PDA

View Full Version : dragon story vs dragon story new dawn

mattyboo1
10-20-12, 07:22 PM
what do you think of them post all your feedback between the two here personally i like how the old dragon story the colors are darker.

spiralraindrop
10-20-12, 07:40 PM
If you play new dawn for a while, and then you do back on the old version, the colours look very dark.

10-20-12, 08:36 PM
I do not have the color problem yet as i am android. What hints of goals i have " over heard"" do not make muh sence. The colors on the new items, i see on my friends islands are not as rich and do not have the depth of th original DS. The dragons except for the white are lame! Personally the can take new dawn back to the original concept and i would be a lot happier.

uevenliftbro
10-20-12, 08:47 PM
I think the "new dawn" is stupid. really ruined the game for me personally. too many dragons, too many "rares" and just the whole game in general was so much better until the new dawn update came. I play the update because i don't want to be left behind, but i really wish it never happened.

KadeeDid
10-20-12, 08:56 PM
what do you think of them post all your feedback between the two here personally i like how the old dragon story the colors are darker.

Haven't switched as I don't like the colors. I am very light sensitive and brightness triggers migraine. I noticed that the colors on those who have New Dawn hurt my eyes. Not really breeding or anything lately as it isn't as much fun as it was. I am still returning visits and sending maps.