PDA

View Full Version : goals are missing..

nvangel
10-21-12, 08:07 AM
My goals are missing again. Were they removed? I know for fact I didn't complete all of them.please fix

kooky panda
10-21-12, 11:50 AM
Which device do you play on? What was the last goal you did?

nvangel
10-21-12, 08:46 PM
I'm android. Samsung galaxy s2. newest game version. Doesn't matter if I use regular game or Halloween version. No goal. Last one I did was for Halloween time . I haven't done many of regular quests. I finished the step one for dracula. Then no more goals period

kooky panda
10-21-12, 09:05 PM
It is possible that the rest of your halloween goals may come after your complete the regular goals.
I will see if I can find out more.

greygull
10-21-12, 09:34 PM
Have you tried restarting or reinstalling? Which version were you doing the goals in originally?

DaojinWildfire
10-22-12, 01:55 PM
There are only a specific amount of goals currently available. If you complete all of the goals, you will no longer see the goal manager.

It looks like you did complete A Little Help From My Fiends, which is the last Halloween goal available, so you have completed all of the goals that are currently available.

nvangel
10-23-12, 07:22 AM
Thank you daojin . Yes I did complete all Halloween but not any of regular . I don't even have those. Yes I tried reinstalling. And I completed. Before Halloween version came out ...I think...so I was on regular game. I've gone into both and no goals period.

nvangel
10-23-12, 07:23 AM
I should clarify I've reinstalled both.