PDA

View Full Version : New money idea

mylittlelego
10-20-12, 02:08 PM
TL can you please make buildings that collect money automatically so that we won't have to collect money ourselves please

bigbux3
10-20-12, 04:56 PM
TL can you please make buildings that collect money automatically so that we won't have to collect money ourselves please

They wouldn't do this because collecting revenue from buildings takes energy.

hotbeef
10-20-12, 05:37 PM

Takes all the strategy out of the game, not a good idea

NBKLee
10-20-12, 06:32 PM
It could work, lower energy cap by -1 for each building that auto collects, BOOM!

bigbux3
10-20-12, 06:43 PM
It could work, lower energy cap by -1 for each building that auto collects, BOOM!

BOOM! Here's the problem. What happens if you have more than 30 buildings waiting for collection? And what if you want to build another building or clear space for more land?

mattyboo1
10-20-12, 06:45 PM
BOOM! Here's the problem. What happens if you have more than 30 buildings waiting for collection? And what if you want to build another building or clear space for more land?

Quite a few problems

mattyboo1
10-20-12, 06:46 PM
Anyway it would take everything out Of the game but collecting so much is annoying

bigbux3
10-20-12, 06:47 PM
Anyway it would take everything out Of the game but collecting so much is annoying

No, ENERGY is the annoying factor in this game.

jtm101
10-21-12, 05:10 AM
I like the Energy strategy of the game, but would like a bit more than 30 for big cities.

In some games i have played in the past, all i do in the game is mindlessly tap for 2 mins then exit. fun!
I get bored with those games eventually.

mylittlelego
10-21-12, 10:09 AM
I agree with everything said here about the energy thing but I would also like for the expansion that we buy to either increase or cost less money I'm running out of space fast

benbever
10-21-12, 07:50 PM
After building the buildings, collecting from them is the only thing you DO. Without that it wouldn't be a game.
The really annoying thing in this game is not the collecting, or the energy stopping you collecting, but all the floating coins and boxes obscuring your view of the city.

hotbeef
10-22-12, 01:02 AM
After building the buildings, collecting from them is the only thing you DO. Without that it wouldn't be a game.
The really annoying thing in this game is not the collecting, or the energy stopping you collecting, but all the floating coins and boxes obscuring your view of the city.

Easy to fix the coin icons, design different ways to notify players that buildings are ready to collect