PDA

View Full Version : More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

naraku1
07-02-12, 01:25 PM
Why does teamlava set how many habitats & dragons we can have. We can expand the island to accommodate way more than they will allow us to have. Can teamlava check into seeing if we can have more dragons & habitats? Thank you.

[S8] Elsa
07-02-12, 01:37 PM
Thank you for the feedback. We'll let the team know that you'd like to have more habitats and dragons. :)

333paddington
07-02-12, 01:41 PM
This is my dilemma. 29 dragon types and only allowed 75 dragons. That makes two of each.

Please, more habitats, make it unlimited.

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 01:42 PM
Yes please- more habitats!!

Leandra909
07-05-12, 09:48 AM
That you can breed new types of dragons is really great, but I've put every type of dragon in a separate habitat.
Now there are 29 types of dragons, but you can only have 25 habitats.
Could the max number of habitats at least equal the types of dragons?

stormy168
07-05-12, 10:09 AM
While they should increase the max number of habitats, it doesn't make sense for them to make it unlimited because there would be no point in buying the big air, big magic and big water habitats. The only reason anyone would ever buy those 3 would be because of the habitat constraint and that's what makes them worth the money. If you had unlimited habitats, no one in their right mind would buy a big magic habitat (5 times the cost, 5000 coin cap, 3 dragons vs 15000 coin cap, 5 dragons for 5 small magic habitats).

princessd1
07-18-12, 03:03 PM
Absolutely an amazing game, don't care about how long it takes to evolve or breed, don't care that you need to ask friends for expansion help, don't care that expansions are so expensive, don't care that even the rarest of dragons only sell for ?100 even in epic form (this includes the elusive diamond dragon) don't care that it can take weeks of breeding to get a rare dragon. The only thing that lets this game down for me is the fact you are only allowed 25 habitats. The game currently offers a range of 31 dragons but only 25 habitats. I like to keep my dragons separated which means I can not have a habitat per dragon breed. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS!!!! Even it it is only to the max number of dragons as agree that noone would buy the bigger habitats if they were unlimited. Just want enough for one per breed!!!

mymummy789
07-19-12, 04:04 AM
I am struggling with the expansion prices now (last one was $1,700,000 and am dreading seeing how much the next one will be). With the other story games you can fill your newly expanded areas with money making counters/clothing rails/animals to help with the price increase for the next expansion. But I reached the maximum habitats for DS a long time ago and am now expanding for decoration purposes, so it takes much, much longer to save up between expansions now.

It makes me wonder why they have provided so much space if they were going to restrict the number of habitats you can have.

Yahpets
07-21-12, 06:36 AM
I am struggling with the expansion prices now (last one was $1,700,000 and am dreading seeing how much the next one will be). With the other story games you can fill your newly expanded areas with money making counters/clothing rails/animals to help with the price increase for the next expansion. But I reached the maximum habitats for DS a long time ago and am now expanding for decoration purposes, so it takes much, much longer to save up between expansions now.

It makes me wonder why they have provided so much space if they were going to restrict the number of habitats you can have.I totally agree.

DollyTank
07-31-12, 08:52 PM
The 25 habitat limit is ridiculous. If its not changed soon I'll probably lose interest. Expansion and new habitats are key to the fun. Please fix this quickly. I hate selling my babies!

Garellie14
08-07-12, 04:47 AM
Could it be possible to increase the number of breeding dens please? It would be very much appreaciated by a number of people
Thanks

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-29-12, 10:57 AM
I agree we need more allowed dragons/habitats, but I like the look of mixing large and small habitats to form one big platform that looks continuous. So I personally would spend the extra coin for large habitats.

Also, with all this extra space we NEED more options for decorations. Everyone's island eventually looks the same because we have no choices. Like all the other story games, everyone's bakery, restaurant, or fashion boutique,etc. has a personality of its own that makes the game more interesting:)

wildberry33142
08-30-12, 01:14 PM
How can I delete some of my dragons or habitats, I'm max out at 25 and I fanially got the diamond dragon but have no habitat to place him in. I've expanded the land but still can't place him in it habitat exceeded limit. if they don't fix this soon I'm deleting the game....

kooky panda
08-30-12, 01:30 PM
How can I delete some of my dragons or habitats, I'm max out at 25 and I fanially got the diamond dragon but have no habitat to place him in. I've expanded the land but still can't place him in it habitat exceeded limit. if they don't fix this soon I'm deleting the game....

Move all the dragons that you can to another habitant. You may have to sell some dragons if you cannot move. Then you can delete the habitant.

Congrads on the diamond!!

spacedragon
09-06-12, 09:58 PM
I totally agree. What is the point of spending weeks breeding the rare & super rare if I have to sell something else to keep them. Many of my neighbors have left the game recently; wonder if this is why. Something to think seriously about team lava.

NouraMoh
10-18-12, 10:15 PM
You keep giving us new dragons but our habitats limit is still the same at 30. I'm forced to sell some of my rare dragons to make room for new ones!

Max level should be 100 and and we should get new perks, rewards and allowance as we advance. Just like in FS.

Is this issue bothering anybody else or is it just me ?! :confused:

Garellie14
10-19-12, 04:21 AM
Totally agree
Either raise the habitat limit or upgrade habitats to hold an extra dragon +more coins - include the diamond fields for this!!

ButterPanda
10-19-12, 10:45 AM
Thank you for the suggestion. I will pass this info on to our developers.

khanine
10-20-12, 08:34 AM
I was thinking about how so many new dragons are coming out and our current habitats are all full! (At least mine are...) can we have some sort of quest that can boost our maximum habitats? Something similar to that nature?

fickleone
10-28-12, 09:01 AM
I was just thinking the same thing we level up over and over with no reward, nothing new. That's just poor gaming.

dragonamma51
11-02-12, 03:36 PM
Reading through the forum this issue is bothering heaps of players, I know my interest in the game is waning, the only thing keeping me going is talking to friends, increasing habitats is definitely needed, excellent idea by Garellie14 to increase the limit within the habitats also. I didn't realize the game had a 30 habitat limit and I have reached that ages ago, as has my grandson and neither of us has a diamond pad yet, although that kinda doesn't worry me as i love getting new dragons but don't like parting with any of the others to accommodate this, so please can we have more habitats

yandao11
11-03-12, 12:31 AM
I don't understand why wont TL allow more habitats when there's so much space left? I've been waiting and waiting but only the extra 5 since the light dragons.

Come on give us more like 50 or so??? So we can utilize the free space on island. What with the cap anw ?

And when is large diamond fields gonna happen?

I'm BUYING SO MUCH GOLD every month... Lol TL shld take comfort after seeing this?

Come on TL respond to me???

hyper_ch
11-03-12, 01:28 AM
I just wonder, before the new level cap (what is it now actually?) the number of habitats were limited at 35.

Did TL also increase the habitat number with the level cap?

MazShaddix
11-03-12, 02:48 AM
They won't coz your spending gold... Yes I buy gold but as a treat with an iTunes card every month so it gets used on here and other games etc but yeah it is stupid how we have 5 islands and only 30 habitats, that's like 6 on every island with a farm on each one :/ granted if I void afford to do that I would but there's now more dragons and some habitats can only house one dragon unless upgraded

salinho
11-03-12, 04:06 AM
Doesn't seem like it... But they probably will, sooner or later.
I think the liit was at 30 habitats!

hyper_ch
11-03-12, 11:55 AM
I read somewhere it was 35.... hmmm.... too few habitats :)

foxxiegirl
11-03-12, 12:12 PM
LVL94=30 Habitats

hyper_ch
11-03-12, 12:21 PM
awww :( I wish I could have a dragon for every level :(

salinho
11-03-12, 12:24 PM
I suppose they will increase this in due time... A lot of people have complained about how they think we have too few habitats.

yandao11
11-03-12, 05:26 PM
I suppose they will increase this in due time... A lot of people have complained about how they think we have too few habitats.

You must be a new player.. If you played long enough you will see TL responds selectively. Mostly to praises and seldom to complains.

[S8] Elsa
11-03-12, 05:46 PM
Increasing the habitat limit is a common request and has been passed on to the team along with the rest of the daily feedback we receive. Unfortunately, I don't have any information to share with you right now.

I'll nudge the team about this one again. :)

As for continuing to implement features for Dragon Story, the game did get a sweet new level cap recently!

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-03-12, 06:03 PM
You must be a new player.. If you played long enough you will see TL responds selectively. Mostly to praises and seldom to complains.

A lot of assumptions there buddy!!

11-03-12, 07:52 PM

My, my does thatt mean they are human? Most people respond best to praise and reason backed with concrete reasons for for doing what you want.

11-03-12, 07:59 PM
Most of us want the habitat limit raised but i have yet to see reasons why it should be except that is what want. Help us tell TL why they should do what we want. We need some real, rational reasons to give them.

totaltechno
11-03-12, 08:40 PM
Most of us want the habitat limit raised but i have yet to see reasons why it should be except that is what want. Help us tell TL why they should do what we want. We need some real, rational reasons to give them.

In the next 2-3 months or so, people will be unable to have every dragon due to habitat cap. You need to factor in that Diamond Fields only holds 1 dragon as well.

jackie2006
11-03-12, 08:56 PM
I love to have an option to store my dragons because I want to use them for breeding again. I have to let go a lot of dragons in order to save space for my diamond hybrid or rare, very rare.

11-03-12, 09:41 PM
Unfortunatly you gave wish reasons not "real" reasons.
1) the allowed habitats do not allow for even one dragon of each breed. Many players prefer having a dragpn in each of it's stages, there is not enough room for this. Also a lg. Portion of players prefer to breed at lower levels this also is not possible with the present number of habitats.

2) i prefer that each breed have it's own habitat, also not possible

3) even with additional decorations and buildings with care there should be room for at least 40, possibly 50 habitats. They could be worked in with lvl ups.

4) a compromise might be to redesign the present habitats to hold "4" dragons each without it looking like they are stacked ontop of each other. The diamond habitats are really not acceptable, hold only one animal annd do not fit the standard footprinnt.

5) possibly habitats that are replaced could be offered in an exchange 1 for 1 for a token charge $100-$200 dragon coins for a specific time frame. Say one month. After that only the new habitats would be avvailable, and th exchange the cost would double. I would also recommend the price of the habitats remain the same for at least 6months.

