PDA

View Full Version : Easy appliances is it worth it

mattyboo1
10-20-12, 07:54 PM
Is it worth it to upgrade like do you get the same amount of mastery points?

arale_norimaki
10-21-12, 01:03 AM
Is it worth it to upgrade like do you get the same amount of mastery points?

You get the exact same amount of mastery points, recipes cost the same, it is just that cooking is easier! If you have lots of appliances it is definetely worth it

mattyboo1
10-21-12, 08:58 AM
You get the exact same amount of mastery points, recipes cost the same, it is just that cooking is easier! If you have lots of appliances it is definetely worth it

Then I probably will do it I had it once but sold all of them I probably will do it I will think a bit longer I have tons of those appliances and preparing is so much work

cookietyler
10-21-12, 10:00 AM
the easy appliances just make things easier :) preparing is a lot of work especially if you are making the same thing on ten appliances

mattyboo1
10-21-12, 12:04 PM
the easy appliances just make things easier :) preparing is a lot of work especially if you are making the same thing on ten appliances

Try 32 appliances

Thor540
10-22-12, 06:47 AM
I'm about to add my sixth appliance. Not sure what to go for. Should i complete a goal, go for easy, oven, stove, grilll? I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger. Any suggestion for quicker advance? Thank you

arale_norimaki
10-22-12, 06:59 AM
I'm about to add my sixth appliance. Not sure what to go for. Should i complete a goal, go for easy, oven, stove, grilll? I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger. Any suggestion for quicker advance? Thank you

I'd say it depends on what your gaming strategy is: mastering recipes for gems? Baking for coins to decorate or expand? Baking for xps to level up? Any other?

If it is mastering, then you should get more appliances of those you already have
If you go for coins or XPs check sehana's chart to choose the appliances that better fit your strategy :)

Thor540
10-22-12, 09:28 AM
You mean I have to you my own head to make decisions ;-)....fine fine. I will hit up the charts. Thank you for the guidance

arale_norimaki
10-22-12, 09:58 AM
You mean I have to you my own head to make decisions ;-)....fine fine. I will hit up the charts. Thank you for the guidance

Lol, not sure I get that...
But I thought of a final option: check the parts you have on your gift inventory and choose an applance you coud build immediately ;)

It is difficult to give you a better advice without knowing which kind of player u are :) :)

Thor540
10-22-12, 10:14 AM
I missed a few words and also hadn't had coffee yet so was and still am a bit out of it. Not surprised it didn't make sense :). I meant that I have to make my own decisions and you weren't going to hand hold me through the game...which I appreciate.

I think for now I want to advance my XP so I can have more appliances thereby allowing more customizing to accomplish the other goals you have set forth. I have the chart up and am now importing to excel to tweak :) Thanks again for the advice you actually helped me a lot.