PDA

View Full Version : Expansion times and Light Dragon food

wxrocky6
10-20-12, 06:48 PM
Team Lava,

You really need to adjust the times for expansion and lower the amount of food needed to get light dragons to epic form. It has gotten completely ridiculous. I have about 50 spots left to clear on my islands and it takes 46 hours to clear one out, up to 24 hours to clear whatever is there, and at least a couple days to raise the mystic maps to clear another spot. This is about 4-5 days per spot to clear not to mention the price. Multiply that 4-5 days by 50 and that's 200-250 days before I clear out everything as long as I have the money. No one is gonna hang around that long no matter how much you want them to. Also I have like 6-7 light dragons at level 7. I am level 63 and collect plenty of coins per day, but it still takes me about 10 days to level up just one of these dragons. I can't imagine what it's like for a new player. Are you kidding with those food prices? Cuz it's a joke. Game is fun and always has been but you're quickly ruining it.

pittapattabears
10-21-12, 04:02 AM
I totally agree with you. No way you can get enough food or habitats. Spoils the game if you can't move on with it it gets boring

totaltechno
10-21-12, 06:53 AM
You realize you can still feed in the old DS for normal food amount, right? Just did today, I have a lv 8 Light Dragon atm.