6)one of the ideas of the game is each island be individual, that is now possible with some of the limitations.

11-03-12, 09:42 PM
Hit the wrong button. Someone else carry on.

NouraMoh
11-03-12, 09:45 PM
I'm really seriously struggling with this issue!!
Please allow upgrades for the diamond fields to hold one or two more dragons

11-03-12, 09:48 PM
In the next 2-3 months or so, people will be unable to have every dragon due to habitat cap. You need to factor in that Diamond Fields only holds 1 dragon as well.

Very good reason so add it to the list. We can request one of the moderators take it up when the list is done.

Every major request should have a list.

jociphine
11-04-12, 03:54 AM
As for continuing to implement features for Dragon Story, the game did get a sweet new level cap recently!

That level cap really doesn't mean much if it doesn't come with any sort of bonus for reaching the higher levels.

salinho
11-04-12, 04:51 AM
Very good reason so add it to the list. We can request one of the moderators take it up when the list is done.

Every major request should have a list.

I really do agree that we need a list.
I don't agree with having 4 dragons in each habitat, they wouldn't manage to make it work...would be too confusing. Unless we could buy even bigger habitats!
I don't have a diamond , but really each habitat should hold at least two. It is kinda cool that a diamond habitat only holds one, makes them seem even more special, but it gets unpractical! (Is that an english word? Lol)

We really need to have the habitat limit raised. Many people struggle to choose which dragon to sell in order to make room for a rarer one.

salinho
11-04-12, 06:39 AM

You assume incorrectly. Well,depends on what your definition of "new" is... I started playing in July.
TL responds to whichever is more beneficial to them. Thankfully they changed the feeding ammounts, which was lovely! They were being nice to us xD but mostly they will work on whatever is best for them.
People don't usually think that games like this require money to sustain a large team and their servers, and also to work on game development, etc.

But eventually I think a tactical must for them would be the increase of the number of habitats. It is logical. They would want to invest in the game, to keep the players interested and investing in them!

I wonder what it is that I said that made me sound like a noob, but oh well... Teach me, master!

salinho
11-04-12, 06:41 AM
Increasing the habitat limit is a common request and has been passed on to the team along with the rest of the daily feedback we receive. Unfortunately, I don't have any information to share with you right now.

I'll nudge the team about this one again. :)

Thanks Pony Roar. :) not just the sweet increase of level cap, we also got the sweet reduction on the feeding level for light dragons... TL is in a good mood, yay! Lots of positive feedback from everyone on this change, no doubt. Let them know we're REALLY happy about these changes!

salinho
11-04-12, 06:47 AM
A lot of assumptions there buddy!!

Haha, yeah Lola. :p sokay though. I don't really mind. People usually think I am older than what I am - guess my size is to blame! - so being thought of as the newbie is a welcome change. :p

My, my does thatt mean they are human? Most people respond best to praise and reason backed with concrete reasons for for doing what you want.
Seems like we have humans, not robots working on this game xD
Like, we're not gonna say "oh hai Team Lava, we really love the fact that you are not letting us have a confirm button, or that feeding costs increased so much, or that we can't have more habitats. Whatever you do that reduces our playability is pretty much welcome. "

Nope. Lol.

And complaining doesn't always have to mean that we're around all the time. Complaining does not imply being rude or anything! And there is positive and negative feedback, they have to accept both or else the game won't be fun for people, and they don't want that. :)

salinho
11-04-12, 06:49 AM

This. ^
What is the point in breeding all the dragons if we're not able to at least keep one of them? And why shouldn't we want to keep more than one of each super or ultra rare if we get them? :) more habitats would keep many people wanting to play.

PDAGuppies
11-04-12, 06:52 AM
I'm just glad about the level cap. I'm no where near level 63 so it didn't matter until I got there if there were no new levels but I'm just glad they changed early!

About the habitats, I think we will get more but we can't complain like someone said above

kwhales
11-04-12, 07:05 AM
Eventually, TL will increase the habitat cap. They are probably planning it now. They gave us alot of island space to grow and probably knew that the limit of 30 habitats and the amount/variety of dragons offered, we would eventually need more habitats. But like in any business, they are timing releases strategically.

They just gave us re-release of the LE's (pro and cons on that one), higher cap level, lower light feeding level, and a new dragon to play with. I realy don't see them increasing the habitat cap at least for a month or two or longer. If they do soon, we will just keep finding new things to ask for and complain about.

Maybe it will be a christmas gift to us. Between us wanting more habitats, ability to gift other items, easier access to gold, lowering the expand/clear price, etc. we have given TL alot of choices for them to pick and choose what they will develop and release to us. And what will be most profitable to them.

Remember, patience is a virtue.

salinho
11-04-12, 07:28 AM
I'm just glad about the level cap. I'm no where near level 63 so it didn't matter until I got there if there were no new levels but I'm just glad they changed early!

About the habitats, I think we will get more but we can't complain like someone said above

If we don't complain (or rather, if we don't give them feedback on what itis that we want, or most importantly, need) how will they know what to tweak around in the game? They need our suggestions to make the game better. How we deliver those suggestions, well, that depends. XD

yandao11
11-04-12, 06:16 PM
Eventually, TL will increase the habitat cap. They are probably planning it now. They gave us alot of island space to grow and probably knew that the limit of 30 habitats and the amount/variety of dragons offered, we would eventually need more habitats. But like in any business, they are timing releases strategically.

They just gave us re-release of the LE's (pro and cons on that one), higher cap level, lower light feeding level, and a new dragon to play with. I realy don't see them increasing the habitat cap at least for a month or two or longer. If they do soon, we will just keep finding new things to ask for and complain about.

Maybe it will be a christmas gift to us. Between us wanting more habitats, ability to gift other items, easier access to gold, lowering the expand/clear price, etc. we have given TL alot of choices for them to pick and choose what they will develop and release to us. And what will be most profitable to them.

Remember, patience is a virtue.

Don't be stupid they knew right from the start that we have TOO MUCH space. Just that from the start there weren't so many dragons that's why a stupid cap at Max 25..

After the light dragon series they increased another 5. But then again new dragons keep coming out. We want to keep at least one each. We also can't bear to sell the rares and super rares. So why the stupid cap on habitats?

Cuz it's 'bought' with silver coins.. If they switch to 50 gold per habitat. I bet there's no cap and more land will be available.

kori09
11-04-12, 07:47 PM
Would love more habitats. Filling up all of the island with the same old decorations is getting old. For as long as this game has been out, it's disturbing that there have been no updates to the diamond fields. Some type of bonus for leveling up is needed as well. Most games have this, and at this point there is not much incentive to keep playing.

bloodygodess
11-11-12, 08:02 PM
Does anyone know if 30 habitats is the Max no matter what level your on?

totaltechno
11-11-12, 08:05 PM
You get the 30 max at 39 iirc

bloodygodess
11-11-12, 08:18 PM
Are they going to let the # of habitats go up? Anyone know how to get nether portal ( purple statue) before hitting level 1000?

totaltechno
11-11-12, 08:18 PM
It was an iOS goal

bloodygodess
11-11-12, 08:31 PM
What is IOS?

totaltechno
11-11-12, 08:38 PM
Not sure what it stands for, but it means Apple devices.

bloodygodess
11-11-12, 08:42 PM
Ohh OK thanks:-)

Sphinx08
11-11-12, 08:58 PM
iOS refers to the Apple operating system. OS.

NouraMoh
11-12-12, 02:42 AM
Great!! After months of trying I finally got my Infinity but I can't hatch the egg cause I don't know where to place it!!!

I had to sell tons of my rare and super rare dragons to make room for new ones! I worked hard to get these dragons so I'm really really pissed!!

I DEMAND more habitats and/or upgrades on Diamond Fields ��

Tossa747
11-12-12, 12:42 PM
Great!! After months of trying I finally got my Infinity but I can't hatch the egg cause I don't know where to place it!!!

I had to sell tons of my rare and super rare dragons to make room for new ones! I worked hard to get these dragons so I'm really really pissed!!

I DEMAND more habitats and/or upgrades on Diamond Fields ��
Eh, you needed to sell "tons" of dragons to fit in a new one?

35bunny
11-12-12, 01:14 PM
I am on Level 91 and same game is on and on, same as everyone I have to sell my rare and super rare dragons to make room for the new ones.

Right now there is a cap on 30 habitats and after this just a changing on Level numbers one after another and there is no goal ahead so what should we look for, (just a change in level number).

I think we should have one more habitat opening after every 5 or 10 Level or so, Like in Bakery and Restaurant every 4 or 5 levels you got one more appliance opening.

I am a paying customer and buy GOLD all the time because I love TL and their games and want to support their developers by purchasing GOLD but I hate to FLUSH my money down the toilet by selling my Lovely Dragons.

[S8] Elsa
11-12-12, 04:50 PM
Merged habitat request feedback together so we can consolidate everyone's suggestions and thoughts. :)

themagus
11-12-12, 09:18 PM
Getting boring! more and more new dragons and no habitats for them.
game is getting boring I keep selling the dragons I breed. I visit my 110 neighbors every day now I must say goodby to all of you.

yandao11
11-12-12, 09:51 PM
Merged habitat request feedback together so we can consolidate everyone's suggestions and thoughts. :)

We just want TL to increase number of habitats.. What's so difficult? Unless TL's point of view is there is enough habitats to house ONE of every dragon type then fine.

We just have to move on and keep selling rares and super rares cuz they only allow us to keep just one of each type.

We shld just stop whining.. We chose to play rmb?

salinho
11-13-12, 03:19 AM

Ever heard of "manner of speaking"?
If he/she had no room for an infinity, then he/she would have to sell one habitat to make room for it (because Infinity can only ble placed in a diamond fields; I assumed everybody knew that). That means selling at least three dragons. And who knows how many more she might have bred and then sold because of lack of space.

Having to sell out super rares is a bummer. Well, at least for the people who breed a lot of the same dragon. I have kept six scorpions (since I can't seem to get anything else that's super rare,lol), but had sold one once. I know it's an exxageration and they'll have to go eventually, but meh xD in the meantime I'd rather sell a Life or Fruitful or Coral or Charm, if need be.

