PDA

View Full Version : Ghost trees

onawing1
10-20-12, 07:00 PM
I know its holloween, but I am truly not amused. I have two squares of my island that I have cleared, at an increadibly high cost of coins. Land shows as being cleared, but I can not move habitats or anything into them. When I touch the squares a highlighted silloette of trees is exposed with another 250000 price tag to clear what I have already cleared. If this is a glitch, I need to know how to fix it. If this is a new joke, then I am so out of here. I understand the designers need to keep the challenge, I am still smarting from the latest inflation hike,

But

Please tell me this is a fixable glitch.

greygull
10-20-12, 07:04 PM
Can you post a screenshot? Have your tried restarting your device, or reinstalling the game yet?

onawing1
10-20-12, 07:26 PM
I don't know how to post a screen shot. But its the square north of and the square surrounded by my purple habitats. I have logged out and in a dozen or more times to see if it fixes itself.

kooky panda
10-20-12, 07:37 PM
Try deleting and redownloading the game from the app store.

onawing1
10-20-12, 08:01 PM
Great, reloaded game and ghost trees now became real trees! Am I really going to have to spend another half a million silver coins to double clear those squares again?

I have already sunk an embarrassing amount of real money into this game to walk away now, but this is awful.

justplainlucas
10-20-12, 08:07 PM
Great, reloaded game and ghost trees now became real trees! Am I really going to have to spend another half a million silver coins to double clear those squares again?

I have already sunk an embarrassing amount of real money into this game to walk away now, but this is awful.
This is why you never spend money on these games.

dotranwumpas
10-20-12, 08:11 PM
Revenge of the trees XD

uevenliftbro
10-20-12, 08:48 PM
This is why you never spend money on these games.

We all say this, but we all do it, i'm guilty of it myself, embarrassingly.

jaxe13
10-21-12, 12:01 AM
Ever since new dawn was released when you clear land the trees that are supposed to be on it don't show up, but when you click the expand sign (without actually expanding just click the sign) then the trees giant rocks whatever will appear.. :) i think its a bug cause its been happening ever since new dawn was released

kwhales
10-21-12, 07:11 AM
I had this same problem. Land cleared and i tried to move something there. The game wouldn't let me. A few minutes later 800k tree appeared. I think you just have to wait a while for weeds to grow. then spend more coins to clear it again!!!