PDA

View Full Version : Team lava unfair iPod users via iPad users

suzysuzy34
10-21-12, 11:03 AM
I started playing this game on my iPod and thought it was really really good. On my iPod I could request lantern from my neighbours to level up, which made thiings a lot easier and i progressed really quickly. However I have recently invested in an iPad and thought I would start over with castle story. I think team lava have been very unfair here as iPad users have to craft their earth wisps, we need three I think before we can make a lantern and if iPad users don't have any rocks to mine it means buying them for 2000 coins roughly and of course we cant find anymore rocks until we level up!!!!!!!I just think team lava should make they game the same for everyone. IPad users will progress more slowly on this game. I even had a task which I needed 10 stunk furs and they hardly ever showed up, wereas on my iPod I was constantly ****ing them.

Anyone else experiencing a hard time obtaining items for goals,are you an iPad user?

tarragon57
10-21-12, 11:21 AM
Since the recent big update last week we can no longer request lanterns. This will apply to all devices.
Very disappointing that we lost the ability to do that but we will all be in the same boat.

hopesdragons
10-21-12, 12:36 PM
I play the game on both my iPad and my iPhone. I'm level 21 on my iPad and 14 on my iPhone. I don't think it's any more/less fair on either device (although I DO wish my iPhone would get the 40 energy cap instead of 30). You can build a sparkling mine and get rocks from that (I actually have 2 in each of my games) sure it's a little slower than mining them, but it uses less energy and is a whole lot cheaper. I have no problems crafting the wisps. I do it whenever I have nothing else going in my workshops.

suzysuzy34
10-21-12, 12:39 PM
That's a shame as I feel the game is progressing very slowly.i don't feel I want to continue with this one.oh well I'll see how I go for a while.i certainly won't be buying any gems now for this game.

coolgamegirl27
10-21-12, 12:53 PM
Unfortunately, TL seem to have this need to change the game rules on us. We just get addicted to a great new game, then BAM!! Changes are made and more often than not it ruins the game. Personally I love this game and have heard of more changes to come. Im just praying they are not going to completely ruin another potentially awesome game.

MHz_
10-21-12, 12:58 PM
We'll be adding Wisps to the gifting list on monday. This should make getting the Lanterns a bit easier. I've been very upfront about the changes we've made, and the decisions behind them. If you look at the latest update thread, you can see much more information about the changes we're doing, and the things we have planned.

kooky panda
10-21-12, 01:15 PM
We'll be adding Wisps to the gifting list on monday. This should make getting the Lanterns a bit easier. I've been very upfront about the changes we've made, and the decisions behind them. If you look at the latest update thread, you can see much more information about the changes we're doing, and the things we have planned.

Thanks for the heads up on the wisps. I will stop making them in the workshop.;)

coolgamegirl27
10-21-12, 02:03 PM

Thanks for keeping us in the loop over changes you are planning, other TL staff should take note it would be nice if we were told about changes in other games before they are just sprung on us overnight.

Heres to hoping the changes you are planning will enhance gameplay. I would hate it if, for example expansion prices were hiked to a ridiculous amount like in other TL games.

MHz_
10-21-12, 02:21 PM
Thanks for keeping us in the loop over changes you are planning, other TL staff should take note it would be nice if we were told about changes in other games before they are just sprung on us overnight.

Heres to hoping the changes you are planning will enhance gameplay. I would hate it if, for example expansion prices were hiked to a ridiculous amount like in other TL games.

Well, we're giving away 4 free expansions to all users in this next update.. so the costs of those expansions will likely be spread across all other expansions. We won't be making drastic changes, but it's likely some expansion costs will increase in coin costs.

netaoneneal
10-22-12, 02:20 AM
I also am using a iPad and iPhone. I started with a group of friends that only play on iPhone and iPod they have passed me quickly because their energy level is at 40 and I struggle to keep up on my iPad with a energy level of 30.

nmishii
10-22-12, 02:29 AM
I am on an Android. The game isn't available to me. By the time new games are released to Android, changes have been made to the game for the benefit of game economy and longevity and it takes forever to progress.

suzysuzy34
10-22-12, 06:39 AM
Thank you team lava for your update on the earth wisps. I'm sure this will make things easier. I've gone into my game today and seem to have had two expansions done automatically so thanks for more trees rocks. Will plod on. Ha ha.

pinkster73
10-22-12, 08:11 AM
I am on an Android. The game isn't available to me. By the time new games are released to Android, changes have been made to the game for the benefit of game economy and longevity and it takes forever to progress.

Me too. Yay for 'longevity'. Not.