Sefyre
11-13-12, 03:55 AM
I'm one of those people who would love to see some of my Dragons in their more 'youthful' phases (Life Dragon being one of them - when it's in its awkward stage) as the artwork for the Dragons (and some of the sounds they make) is really nice. I honestly hope that when I get to the point that some other players are at that I will be able to make a decision to keep my Dragons and Dragonlings rather than having to sell them owing to a lack of habitat space.

There's no 'rationale' or 'reason' for this aside from the fact that we are given beautiful Dragons to keep around so why not let us keep them and not have to be concerned about selling them off? :)

mymummy789
11-13-12, 04:53 AM
It would be a BIG help if we could increase the size/capacity of our diamond habitats. Even if they went from only holding one dragon to two and increased in size from tiny to the size of a small "normal" habitat, it would make a difference.

NouraMoh
11-13-12, 09:01 AM

I said I had to sell tons of dragons to fit in "new ones" !!!

penqueen2
11-13-12, 09:17 AM
I will ad my name for the need for more habitats. Thank you TL for the max level increase and the reduction of feeding costs foor the light dragons. Why not allow max level to 999. It is not a cost to your income and a nice goal for us. (it's a nice pleasure to see a level increase regularly)
I'm at level 94 and 30 habitats. Please stop making new dragons if you are not going to increase the habitats. It's painfull to sell super/rares to make a new one. I use alot of gold breading so it makes economic sense for you to raise the habitats. And Please, please, a large diamond habitat
A few ideas:
A habitate only for epics. 3 dragons 40k coins any color or 2 color or? cost 100g or 500k coins
A large play aria 4 squares 12 dragons cost 250g or 1000000 coin could also be epic only (a bonus for making epics)

Thanks for the great game. Mark

kooky panda
11-13-12, 09:22 AM
Moving thread to Feedback forum.

4danny
11-13-12, 09:32 AM
I got my Crusader waiting on the nest,

To make room for it I have to choose which one I will sell first

Honeybee, Eagle, Scorpion, Atlantis, Wizard.

But good thing is After selling 3 of them 100 Coins each I will be 300 Coin RICHER.

Lets Party!

kooky panda
11-13-12, 11:28 AM
I got my Crusader waiting on the nest,

To make room for it I have to choose which one I will sell first

Honeybee, Eagle, Scorpion, Atlantis, Wizard.

But good thing is After selling 3 of them 100 Coins each I will be 300 Coin RICHER.

Lets Party!

I am in for a party!!! LOL

I also think more habitants would be great, or aleast be able to upgrade the diamond habitants to hold more than one dragon.

harlow1
11-13-12, 12:55 PM
We definitely need more habitats. I wanted to do dragon families.. three of the same dragon in different stages but with a 30 habitat cap that is not possible. I personally think that we should be allowed one habitat for each kind of dragon and when they introduce a new dragon, change the habitat cap +1 to accommodate.

arronsmommy
11-16-12, 05:52 PM
Please add more habitats! We very much need them...

Lee_7
11-16-12, 10:25 PM
I didn't even realize this until today. It's just plain stupid. I couldn't figure out what's happened to some of my best neighbors. Strangely enough they are lvl 30. Why would anyone keep playing.
This has really annoyed me. If for example I breed a ruby manticore, I have to sell off 3 monsters and the habitat to buy a habitat? Forget it. Not going to happen. I won't breed anymore at this level. I'm glad I found out now at least. I'll check here once a month or so to see if anything is happening and resume playing if and when it does..

Lee_7
11-16-12, 10:29 PM
Sorry, I'm referring to MS (which only goes to lvl 30) but the thread is about DS. Sorry. Same issue though. More habitats needed to avoid having to sell off dragons

ryava
11-17-12, 01:50 AM
Now there are 63 types of dragons. Every week a new dragon appears. So, after a year, 30 habitats will be insufficient.
Suggestion to make the game more friendly: a gold rewards when a dragon reaches epic form. Or the chance to send 20 gold (not just 3).

grondai
11-19-12, 05:46 PM
Hey guys. Don't just read this. Post something so team lava will know how much people want and need this.

We need more habitats. You know it and I've read about this multiple times in suggestions. I have sold 15/16 of my wizard dragons and now 5 of my mistmoths due to over population. Not to mention, team lava could solve this entire problem by giving us dragon storages. Team lava needs to either up the habitats or create storages.

My idea on the dragon storage would allow you to store up to 30 dragons. We need something. I'm deleting dragons that I have held on to since I started playing.

kasaokc
11-19-12, 05:49 PM
Storage is wonderful! Another 5 habitats or so would be really nice too

mammami08
11-19-12, 06:14 PM
I would prefer five more habitats, have sold three cruzaiders, two diamonds the last month and since yesterday a pumpkin and soon a turkey.... Not fun

Ladynewmoon
11-20-12, 04:37 AM
And the point of increasing the amount of dragons available regularly and not increasing habitats to hold them is what? >.<

maryeac
11-20-12, 04:39 PM
I'm now on level 70 but since level 35 (ish) I've not been allowed to get any new habitats. Can anyone please tell me why? I'm having to sell most of my newly hatched dragons as I've nowhere for them. I can't even get a diamond habitat. Please can anyone help??

sunnybabi1986
11-20-12, 05:25 PM
We're all in the same predicament, unfortunately :(

Zulac99
11-20-12, 06:06 PM
While I would also like to have more habitats there is a challenge to playing the game this way. You have to make choices as to what dragons to keep and which to sell. You also have to decide which habitats to keep or sell, and what food you can afford to grow.

What I'm doing is selling off my duplicate or less profitable dragons and habitats. Ruthlessly maximizing my profits like a good businessman. I'm also trying to put my most profitable assets in the habitats that hold the most coins. I'm doing the Dawn Tree goals to increase the coin capacity. And I'm having fun doing that. :)

I'm level 79 and I rarely try to get a diamond dragon any more. That was just to frustrating. The 20 hour wait times for worthless dragons just got to me.

kooky panda
11-20-12, 06:09 PM
Merging this thread with the current thread on this topic, to keep all the feedback in one place.

Ladynewmoon
11-20-12, 06:34 PM
Maybe you enjoy playing Dragon Story like other games that involve property, houses and hotels, but many of us don't. To me it's not about accumulating wealth and running like a business. It's more than enough challenge to try and breed the dragons I want. A challenge that most of the time isn't fun, but rather frustrating. Having no place to put dragons they keep making available is just dumping gasoline on the fire.

I'm level 79 and I rarely try to get a diamond dragon any more. That was just to frustrating. The 20 hour wait times for worthless dragons just got to me.[/QUOTE]

cafetuesday
11-20-12, 08:56 PM
I also would like to add my support for the requested habitat increase. Perhaps more habitat slots could be purchased with 70-80 gold, similar to the way Restaurant sells appliance slots.

Momoko_peach
11-21-12, 07:39 AM
I find it's actually pretty cool to present one or two dragons per week, but if we don't have more habitats capacity, we won't be able to breed them anymore.
I'm on level 59 and I have nearly each type of dragons. Most of my habitats are upgraded and full.
Now my island is not only ugly (each habitat is overpopulated and we can only see some big packs of dragons), but I won't be able to breed anything else very soon.
TL should add some habitats capacity, it became very urgent.

Zulac99
11-21-12, 08:38 AM
Maybe you enjoy playing Dragon Story like other games that involve property, houses and hotels, but many of us don't. To me it's not about accumulating wealth and running like a business. It's more than enough challenge to try and breed the dragons I want. A challenge that most of the time isn't fun, but rather frustrating. Having no place to put dragons they keep making available is just dumping gasoline on the fire.

I was suggesting a way to enjoy the game. I play with what they give me. There is no way to play with what they don't. I did mention that I'd like more habitats, but until they do, I'll have fun playing the way that I do. Doesn't it make sense that if you need to sell a dragon that you would sell the one that makes the least money, or the one you already have five of?

mattyboo1
11-26-12, 06:58 PM
I also would like to add my support for the requested habitat increase. Perhaps more habitat slots could be purchased with 70-80 gold, similar to the way Restaurant sells appliance slots.

I love that idea

JakeStorm8
11-26-12, 07:02 PM
I hear you, dragon enthusiasts.

We're looking into multiple options to relieve some of that pressure.

Please note, we'll never allow a scenario where you cannot have 1 of each dragon on your island. That's not the case now, it won't be the case later. Tell me if I'm wrong.

We're looking into a few special habitats for those of you looking for more. It takes some time to get the art in, so stay tuned. They're coming.

jrodt333
11-26-12, 08:11 PM
Yay, more habitats coming soon. Will they be iOS exclusive?

enoch4
11-26-12, 10:43 PM
I hear you, dragon enthusiasts.

We're looking into multiple options to relieve some of that pressure.

Please note, we'll never allow a scenario where you cannot have 1 of each dragon on your island. That's not the case now, it won't be the case later. Tell me if I'm wrong.

We're looking into a few special habitats for those of you looking for more. It takes some time to get the art in, so stay tuned. They're coming.

THANK YOU! You keep posting glorious news.

salinho
11-27-12, 06:52 AM
THANK YOU! You keep posting glorious news.

He is good news :D

enoch4
11-27-12, 11:30 AM
He is good news :D

LOL, seriously! :)

bloodygodess
11-28-12, 06:48 PM
Yes I totally agree 100% another thing after we expand and clear out do we get more land ? But 30 habitats???

oceansmile
12-02-12, 07:00 AM
Why can't we build habitats when we have the space? Waiting for a higher level is disappointing.

Mlb3116
12-02-12, 12:15 PM
I have read over and over again on these forums people complaining that they have to sell off dragons to make room for new ones. I have seen people say they are quiting the game until they increase the number of habitats allowed. I have also read people (including mods and tl staff) saying that it is possible to have all the dragons in the alloted habitats. However I have yet to see anyone break it down to understandable numbers. So, while I do agree that we should be allowed to have more habitats, I wanted to share these figures for those who think they need to sell rare dragons to make room for new ones.

We can have 30 habitats
There are 67 types of dragons, 8 of which are diamond & diamond hybrids
If you are lucky enough to have all 8 of these dragons and want to have them on their own diamond habitats, that leaves you with 22 more habitats
At 3 dragons per habitat that means you can have 66 more dragons in the regular habitats
Since there are only 59 non diamond/diamond hybrid dragons you can actually have 7 doubles of whichever dragons you choose to keep if they are non diamonds!
If you want more diamond/diamond hybrids you can have 2 extra in their own diamond habitats, leaving you with 20 regular habitats and one extra space for a non diamond dragon.
If you choose to have more then 2 doubles of diamond/diamond hybrids then you will have to sacrafice some of the non diamond dragons or else put your diamond hybrids in their colored habitats instead of the diamond ones!

