PDA

View Full Version : Leaving messages

jakinyc
10-21-12, 02:44 AM
When I visit my neighbors, I can't leave a msg longer than about 7-8 words or it cuts off. Also I can only see the first 7-8 words of what a neighbor has typed to me before it cuts off. I have deleted and reinstalled and powered my iPad all the way off and back on. When I went n my friends iPhone she didn't have this problem and my daughters iPod Doesnt have this problem. I'm wondering if its just specific to the iPad?

I have the new iPad running the latest iOS (6)

Any suggestions?

jakinyc
10-21-12, 02:47 AM
Oh and I am on the Halloween Version, though I had the same problem with the original version too. I play a lot of TL's "Story" games and none of the other ones do this ( Bakery, Restaurant, Dragon etc) except for NightClub

perit
10-21-12, 06:15 AM
There is a thread on the discussion forum I believe about this. It seems to only be an issue for iPads.

mattyboo1
10-21-12, 06:29 AM
When I visit my neighbors, I can't leave a msg longer than about 7-8 words or it cuts off. Also I can only see the first 7-8 words of what a neighbor has typed to me before it cuts off. I have deleted and reinstalled and powered my iPad all the way off and back on. When I went n my friends iPhone she didn't have this problem and my daughters iPod Doesnt have this problem. I'm wondering if its just specific to the iPad?

I have the new iPad running the latest iOS (6)

Any suggestions? this is an issue and it is for ipads only

PenguinFlop
10-22-12, 10:51 AM
This is a known issue. Thank you for taking the time to report it.