PDA

View Full Version : Witch dragon 2nd chance

grondai
10-21-12, 11:26 AM
Hello dragon story community. Many of you may know me from the forums or my island name Thantos. I want to convince Team Lava that our dragon story members need a second wind with the witch dragon. Many of you think the time limit given for this dragon was unfair and a lot of us did not even know there was a time limit. I suggest that the pumpkin and witch dragon should be open for grabs on the much appropriate date of Halloween. If you agree please support this thread by posting below.

goughy999
10-21-12, 11:28 AM
this is quite a good idea.
i would imagine there will be another LE next week also and this could be added to.

sweetstuff525
10-21-12, 11:31 AM
Yeah what about make them available for a week on Halloween...

goughy999
10-21-12, 11:33 AM
Yeah what about make them available for a week on Halloween...

a week would be nice. but lets face it, if they do it for 1 day they will make way more money. and thats the aim of the game, for TL anyway.

grondai
10-21-12, 11:33 AM
Maybe the weekend of Halloween but I doubt they would do a week. They want to attract gold buying

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-21-12, 11:37 AM
If there's gonna be another LE dragon this week, and the week after until Halloween is on (I have no clue as to when Halloween is.....) I think in that final week of Halloween.... they should throw all the LE's in there & give us a better chance of getting them!

Omg - are they gonna do this for Christmas too? :|

goughy999
10-21-12, 11:38 AM
If there's gonna be another LE dragon this week, and the week after until Halloween is on (I have no clue as to when Halloween is.....) I think in that final week of Halloween.... they should throw all the LE's in there & give us a better chance of getting them!

Omg - are they gonna do this for Christmas too? :|

haloween is the 31 october...
so on thursdays update we could get 1 more.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-21-12, 11:40 AM
haloween is the 31 october...
so on thursdays update we could get 1 more.

Thanks! They'll probably make this one Ultra Rare just to anger us even more. lol

sweetstuff525
10-21-12, 11:42 AM
a week would be nice. but lets face it, if they do it for 1 day they will make way more money. and thats the aim of the game, for TL anyway.

Yeah but one day won't work for me lol that would ruin my chance on witch for 21 hours of a poison

goughy999
10-21-12, 11:45 AM
Yeah but one day won't work for me lol that would ruin my chance on witch for 21 hours of a poison

and if you get a poison you will have to buy gold to speed it up and try again = TL win

goughy999
10-21-12, 11:46 AM
Thanks! They'll probably make this one Ultra Rare just to anger us even more. lol

i agree. but what could it be? possibly some kind of skeleton or maybe a vampire??

sweetstuff525
10-21-12, 11:47 AM
and if you get a poison you will have to buy gold to speed it up and try again = TL win

Lol I dont buy gold... But yeah I gave up on pumpkin and put a firestorm and familiar trying for diamond again and guess what u got my 7 hour pumpkin lol All I had to do is give up

goughy999
10-21-12, 11:49 AM
Lol I dont buy gold... But yeah I gave up on pumpkin and put a firestorm and familiar trying for diamond again and guess what u got my 7 hour pumpkin lol All I had to do is give up

ha thats great, congratz!
i dont buy gold either, but i may think about it if i get another shot at the witch lol.

LilOldLady
10-21-12, 02:01 PM

Hmmm, I decided really not to go for the pumpkin after a Firestorm fiasco (they breed like proverbial rabbits!) and put a Firestorm & Magic in the den. What did I get? A Charm. Now a Titan. What was I secretly hoping for? An Eagle...perhaps a Pumpkin.

Figure the Halloween LE Dragons will be available again next Halloween. Rather a hook to keep gamers playing. Yes, it would be fun if TL did a Halloween weekend of all LE Dragons. Anything is possible ;)

kwhales
10-21-12, 02:12 PM
Think about it. If they bring back the witch, it's going to be just as hard to achieve it. They should bring back all the halloween dragons on Halloween, Oct 31. and make it easy to get them. Just one day, and if you don't happen to play that day or snooze too long, you will miss it. Let's face it, most of us go in daily, sometimes a lot more, so most of us will find it. The players that aren't as active won't. TL needs to appreciate us, even if it's for one day.

gsedai
10-21-12, 03:34 PM
i agree ; soon we will probably see a Santa dragon or a Xmas dragon :D :D

khanine
10-21-12, 04:32 PM
I love this idea! Because as of currently, I don't know what is the deadline for the pumpkin dragon at all...

LilOldLady
10-21-12, 04:50 PM
Just had a thought while checking cookies in Bakery Story: maybe the next LE Halloween dragon (if there is one) will be a Viking Dragon ;)

There's a Witch in BS and in DS. There's a Pumpkin in BS and in DS. There's even a Clown in BS and DS.

Who knows ;) The LE are certainly a challenge to get, though. Enough BS back to DS.

chilis123
10-21-12, 05:25 PM
Yes, another chance would be great

jrodt333
10-21-12, 05:30 PM
If they don't give us a second chance during Halloween, they'll probably rerelease them all next year.

Mlb3116
10-21-12, 07:09 PM
Hello dragon story community. Many of you may know me from the forums or my island name Thantos. I want to convince Team Lava that our dragon story members need a second wind with the witch dragon. Many of you think the time limit given for this dragon was unfair and a lot of us did not even know there was a time limit. I suggest that the pumpkin and witch dragon should be open for grabs on the much appropriate date of Halloween. If you agree please support this thread by posting below.

^^ Agree!! ^^ :)

tr8on
10-22-12, 06:04 AM
Sounds good to me!

mama1802
10-22-12, 06:19 AM
Yes please leave pumpkin I want to buy one! At least give us a little more time to buy it!

sweetstuff525
10-22-12, 06:24 AM
Yes please leave pumpkin I want to buy one! At least give us a little more time to buy it!

the pumpkin is still available in the market so you can still buy it

kooky panda
10-22-12, 07:38 AM
Just FYI, A few hours ago, on my back up device I bred Fire and air and got a 7 hour breed time. I am pretty sure it is a pumpkin.