Hopefully this will help anyone who gets frustrated with selling off their dragons realize that it is possible to have one of each dragon!!

*These numbers include the 5 limited time dragons that were recently released!

henrylucky
12-02-12, 03:09 PM
But, I can't sell my rare/super rare dragon

I have read over and over again on these forums people complaining that they have to sell off dragons to make room for new ones. I have seen people say they are quiting the game until they increase the number of habitats allowed. I have also read people (including mods and tl staff) saying that it is possible to have all the dragons in the alloted habitats. However I have yet to see anyone break it down to understandable numbers. So, while I do agree that we should be allowed to have more habitats, I wanted to share these figures for those who think they need to sell rare dragons to make room for new ones.

We can have 30 habitats
There are 67 types of dragons, 8 of which are diamond & diamond hybrids
If you are lucky enough to have all 8 of these dragons and want to have them on their own diamond habitats, that leaves you with 22 more habitats
At 3 dragons per habitat that means you can have 66 more dragons in the regular habitats
Since there are only 59 non diamond/diamond hybrid dragons you can actually have 7 doubles of whichever dragons you choose to keep if they are non diamonds!
If you want more diamond/diamond hybrids you can have 2 extra in their own diamond habitats, leaving you with 20 regular habitats and one extra space for a non diamond dragon.
If you choose to have more then 2 doubles of diamond/diamond hybrids then you will have to sacrafice some of the non diamond dragons or else put your diamond hybrids in their colored habitats instead of the diamond ones!

Hopefully this will help anyone who gets frustrated with selling off their dragons realize that it is possible to have one of each dragon!!

*These numbers include the 5 limited time dragons that were recently released!

Nefertekas
12-02-12, 04:03 PM
But, I can't sell my rare/super rare dragon

Why not? Just select a dragon and click "sell" on the button in the bottom right corner.

Now, if you won't sell them that's another thing. :) i understand that you won't wish to sell some of your favorite dragons. It ain't easy :/

margaritaville99
12-02-12, 04:52 PM
You keep giving us new dragons but our habitats limit is still the same at 30. I'm forced to sell some of my rare dragons to make room for new ones!

Max level should be 100 and and we should get new perks, rewards and allowance as we advance. Just like in FS.

Is this issue bothering anybody else or is it just me ?! :confused:

Yes, bothers me, I really would like to keep some dragons that are my favorite! But with the increasingly new dragons and the LE's (not that I have any/many). I expect there will be a Christmas/holiday dragon soon. Would be really nice not to have to worry or think about what to do with some of our favorites, I hate to sell even one of my dragons :(, though they are commons and multiples.

Moondrummer
12-03-12, 10:08 AM
I agree we need more habitats... I am at level 94 with 30 habitats (the limit), and the creators keep giving us more new dragons, which I love, but do not want to sell off my old ones... I wanna keep all the dragons I have worked hard to create... I have 66 dragons out of the current 67 breeds... Maybe expand the Diamond habitat to 3 since there is only 1 occupant limit, just a suggestion...

I also feel that they should create/expand the island more... there is space on the grid for 2-3 more small parts to do so....

Allmanbros3
12-03-12, 03:10 PM
Complain here if you believe that team lava should allow there to be more than 30 habitats. Voice ur opinions!

InvisibleF
12-03-12, 04:33 PM
Well it really is a shame that there is lot's of space, wonderfully designed dragons but nowhere to put them!!! I wrote four emails to the team but every time the reply was that they will inform the development team and nothing further. I just they will be quick enough to fix it before I give up on the game. For the time being I'm just trying to breed the diamond one instead of aiming for hybrids!!! Thank you for bringing it up

InvisibleF
12-03-12, 04:37 PM
Well thank you for bringing it up. This is a very urgent matter to fix in this game. We try and try and try to breed the dragons and then are forced to sell them. It really is a shame

Allmanbros3
12-03-12, 04:41 PM
Who did you send the email to, as in what was the address? I will send them an email everyday until they change it. It bothers me as well that there is so much space and that by collecting every dragon you have practically filled up you habitats completely leaving very little room to hold on to multiple of a particular rare, super rare, or even ultra rare dragon if you the ultimate goal is to collect every dragon. Reply with that address and maybe me pestering the development team will help move the process along, although I doubt it. Thanks for expressing your interest!

freyx378
12-17-12, 08:54 PM
So here's my thought. We currently have 30 max habitats in our island, no?
Assuming that everyone wanted to get each dragon that is available in the Dragon Album, it would be taking:

8 Diamond habitats for the 8 types of Diamond hybrids currently available, and
22 Non-Diamond habitats (could be 6 Magic, 2 Fire, 5 Light, 3 Water, 3 Forest, and 3 Yellow)

The 22 Non-Diamond habitats would fit for 66 types of non-diamond dragons because it could hold 3 dragons each. If I'm not mistaken, we already had 71 types of dragons, including the limited time, dragon album's reward, and the new gemstone dragons. 71 - 8 Diamond hybrids = 63 Non-Diamond dragons.

Guess what? We only have 3 more spaces for our dragons!! With the next Justice dragon update, we would only have 2 left! And I definitely don't want to put any Diamond hybrids into a Non-Diamond habitats, would be a waste.

So, please please please give us more habitats for our dragons! PS: I didn't have every single dragons, yet, but I already hit 65 types now. Waiting for the update for Android to complete it.

Nefertekas
12-18-12, 01:24 AM
Diamond hybrids can go into a non-diamond habitat. For people who do run out of space, this is a solution. Or stop breeding alltogether....

But yeah. We will eventually have more habitats, what with all the updates. :) we just need to wait some more time!

opanugie
12-18-12, 01:52 AM
i sold 4 diamond hbitats to get more dragons for trading

Nefertekas
12-18-12, 02:20 AM
i sold 4 diamond hbitats to get more dragons for trading

Well, you had to, if you wanted to trade...

But hey, wanna know how many diamond habitats i sold? None! That's right! Wanna know why? I only have one, and it's just for decoration. Lol. :p

azychan
12-18-12, 05:06 AM

But hey, wanna know how many diamond habitats i sold? None! That's right! Wanna know why? I only have one, and it's just for decoration. Lol. :p
Hah! The same with me :D when I reached lv 30, I dreamed about getting a diamond, so I bought 2 diamond habitats (1 for Diamond 1 for Infinity) but now I realized they're just for decoration and I think I'll sell them to buy other habitats :)

Nefertekas
12-18-12, 05:15 AM
Hah! The same with me :D when I reached lv 30, I dreamed about getting a diamond, so I bought 2 diamond habitats (1 for Diamond 1 for Infinity) but now I realized they're just for decoration and I think I'll sell them to buy other habitats :)

Yeah, I was the same: bought it thinking i'd get one. Ha!!!

kwhales
12-18-12, 06:00 AM
Yeah, I was the same: bought it thinking i'd get one. Ha!!!

Yep me too...i was following the....if you build it, they will come.......but they didn't...waahhhhh

nikky2012
12-18-12, 06:55 AM
Same here. My habitat has sat there since I was level 30 and I'm 80 now.

margaritaville99
12-18-12, 01:16 PM

:D:D This made me laugh!! I have 1 waiting for that elusive beautiful dragon! I could not wait to buy it and have it built just in case! :o Guess what? it is still empty! I have it and I am not selling it to satisfy a new bred dragon I can't live without! ;) Of course, I don't have to fear that, I can't seem to get any of them :(. But, I like the game and when you first start a game you are not thinking months in advance if the game has prepared for the players to keep advancing and expanding within reason, I just figured they had :rolleyes:.

My number 1 reason for needing more habitats to go on the list is: I want to play like I want to play and keep those dragons I am lucky enough to get that I really love. I think everyone should have a certain amount of leeway in this area. After all, the idea of the game is to see which and how many dragons you can breed isn't it? Decorate the way we want, definitely need different colored flowers, that should be easy. I too will email whomever if you give me the addy, I don't know how to set up a voting thread, maybe someone here could and state some really good reasons/choices to vote on, not just "yes" or "no" answers. I would vote and would think a majority of the other members here would too.

Is that allowed? If so then maybe one of the mods can present it to the dev team for us, with lots of wishes too! ;)

foxxiegirl
12-18-12, 02:03 PM
We don't even really need a higher cap, just let each habitat hold more. I mean if a diamond could hold 2 or 3 and normal colors could hold 4. I know Jake said they need to control the economy so with that said, then don't up the coin capacity.

nikky2012
12-18-12, 04:16 PM
Well we officially get 35 habitats!!! yay

NouraMoh
12-18-12, 04:17 PM
Yes!!!!!!!
I'm sooooooo happy now :)

kwhales
12-18-12, 05:52 PM
Me skipping around the house...oh wait, guess i have to start spending 800k a pop to clear land for more habs....coins well spent.

savock
01-15-13, 04:31 AM
The limit is now at 35 but this is still not enough. I do not want to sell any dragons and all the islands make no sense , when there is no possibility to expand. Please team lava there should be the possibility to buy a lot more habitats. Otherwise the game is boring.

suzysuzy35
01-15-13, 05:01 AM
We had a habit increase from 30 to 35 a few months ago when they bought out the new pink dragons, so I guess the more dragons they bring out, hopefully eventually the habitats will increase, I presume this was for iOS users only.

hamadrys
01-15-13, 07:09 AM
We have a limit of 35 habitats on Kindle also. However, it is not enough. I, personally, like to have each dragon in its epic and baby form. However, it is not going to be possible to do so and have enough room. I am not even counting the fact that I do not have pink habitats. Right now, I am good, I have room. But I don't think the amount of habitats should be limited. We should be able to fill out whole island with habitats if we wanted to.

NouraMoh
01-15-13, 07:28 AM
We have a limit of 35 habitats on Kindle also. However, it is not enough. I, personally, like to have each dragon in its epic and baby form. However, it is not going to be possible to do so and have enough room. I am not even counting the fact that I do not have pink habitats. Right now, I am good, I have room. But I don't think the amount of habitats should be limited. We should be able to fill out whole island with habitats if we wanted to.

