 10:58 AM
I agree 100% i mean how many time are people going to cry wolf. I think the best thing to for people to do is for the next LE don't spend or buy any gold.
Too many suckers for that happen. What's worse are the suckers that know they're being taken, want to say they'll stop playing and deliver a message, and then don't.

hwtmg59
10-22-12, 11:33 AM
Got the witch and the pumpkin, no diamond though

thatgirl444
10-22-12, 12:05 PM
I never knew the witch was on a timer, so I casually tried for her and never got her......with the pumpkin I was prepared.....kept trying and trying....all eagles and firestorms....so in the last 5 minutes of the timer I just bought the darn egg....and no diamond.

uevenliftbro
10-22-12, 01:12 PM

lol, definitely. FTR, i have 2 diamond(+crusader and quetzal). missed the witch but bred a pumpkin..

ellaslair
10-22-12, 02:38 PM
Ok I have come to a conclusion that Tl's, LE dragons are a way to say i'm sorry. (and make money)
If you don't have any diamonds and breed one or both LE's you feel really good because when there gone there gone. Which leads me to this question. Out of all the people who have breed one or both LE's how many also own Diamonds? I'm so sure that most of the people who managed to breed (not buy) don't have diamonds. I wish i would of add that variable to my Experiment.

i have no diamond, and now i have no witch and no pumpkin...i don't think the apology thing is working for me :(

farrels
10-22-12, 02:50 PM
2 pumpkins,2 witches and 0 diamonds

ash717
10-22-12, 03:59 PM
I have a diamond on my Ipad and didn't get either of the Halloween limiteds.

I don't have a diamond on my iPhone and I didn't get either of the Halloween limiteds.

1 of my daughters doesn't have diamond and got witch in her iPad, doesn't have diamond and got pumpkin on her iPod.

My other daughter doesn't have diamond and she got witch in her iPod 1st try, no pumpkin.

Nefertekas
10-22-12, 04:03 PM
I have a diamond on my Ipad and didn't get either of the Halloween limiteds.

I don't have a diamond on my iPhone and I didn't get either of the Halloween limiteds.

1 of my daughters doesn't have diamond and got witch in her iPad, doesn't have diamond and got pumpkin on her iPod.

My other daughter doesn't have diamond and she got witch in her iPod 1st try, no pumpkin.
That's a lot of devices. XD

ash717
10-22-12, 04:48 PM
Indeed lol

purplegem611
10-22-12, 07:27 PM
I have a diamond... Got a witch on the second try, no pumpkin but I am not trying for it. Not crazy about that one!!

lovereed
10-22-12, 07:39 PM
I have pumpkin no witch no diamond

LilMzB4Life
10-22-12, 07:48 PM
I have a diamond which I got when I was around lvl 25 - 30. I did get a witch inwhich I was tring to get. Strangely I got a pumpkin but I wasn't trying to get one. I was aiming for another diamond when my combination gave me 7 hr. breed time on third try. I just want an infinity.

benbever
10-23-12, 10:55 AM
I tried for the diamond since I started playing in july, but haven't got one. My friends also don't have one.
I tried for the witch and pumpkin but did not get one. My friends also didn't get one.
They make things much too rare. but I'm still not buying them, I'll enjoy my firestorm dragons.

[S8] Elsa
10-23-12, 11:22 AM
It's an interesting theory, but there's no underlying message behind Limited Time Dragons. Limited time features are opportunities to get special and unique things. I think limited seasonal content is fun & a good, challenging way to get into the Halloween spirit. ^_^

I'll pass on that you feel they're too rare and uncommon. :)

kwhales
10-23-12, 04:14 PM
they are rare and uncommon, and that's what's nice and why we want them, but they are far to unattainable too. Just because they're limited time items shouldn't mean that they should be so hard to get.

jl0408
10-23-12, 08:12 PM
No witch, no pumpkin, no diamond. Of my current 63 dragons, I only have 2 super rares. That's not even counting all the fruitful dragons I sold trying to get a fairy that has yet to come. I didn't know there was a time limit on the witch so I only got to try for it twice, both were islands. I repeatedly tried for the pumpkin as soon as it was released. I got 8 more firestorms and a honeybee. I wouldn't have bought the witch or pumpkin with gold because I don't think they are cute or cool looking at all. But I tried for them because it's kind of the point of this game, to try and get rare dragons.

Takiofallen
10-23-12, 08:18 PM
I agree it is fun and good but it seems to frustrate people more then anything. the time limit is driving people bonkers
It's an interesting theory, but there's no underlying message behind Limited Time Dragons. Limited time features are opportunities to get special and unique things. I think limited seasonal content is fun & a good, challenging way to get into the Halloween spirit. ^_^

I'll pass on that you feel they're too rare and uncommon. :)

LadybugLucky
10-23-12, 08:19 PM
No Diamond; No Witch; No Pumpkin!! And How can you ever feed 10 of the Light dragons to epic form when it takes 15 times more food??? Also I still haven't managed to get a Planet Dragon!!!! Losing interest fast, Anyone Else?

summersalt
10-24-12, 08:14 AM
2 pumpkins, no witch, no diamond, and cant seem to get mucn else besides corals, and firestorms. Finally bought a light drragon to get something different for once. And i breed my scorpion with the light dragon and 12 hours popped up. I think i got the blue white bird (name escapes me), or i got another firestorm (more likely). Its insanity.

Takiofallen
10-24-12, 10:14 AM
ewww yeah thats a fire storm.
2 pumpkins, no witch, no diamond, and cant seem to get mucn else besides corals, and firestorms. Finally bought a light drragon to get something different for once. And i breed my scorpion with the light dragon and 12 hours popped up. I think i got the blue white bird (name escapes me), or i got another firestorm (more likely). Its insanity.

Horntail21
10-24-12, 10:43 AM
That happens to me everytime I breed a hybrid with light. I'd stick to pures if you're trying to breed different light dragons.