^^^^ That !!! Totally agree with you
We should be able to buy as many habitats as we want
I don't see the point of not allowing us to

kwhales
01-15-13, 09:33 AM
^^^^ That !!! Totally agree with you
We should be able to buy as many habitats as we want
I don't see the point of not allowing us to

Jake explained why we can't in one of his posts shortly before the 5 additional ones were released.

thatgirl444
01-15-13, 09:51 AM
yeah...his issue was with not allowing us to make too much coins, but I'm sitting on over 30 mil anyways with nothing to do...so his logic makes no sense to me

jl0408
01-15-13, 10:21 AM
yeah...his issue was with not allowing us to make too much coins, but I'm sitting on over 30 mil anyways with nothing to do...so his logic makes no sense to me

Really? I didn't see the explanation. But if earning too much coins with unlimited habitats was the reason, that's lame. I'm sitting on 17.5 mil with nothing to do with it. You wait 2 or 3 days to spend 600k or so to expand. Then maybe spend 800-900k to clear foliage/rocks. Then wait another 2 or 3 days to expand earning all that money right back. Plant the most expensive food just to do something with it because it's not like you can buy dragons with it.

Unlimited habitat programming is in PSS, where you can actually do something with your coins each week by buying new habitats. Oh yeah, and you can put habitats and decorations in storage in that game too when you've run out of shop space.

savock
01-15-13, 10:43 AM
many players wish to buy more habitas. Why does team lava not react to the wishes of the players. Obviously many players find the restriction to 35 habitats very annoying.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-15-13, 11:41 AM
I most definitely agree that we need more habitats or just lift the restriction, but then ... we're going to need more islands.! At the present moment, I have nearly 39 million in coins. I don't know if TL has a limit on coins too, but if they do, they need to re-think that. As an Android, I have nothing to spend coins on. Can't buy new habitats, because there's a restriction (limit) and I'm at max again. Can't breed dragons, due to not being able to buy habitats. No sense in doing anymore clearing, because ... well, it's the habitat thing again. All I can DO is collect coins. I'd really like to know if there's a coin max also.

savock
01-16-13, 05:12 AM
Did team lava ever react to this? I sent them mails but received no answer except that I might have a look in the forum...

kwhales
01-16-13, 06:36 AM
They just raised the habitat cap a few weeks ago. I don't see them raising it higher for a while. There is actually enough space for one of every dragon available.

BlueCanary
01-16-13, 10:24 AM
If they're worried about people making too much coin, why not make some habitats that are display only? Ones that wouldn't make any money but would allow you to display and keep dragons rather than sell them off?

wassupbaby
01-16-13, 11:30 AM
With weekly update i think sooner or later they will have to raise the habitat cap again. The economy of DS is ruined. Higher players can make lots of money but they have nothing to spend on. At this point i dont see a reason why TL shouldnt raise the habitat cap.

kooky panda
01-16-13, 11:38 AM
I would be happy if they let us put more than one dragon in the diamond habitant.

hamadrys
01-16-13, 01:37 PM
They just raised the habitat cap a few weeks ago. I don't see them raising it higher for a while. There is actually enough space for one of every dragon available.

I agree but what if you want to keep a baby and an adult of each species ? I mean they are so different looking, so cute, so little...you know ?

mymummy789
01-16-13, 01:43 PM
I would be happy if they let us put more than one dragon in the diamond habitant.

I really wish they would do this too

[S8] Elsa
01-16-13, 02:07 PM
We increased the habitat limit less than a month ago. You can read about it here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42560-Habitat-Cap-Upgraded-to-35-Pink-Dragon-Color-Released!). :P

MomsHouseofSweets
01-16-13, 04:50 PM
We increased the habitat limit less than a month ago. You can read about it here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42560-Habitat-Cap-Upgraded-to-35-Pink-Dragon-Color-Released!). :P

Yeah, I know ... (sheepish grin).

DragonRA7
01-16-13, 08:05 PM

Not by enough in my opinion... I see no point in limiting the number of habitats in the first place. I say as many habitats as you can fit in your free'd space at the very least you should be able to have a single habitat for every dragon it'd be nice to put all dragons in to there own habitat much like the diamonds...

savock
01-17-13, 02:03 AM
I agree. it is not enough. There is so much space and it is a lot more fun to raise many dragons.

kurebiz
01-17-13, 02:18 AM
I feel they should allow us to buy more habitats using gold/coins.. and make it sure that it'd be somewhat expensive, yet not as bad as the 500gold currently, cause I don't think many ppl would get that anyway

eg: 10 gold for first extra habitat, 20 for second extra habitat. 5m coins for first extra, 10m for second extra?

It'd not be that easy to get 5m I think (a few days/weeks?) Considering eventually everyone would have the high food cost and would most likely grow food using the enchanted farms.

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-17-13, 02:43 AM
Not by enough in my opinion... I see no point in limiting the number of habitats in the first place. I say as many habitats as you can fit in your free'd space at the very least you should be able to have a single habitat for every dragon it'd be nice to put all dragons in to there own habitat much like the diamonds...

So you'd like to have over 80 habitats then?
Really?

Nefertekas
01-17-13, 02:55 AM
Unlimited habitats? Why not unlimited gold, since we're at it? :p

MomsHouseofSweets
01-17-13, 04:14 AM
Really?

80 habitats?? LOL No ... I have 35. That's the max in my game.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-17-13, 04:24 AM
Really?

Not enough coffee this morning. I mis-read your post, sorry.
I do agree, though with another player, that I don't know why we are restricted to a set number, what with the space there is and the length of time it takes to clear property ... it takes days.

savock
01-17-13, 07:30 AM
I agree, limiting the number of habitas makes no sense, there is so much space. it makes no sense to clear any more space now. the game is stuck.

And yes I would like to hae at least 80 dragons

mammami08
01-17-13, 09:05 AM
They limited the habitats due to the economy of the game, at least thats TL:s explination. But in that case i suggest that TL lower the dragons income insted, i rather have more dragons making less money than as it is to day.

Yes i know the habitat was raised a couple of weeks ago but they are pretty soon the same problem since the new pink dragons was realesed at the same time. Thats exactly the same as it was with the white dragons and the habitat cap raised, they pretty soon get filled with white dragons. The pink dragons didn't come as many at the same time so at the moment there is accually still ability to have two other colored habitats (so far ther are 7 pink/pink hybrids out so if you are going to put them in pink habitats, and i know you do not have to do that with the hybrids, you will need three pink habitats. Since they are realisng a new diamond hybrid to day i will have to sell one habitat to get another diamond feilds. I know i probarbly can put it in another colored habitat (if it's a hybrid) but kind of like to have my diamond obes in diamond feilds.

It's my choice but i sure wouldn't mind some more habiats anyway although i can keep one of each and still fit them.

NouraMoh
01-17-13, 10:21 AM

^^^ YES !!!
So have a word with them for us Kooky, they might listen to you :)

[S8] Elsa
01-17-13, 10:58 AM
Unlimited habitats? Why not unlimited gold, since we're at it? :p

If you think about it, every Habitat you add means you can add more Dragons. Each Dragon has a set of animations. If you flood your board with uncountable Habitats & fill them when Dragons, when you open your game, all of your Dragon animations start up.

Even if it's a high end device, you're not going to have a playable game.

I'm not saying there won't be Habitat limit increases in the future, I'm just saying that unlimited habitats is a recipe for breaking things. :P

hamadrys
01-17-13, 01:07 PM
Thanks Pony, that makes sense. When I visit one of my neighbors who is level 94 and the island is really full of decorations, the game slows down pretty bad. Thank you for this answer.

stoogehunter
01-18-13, 12:44 AM
I just want bigger diamond fields. That would be awesome.

savock
01-18-13, 03:23 AM
Thanks Pony, I understand that unlimited habitats do not work. But it should be possible to have 50 or 60 ? But 50 or 60 habitats should be possible? Than we could breed a lot more dragons and had more fun.

kwhales
01-18-13, 07:16 AM
Pony love your new avator.

mammami08
01-18-13, 10:40 AM
Thanks pony for that respons, that acctually makes much more sence than the economy of the game.

[S8] Elsa
01-18-13, 11:17 AM
Thanks Pony, I understand that unlimited habitats do not work. But it should be possible to have 50 or 60 ? But 50 or 60 habitats should be possible? Than we could breed a lot more dragons and had more fun.

I can't comment on that one. I don't know exactly how the technical magic works. In my own personal opinion, I think slowly increasing the limit is smart because if you max out & then fill up all of your spaces you might need them later for new Dragons. It wouldn't work out as well.

Thanks pony for that respons, that acctually makes much more sence than the economy of the game.

I'm glad this helped you.

The economy is a good reason. It's important that the economy is balanced for a game to thrive successfully, but I can see how confusing it can be because it's such an intricate topic. When we say something is for the good of the game's economy, it's not always something you can see immediately. Sometimes it's about the long term (i.e. extra habitats with lots of coin capacity might not be bad immediately, but over time the inflation would crush the game).

savock
01-21-13, 08:24 AM
But still Iwould like more habitats, at least 40. So I can go along with the game. Please team lava

galaxykeyz
01-21-13, 08:57 AM
I only want one of each dragon so the 35 habitat limit is ok for me at the moment. I will be trading all of my duplicate dragons for gems, keeping an epic form of each too..... TeamLava have got it so right with this game. :-)

Just add a confirmation button we can hit before we all spend gold accidentally....... That will make this game the best and encourage me to actually purchase gold for once.

codenamezebra
01-23-13, 12:50 PM
So am I maxed at 35 habs at level 53??? Because if so... I guess I have to sell one to get a pink habitat if we ever get pink on android! I have all habitats full as I was trying to stock up on my rares and super rares when and if the day ever came for trading and crafting on android..... since we have no where to put our extra dragons like trade or storage...and we still havent recieved pink. ....

can someone consider bumping this cap (up another 5 maybe) again when they finally launch pink so I dont have to sell stuff? Either that or give us androids a place to store dragons before crafting released so maybe we can stockpile in hopes of catching up to ios and habitats ..if.we could store like 2 of them that would be cool for when pink comes!

savock
01-24-13, 04:42 AM
Yes you are maxed. Many users would like to be able to have at least 40 habitats, but till now team lava did not fulfill thiese wishes.

lulaa047
01-28-13, 04:37 PM
I was thinking about how so many new dragons are coming out and our current habitats are all full! (At least mine are...) can we have some sort of quest that can boost our maximum habitats? Something similar to that nature?

I agree.

salinho
01-28-13, 05:29 PM
Yes you are maxed. Many users would like to be able to have at least 40 habitats, but till now team lava did not fulfill thiese wishes.
The cap was raised rather recently.
But with all these updates - and, let us hope, they will be also available for android soon - eventually they'll have to raise it again. Just not in the immediate future.

bos681
01-30-13, 04:40 AM
35 habitats is NOT enough. I think a lot of dragon story players agree on this. So....when is there a update with more habitats! (without paying gold of course)

Baraze
01-30-13, 04:43 AM
Since we just had more added in addition to the red and green gloriously expensive groves I can't see it happening. If anything we will get a gold costing blue, yellow, white and purple habitat. I've just sold some commons to sell two habitats to make way for the new one.

salinho
01-30-13, 05:46 AM
Since we just had more added in addition to the red and green gloriously expensive groves I can't see it happening. If anything we will get a gold costing blue, yellow, white and purple habitat. I've just sold some commons to sell two habitats to make way for the new one.

Yup...same here. I think that since the habitat cap was raised recently, we won't be able to get any more new habitats any time soon. Sucks to be poor and not be able to buy those fou-dragon habitats xD (but even if I had the cash, those are way too expensive)

NouraMoh
01-30-13, 06:32 AM
This really sucks!
No habitat increase with the new update !!
So if I breed a Passion Dragon I have to sell 3 Super rare babies and sell their habitat just to buy a Passion Pit !!!

SUCKS !!! :/

saintlover
01-31-13, 07:46 PM
While I really appreciate that we have gotten 5 extra habitats and the 4 dragon habitats, I am at critcal mass. Im an idiot, I purchased 3 big green habs and 2 red ones to try and accomodate all the dragons. I am maxed at 35. I have ONE space left - PINK I have 2 duplicate diamond dragons which the gold habitats equal out the spaces, but theres no more room! We need more habitats TL PLEASE. People shouldnt be forced to pay a ton of real money to hold a full collection. I cant even move dragons around to upgrade another gold habitat. ITS FULL!!!!!! I dont want to be forced to sell my two duplicate diamond's but at this point i will have no choice. People that havent bought golds have no option at this point.

isp1n3r
01-31-13, 11:21 PM
I'm at level 72 with a max of 35 habitats. I did u dumb thing of upgrading all my habitats without making exception for the new valentines habitats since I only upgraded my game after starting upgrades on all my mini habitats. Ok my question is are we able able to get more habitats as we level up or am I stuck with the max amount. After reading a couple threads I think 35 is max but would appreciate if someone can confirm this. So I dont waste my time levelling up and waiting on more habitats for no reason, If not I guess I would have to sell some off, but what to sell.

MomsHouseofSweets
01-31-13, 11:36 PM
An increase in habitats is SOO desperately needed!!!

kurebiz
02-01-13, 12:49 AM
Max is 35 atm unless they increase it further in future.

saintlover
02-03-13, 06:17 PM
I cant even trade in dragons because I have no where to put them out of the nests :(

NouraMoh
02-04-13, 04:40 AM
Is there any plans for upgrading the blue/yellow/purple habitats to hold 4 dragons like you did with red and green ones ?!
What about upgrading Diamond Fields ?!
Is anybody from TL ever gonna answer us or are we just wasting our time venting ?! :(

lilylunalove
02-04-13, 05:31 AM
I've calculated that if you have one of each dragon and put each of them in that color's habitat that holds most coins (ie. Mirage would go in blue) your habitat setup would look like this:

9 diamond fields habitats - 9 dragons
3 big pink habitats - 7 dragons
5 big white habitats - 15 dragons
5 big purple habitats - 14 dragons
5 big blue habitats - 14 dragons
4 big green habitats - 12 dragons
1 passion pit habitat - 3 dragons
2 big yellow habitats - 5 dragons
1 big red - 2 dragons

That equals 81 dragons and 35 habitats. Only missing dragons should be the 5 LE's that aren't available anymore ie. Witch, Boo, Pumpkin, Turkey and Zombie. There's some room in those 35 but not sure how much moving around adding all those five in there would require, or if it's possible at all. Didn't think of them since I have none of the past LE's myself. So yeah, TL has made the habitat cap quite tight.

kurebiz
02-04-13, 06:45 AM
I've calculated that if you have one of each dragon and put each of them in that color's habitat that holds most coins (ie. Mirage would go in blue) your habitat setup would look like this:

9 diamond fields habitats - 9 dragons
3 big pink habitats - 7 dragons
5 big white habitats - 15 dragons
5 big purple habitats - 14 dragons
5 big blue habitats - 14 dragons
4 big green habitats - 12 dragons
1 passion pit habitat - 3 dragons
2 big yellow habitats - 5 dragons
1 big red - 2 dragons

That equals 81 dragons and 35 habitats. Only missing dragons should be the 5 LE's that aren't available anymore ie. Witch, Boo, Pumpkin, Turkey and Zombie. There's some room in those 35 but not sure how much moving around adding all those five in there would require, or if it's possible at all. Didn't think of them since I have none of the past LE's myself. So yeah, TL has made the habitat cap quite tight.

probably have to play around eg: 1 pink hybrid in another colour habitat so you can save 1 habitat. (eg: from your example would be the purple-pink hybrid)

they will probably have to increase it again if they release the other crafting dragons in future.

kandikane58
02-04-13, 11:12 AM
Will there be an increase in the number of habitats, especially with all the new dragons and what is needed for them?

Or is there a way we can sell a habitat to get one of the new ones?

Also, I wanted to buy the Spell Shop, but I can't find it in my buildings. Do I not have it because I have the max. habitats?

jl0408
02-04-13, 11:26 AM
TL just increased the max habitats from 30 to 35 a month or two ago so they won't be increasing it again any time soon.
You can sell a habitat if it's empty. Move dragons around to other habitats or sell them to empty the habitat you want to get rid of.
The spell shop, crafting and trading are only available to iOS (apple) users for now so if you don't have it, you must be on Android or Kindle.

sollia
02-04-13, 11:26 AM
A month or 2 ago they raised the habitat limit, so I don't know if/when they'll do it again.

You can sell an empty habitat, but you can't sell one that contains dragons.

What kind of device do you play on? The Spell Shop is only available to people playing on iOS (any Apple device). Android and Kindle players don't have that update yet.

sollia
02-04-13, 11:27 AM
Ahh you beat me to it!

kandikane58
02-04-13, 11:48 AM
I have a android Samsung Galaxy and a Kindle Fire HD. On both the Android and the Kindle I don't have the Spell Shop to purchase.

On my Android I cleared a habitat, then I clicked on it, but it did not bring up an option to sell the habitat. Is there a different way to sell it?

I appreciate the help. This is the first time I have played a game like this. I love my dragons.

sollia
02-04-13, 11:54 AM
Sadly, the Spell Shop isn't available on either of those devices yet.

Did you try moving the habitat? Once it's empty, hit the move option. From there you should be able to sell it.

Not a problem, I like helping :) All this silly stuff rolling around in my head, might as well try to make it useful!

Darkstorm2
02-04-13, 12:23 PM
IMO we will be getting a habitat increase for a while... Which is ok with me...

Darkstorm2
02-04-13, 12:23 PM
Oops... Sorry, we won't be getting one

penqueen2
02-04-13, 01:34 PM
They have promised that they will always have enough habitats for ALL the dragons. The math: 9 diamonds/hybreds habitats. 35 max habitats. 35-9=26 regular habitats. 9 Plus 26*3=78 total 87 dragon storage and there are 86 current dragons. You can put diamond hybreds in colored habitats or you can buy the 500 gold habitats to increase the total count but the recomended maximum is 87 dragons. They will have to do some sort of increase soon.

MomsHouseofSweets
02-05-13, 12:05 AM
Now that Android has the Valentine Edition and pink dragons, we really need more habitats. I've been selling dragons and habitats to be able to get the new dragons and the pink ones. Hate doing it, but ... I want the pink dragons and the newer ones. Just wish we didn't have to choose like this.

saintlover
02-05-13, 08:50 AM
I have every dragon so far and here i my breakdown. I cant change or move anything around without selling a diamond hybrid (I have 2 duplicates) and having said that, I only have one open slot so I wouldnt even know what color habitat to buy.

4 purple habitats (had 5 but had to sell one to get the passion pit) = 12 dragons
10 diamond habitats (i have two duplicates - one diamond and one mercury) = 10 dragons
3 pink habitats (one slot available) = 8 dragons
2 Red Raging Rocks ( i paid golf for these and makes up for one of the diamond slots) = 8 dragons
3 Yellow = 9 dragons
3 Green Glorious Groves (gold and also makes up for a diamond slot) = 12 dragons
1 passion pit = 3 dragons
5 Light habitats = 15 dragons

So while i have two duplicate diamonds i paid to have the bigger green and red habitats so I could keep them and they equal out as if I did not have any diamond duplicates/larger habitats.

pegasus14
02-05-13, 08:53 AM
Or a large diamond habitat at least would be a big help here.

saintlover
02-05-13, 08:56 AM
Or a large diamond habitat at least would be a big help here.

That would be a HUGE help!

saintlover
02-05-13, 09:00 AM
Forgot to add one of the diamond hybrids - the unicorn is such a poor coin earner that its in a pink habitat.

111ace
02-05-13, 08:38 PM
This MUST be resolved ASAP!!! We are currently forced to play the way they planned it, which is keep getting rid of the diamonds to accommodate new dragons. Yes, base on calculation, 35 habitats can accommodate 99 dragons + 2 diamonds and currently there's is only 88 dragons, but WE WANT TO PLAY IT OUR WAY! We want to keep more than two diamonds, NOT RESTRICTED to only 1 each type! It is time to raise the cap for habitat, not by 5, MORE!!!

sidramartin
02-05-13, 08:41 PM
that would be a nice resolution

sidramartin
02-05-13, 08:45 PM
I meant to reply to the comment earlier about larger Diamond fields which could accommodate more dragons. THAT would be a nice resolution. : )

111ace
02-05-13, 11:48 PM
If you think about it, every Habitat you add means you can add more Dragons. Each Dragon has a set of animations. If you flood your board with uncountable Habitats & fill them when Dragons, when you open your game, all of your Dragon animations start up.

Even if it's a high end device, you're not going to have a playable game.

I'm not saying there won't be Habitat limit increases in the future, I'm just saying that unlimited habitats is a recipe for breaking things. :P

Are you saying that this game will not be able to last for too long? If it last another couple of years or longer, the habitats WILL SURELY INCREASE SIGNIFICANTLY in the future, if it will not be playable now, what will happen in the future? The request for the increase of dragon capacity is there for quite sometime, I would think that the consumers voice should be handled seriously and promptly, thank you!

enoch4
02-06-13, 01:21 AM
Are you saying that this game will not be able to last for too long? If it last another couple of years or longer, the habitats WILL SURELY INCREASE SIGNIFICANTLY in the future, if it will not be playable now, what will happen in the future? The request for the increase of dragon capacity is there for quite sometime, I would think that the consumers voice should be handled seriously and promptly, thank you!

I've wondered this too - there seems to be a future problem brewing. First, from what pony said it sounds like there are device limitations on how much animation can run at once, and this is supposed to be part of the reason for the habitat cap. But even if we only get one new dragon per week, that is 52 new dragons per year (and often we get more than one per week so probably more). We've been told that we will always have enough space for one of each dragon, so raising the cap significantly would have to happen over time. What about two years from now? Our islands are going to be too small eventually. Lol. I'm guessing there are plans in the works for how to deal with this down the road but I'm sure curious what they are.

I've also wondered if this is the reason the animation seems to be getting simpler. Dragons based on the template for firestorm and diamond, for example, no longer have the same articulation of the wings and tails that were so cool on the original dragons. I would guess this is so things run smoother as more and more dragon animations are running at once? Maybe?

111ace
02-06-13, 06:51 AM
Moderator pls unlock the poll for habitat request!!! This thread is not working at all, a poll will show you how many frustrated players out there you've been ignored !!! Pls do not hide from the problem! Face it and solve it! THANK YOU!!!

dragonlord196
02-06-13, 08:42 AM
Currently (without the 2 New Dragons Rose and Cupid) there are a total of 86 Possible Dragons

If each Dragon Type (Diamond, Pink, Light, Heart and Basic) and their respective Hybrids are in the respective habitat type you have

Dragon Qty Habitats Required
------------ ---- ---------------------
Diamond 9 9
Pink 7 3
Light 15 5
Heart 3 1
Basic 52 18
-------------------------------
86 36

It requires 36 Habitats to hold all of the possible dragons without putting a Diamond in a non-Diamond Habitat and so forth.

In my example the Pink / Light Dragons are 1 Extra no matter how you look at it. You need either an extra Light or Pink Habitat. I have put the "extra" Pink (There are 7 total and the Tiny Dragon could go into either a Pink or Light Habitat) in a Pink Habitat.

Soooo....Currently the only way to have all the Dragons possible is to place Diamond Dragons into Non-Diamond Habitats, basically defeating the purpose of having them in the first place.

It is possible to have 103 Dragons Total in the habitats provided by having only 1 Diamond Habitat

sweetstuff525
02-06-13, 08:49 AM
Currently (without the 2 New Dragons Rose and Cupid) there are a total of 86 Possible Dragons

If each Dragon Type (Diamond, Pink, Light, Heart and Basic) and their respective Hybrids are in the respective habitat type you have

Dragon Qty Habitats Required
------------ ---- ---------------------
Diamond 9 9
Pink 7 3
Light 15 5
Heart 3 1
Basic 52 18
-------------------------------
86 36

It requires 36 Habitats to hold all of the possible dragons without putting a Diamond in a non-Diamond Habitat and so forth.

In my example the Pink / Light Dragons are 1 Extra no matter how you look at it. You need either an extra Light or Pink Habitat. I have put the "extra" Pink (There are 7 total and the Tiny Dragon could go into either a Pink or Light Habitat) in a Pink Habitat.

Soooo....Currently the only way to have all the Dragons possible is to place Diamond Dragons into Non-Diamond Habitats, basically defeating the purpose of having them in the first place.

It is possible to have 103 Dragons Total in the habitats provided by having only 1 Diamond Habitat

you forgot infinity that also need to be in diamond field by itself

grondai
02-06-13, 12:28 PM
You know what would solve everything? Allowing players to have a second island

sweetstuff525
02-06-13, 12:33 PM

dont think it will happen since then those will put all diamond habitats with diamond hybrids in the new island...... i think tl should limit the amount of certain habitats that we can have like if there is 9 diamonds/ hybrids only allow us to have 9 diamond habitats( many probably wont like the idea) sorry

grondai
02-06-13, 12:38 PM
dont think it will happen since then those will put all diamond habitats with diamond hybrids in the new island...... i think tl should limit the amount of certain habitats that we can have like if there is 9 diamonds/ hybrids only allow us to have 9 diamond habitats( many probably wont like the idea) sorry

There would be a separate habitat cap for the second island. Plus I just noticed that no one has pointed out we need one open space for trading dragons

enoch4
02-06-13, 12:53 PM

That could be cool... Maybe there could be a bridge off one of the islands and when you click it it takes you to another island. As they keep adding dragons indefinitely into the future this would allow us the space to keep adding them, without having to sell off the ones we already have. They could keep a reasonable habitat cap per island for the sake of keeping the devices from overloading, and still make space for new content. I like that idea. :)

grondai
02-06-13, 01:02 PM
That could be cool... Maybe there could be a bridge off one of the islands and when you click it it takes you to another island. As they keep adding dragons indefinitely into the future this would allow us the space to keep adding them, without having to sell off the ones we already have. They could keep a reasonable habitat cap per island for the sake of keeping the devices from overloading, and still make space for new content. I like that idea. :)

Orrr they could take advantage of the nether portal and once you tap on it you can send some dragons, deco, etc to your other island which will be in your storage when you get there

enoch4
02-06-13, 01:07 PM
Orrr they could take advantage of the nether portal and once you tap on it you can send some dragons, deco, etc to your other island which will be in your storage when you get there

I like that idea, using the portal somehow. Could be really cool.

lilylunalove
02-06-13, 02:42 PM
That sounds like a good idea to work on! To have some kind of separate part where you can go by clicking something. That would probably solve the space and overloading problem in the future with a whole lot of dragons in the catalog.

111ace
02-06-13, 06:43 PM

So habitats increased by 5 on 18 Dec 2012, how many new dragons have u released since then??? COUNT!!!

9 pinks
Elf
Emerald
Sapphire
Caesar
Left heart
Right heart
Passion
Cupid
Rose

It's 18!!!!! INCREASE THE HABITAT NOW!!!!!

mammami08
02-06-13, 06:52 PM

I like this idea acctually, in that way you could house your diamond hybrids in diamond fields and if you wanted to have more than one diamond or infinity you must put a hybrid in a normal colored habitat. It's a nice comprimise.

mammami08
02-06-13, 06:56 PM
So habitats increased by 5 on 18 Dec 2012, how many new dragons have u released since then??? COUNT!!!

9 pinks
Elf
Emerald
Sapphire
Caesar
Left heart
Right heart
Passion
Cupid
Rose

It's 18!!!!! INCREASE THE HABITAT NOW!!!!!

I think only 8 pinks, but surly fireworks realesed after 18 dec and maybe snowman to?

jrodt333
02-06-13, 07:00 PM

Great idea! And they could load seperately so that it wouldn't load all the dragons at once because apparently the problem with unlimited habitats is that the game would lag a bunch.

111ace
02-06-13, 09:18 PM
I think only 8 pinks, but surly fireworks realesed after 18 dec and maybe snowman to?

Yup it's 8 pinks + firework
It seems TL is only interested in attracting new players but ignoring all the existing high level players who had spent $$$ in the game, they do not even bother to reply to our request that had been around for so long, I think all the players who found themselves unable to continue with the game due to habitat limit should stand up now!!!!!! Newer players, u will come to a time like us, obtained all dragons and can't do anything anymore, simply bcos u can't get a place for ur new dragons, even they r ultra rare, u have to sell them for 100 coins!!!!! Again & Again & Again !!!!!

idestined
02-06-13, 11:52 PM
The question should be:
Would you rather have fewer habitats or an unplayable game?
Frankly, I'd rather have fewer habitats. Lower range iOS devices in particular barely have enough RAM to run the stock iOS let alone 50 billion habitats. And when people ask why the new habitats cost gold, to me common sense leads to the following answers:
1) TL want to earn money
2) Only a few people will have enough gold to buy them and the number of people who buy them will not have enough gold to buy a lot of 4 dragon habitats. This is beneficial because the chances of having a 4 dragon habitat are slim enough that there is a minuscule chance that the player possesses enough 4 dragon habitats that it will result in game crashing.
3) Game crashing leads to tears

111ace
02-07-13, 12:59 AM
The question should be:
Frankly, I'd rather have fewer habitats. Lower range iOS devices in particular barely have enough RAM to run the stock iOS let alone 50 billion habitats. And when people ask why the new habitats cost gold, to me common sense leads to the following answers:
1) TL want to earn money
2) Only a few people will have enough gold to buy them and the number of people who buy them will not have enough gold to buy a lot of 4 dragon habitats. This is beneficial because the chances of having a 4 dragon habitat are slim enough that there is a minuscule chance that the player possesses enough 4 dragon habitats that it will result in game crashing.

Sound like u're from TS. :) There're so many players above lvl 80, most of them are facing habitat problem & the game is as hood as NOT PLAYABLE, unless u say that collecting coins, planting food and visiting neighbors can be considered the core of the game play. There r ways to resolve the graphic issues, but definitely NOT TO SACRIFICE a big group of players!!! INCREASE DRAGON CAPACITY!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

mammami08
02-07-13, 03:43 AM
The question should be:
1) TL want to earn money

Whit this resoning the game is dead anyway, since they constantly release at least one new dragon every week, the cap would have to be raised eventually. And if that meens games crashing and that they can't rais habitat cap then they just have to stop releasing new dragons and then people would stop playing....

mammami08
02-07-13, 03:48 AM
Oh... And this issue could probarbly be solved by adding another island or storage for dragons, could be like a convalasation home or retierment home for tierd old dragons ;)

idestined
02-07-13, 04:34 AM
Oh... And this issue could probarbly be solved by adding another island or storage for dragons, could be like a convalasation home or retierment home for tierd old dragons ;)

I'm not from anywhere but this is more sensible ^
Also increasing diamond capacity without upping the habitat limit would accomodate more dragons without inviting imminent app death.

kurebiz
02-07-13, 04:47 AM
I may be wrong, but the previous increase of habitats was to accommodate the pink dragons right?

hamadrys
02-07-13, 06:08 AM
The idea of a second island would seem to fix the problem. I understand TL's point with all the animations to load and it could cause trouble, etc. I do not doubt it is the case. It could be like in other some other game, where you have room 1, cage 1, etc.
We could have island 1, island 2, etc. Maybe smaller islands that we could customize (the water island for the blue dragons, the fire island, the diamond island...).

saintlover
02-09-13, 07:37 PM
Sadly I had no choice but to sell my duplicate diamond and diamond habitat because there was no room for the new rose dragon. Since there was a gold sale I purchased another red gold habitat and moved a few dragons around so I could make room on each color. Its pretty ridiculous that Ive had to buy 6 gold habitats to make room for 6 extra dragons. I have one duplicate mercury and its in the Pink-diamond hybrid's habitat and I put that one in the pink. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ROOM FOR ALL THE DRAGONS (unless you dont put any of the diamonds in diamond habitats) RIDICULOUS!

dw9893
02-12-13, 05:57 AM
So the day has finally come. I'm out of room in habitats to place new dragons. I have no duplicates and each habitat has the maximum dragons it will hold, no place to shuffle anyone around. Oh sure, I could sell 3 of my dragons to buy and build a bigger 500 gold habitat that would hold 4 dragons instead of 3... But now I have to do all that work to get the 3 dragons back... Since I can't put dragons in storage temporarily even. That's besides the point. I'm not paying real money for bigger habitats when the others just cost coins.

Don't pump me full of [] telling me there is " technically " enough room to store every dragon out there in a habitat. Use your brain first and realize what a user would have to truly give up and do to get the end result and ask yourself, " would I do that if I was just playing the game? " the answer is no... No you wouldn't.

Wake up team lava! Fix this, be fair.

tasjatjuh157
02-12-13, 06:30 AM
But there are 86 dragons, and 99 available spots 33 x3 if you just use the diamond field just for diamond and infinity. Maybe you can rearrange some dragons? I know its not ideal but untill here are ore habitats a solution?

nylear13
02-12-13, 06:41 AM
But there are 86 dragons, and 99 available spots 33 x3 if you just use the diamond field just for diamond and infinity. Maybe you can rearrange some dragons? I know its not ideal but untill here are ore habitats a solution?

that is one way to solve the problem, but the poster has stated that all his habitats are holding the maximum number of dragons, so he won't be able to rearrange without selling at least 1 dragon. I've been getting confused about the mathematics myself so I did a quick recalculation, and yes if one is to have all dragons released to date and all diamond/diamond hybrids on a diamond habitat there is indeed not enough space to hold all the dragons.

I'm really hoping for a increase in habitat cap myself since I'm almost out of space too, but think its unlikely that TL will do it until it is no longer possible to have every dragon even if diamond hybrids are not kept on diamond habitats. Island aesthetics and giving showcasing ultra rares seem to not be a great priority in this game for TL and alot of players who support the habitat cap. Its a shame since everyone has different playing styles and those very reasons happen to contribute quite abit to my personal enjoyment of the game. For now I'm putting diamond hybrids on hold and hoping a solution will be given before I'm forced to start selling dragons.

tonycanaloni
02-12-13, 06:43 AM
I agree, I have 88/88 dragons and room only for Chocolate when it comes out. The only way I can fit more dragons is by selling individual Diamond habitats and putting the individual Diamond coloured dragons into the normal habitats. This is a shame, why can't we have the habitat limit raised as so many new dragons have been issued lately?

Frog land

NouraMoh
02-12-13, 06:45 AM
Why would I want to place my beautiful Diamonds in other habitats ? They look better and they belong in Diamond Fields. The least TL could do is upgrade DF or give us 5 more habitats. Furthermore they should make available an upgraded blue/yellow/purple habitats for those who wish and can afford to buy them with gold

tonycanaloni
02-12-13, 06:49 AM
I agree, I already have 3 red and 3 green upgraded habitats, but still have no room because of my individual Diamond platforms, I thought the idea was to have one of each dragon, but those that do are now being penalised!

NouraMoh
02-12-13, 06:53 AM
Me too !!
Bought 4 upgraded red habitats and 4 green ones
I still want and need more space :/

tonycanaloni
02-12-13, 07:00 AM
I just had to sell Fire to make a 'gap' to shuffle dragons around in order to clear a yellow habitat to sell and replace it with a pink habitat pending Chocolate coming out! I then had to sell a diamond habitat, move Crusader into the red 'space' Fire vacated, re-build the Diamond habitat once I'd sold yellow habitat and bought pink, move Crusader back, then re-grow Fire again, wasting a chunk of gold and fruit! This is getting silly now lol.....

Darkstorm2
02-12-13, 10:18 AM
This is not the first thread discussing this. They are aware of the issue... Clearly they don't see it as an issue as there is technically room to hold one of each dragon and a few others still. The only players that complain about this are those that have several diamond habitats... I sold 12 dragons to make room for new ones as I won't sell diamonds...

J85909266
02-12-13, 11:02 AM
Yeah, they are really pushing it, at this point. Forcing people to pull their diamond hybrids out of diamond fields and ruin their island's appearance is a game ****er. Soon, that won't even be enough. They need to fix it or they are going to lose players in droves.

NouraMoh
02-12-13, 12:37 PM
Come on TL, be a sweetheart and give us what we want!
Pretty please :)

dw9893
02-12-13, 05:00 PM
Yes.. I can do basic math and realize "technically" there is enough room to have every dragon..... and I also know that <if I had room to shuffle which I dont so I'm forced to sell something at this point> if I put all my hybrid diamond dragons in habitats with the color they share this would be possible....

HOWEVER

Im not about to do that for the OBVIOUS reasons.... Why in the world would I take.. lets say my Crusader dragon that makes 3400 coins an hour and put it in my enhanced big red rocks that can only hold 3000 coins?... I'd have to come back every 32 minutes with all 3 dragons in that one habitat gaining coins every hour.

Thats why I keep all diamond and diamond hybrid in the diamond fields habitat, for the capacity of 20,000 coins. At least this way I can come back every 4-5 hours.

Shame on team lava.. they will have 1-3-4 dragon habitats for " colored " habitats, but only have 1 habitat that holds 1 dragon for diamonds dragons or hybrids? Thats them trying to limit how much coin we make, although ultimately at the end game stage, coins only help you buy food.. which, if you max out all your dragons you need VERY little for each new dragon that comes out... making coins obsolete at the end.

I say - Team Lava - if you dont want us to make more coin, then upgrade the CURRENT diamond fields habitat to hold 2 dragons at least. There.. no more extra money, but we can have more room to grow with diamond dragons.

Fix this.. and fix it before you lose people who actually LIKE to play .. AND pay.

sheesh

Darkstorm2
02-12-13, 08:21 PM
Maybe we should get a petition going. But honestly, will we ever be happy? If they give us five more, at some point we are going to ask for more again... It's a vicious circle that will never end. But I still want large diamond fields...

grondai
02-12-13, 08:29 PM
I think this is team lavas attempt to control currency. It's a very silly and agravating tactic. If they wish to control currency they should raise costs for lvl 94 players. I would be much happier this way

gsedai
02-12-13, 08:52 PM
i agree we need more habitats or just upgrades for the habitats that dont require gold

Leire22
02-13-13, 12:18 AM
Can someone from stuff answer how to continue the game is i am maxed with amount of habitats and as I cant hide any in storadge or sell any, I cant buy pink habitats or diamond habitats, how i will continue the game? I feel extremly disappointed....

Darkstorm2
02-13-13, 04:03 AM
You have to sell duplicate dragons or put your diamond hybrids on color habitats. Sell your fire, forest, and air dragons off first. They are the easiest to breed and feed!!!

Leire22
02-13-13, 11:57 AM
Grwat so it means i cant have any diamon and pink habitats? I cany believe it, why we cant sell habitat or switch from storadge, this has no any sense...i will write to support

Leire22
02-13-13, 11:59 AM
Oppsss - should be Great... It was typo above..

NeferTsukia
02-13-13, 05:54 PM
Maybe we should get a petition going. But honestly, will we ever be happy? If they give us five more, at some point we are going to ask for more again... It's a vicious circle that will never end. But I still want large diamond fields...

Eventually they should raise the level cap again! What with so many new dragons...

hamadrys
02-13-13, 06:01 PM
Had to sell some duplicate common and rare babies today. Not all but I had way too much and I have 34 habitats. But gotta do what you gotta do and make room for the new ones.

tonguelashing
02-13-13, 06:06 PM
Had to sell some duplicate common and rare babies today. Not all but I had way too much and I have 34 habitats. But gotta do what you gotta do and make room for the new ones.

Would be nice once Andrdoid get's trading portal so I can trade some of my duplicate commons and rares (6 auroras, 4 fairy's, 4 eagles...) then I will have some room, but still getting tight with new dragons all the time.

saintlover
02-14-13, 07:32 AM

The problem with those of us that have been around from the start and have all of the LE dragons etc, we sold off duplicates LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG ago. We are out of room with zero duplicates with no where to go. What are we going to have to do, make sure we have 4 nests so we can hold the eggs there until tl gives us more habitats to finally place them? Because that is literally my next and only option.

Darkstorm2
02-14-13, 09:23 AM
I have to sell my genie dragon to make room for the chocolate deagon

hamadrys
02-14-13, 10:17 AM
The problem with those of us that have been around from the start and have all of the LE dragons etc, we sold off duplicates LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG ago. We are out of room with zero duplicates with no where to go. What are we going to have to do, make sure we have 4 nests so we can hold the eggs there until tl gives us more habitats to finally place them? Because that is literally my next and only option.

I totally believe it. I have so many dragons I am still missing and with all the updates Android got, + my recent breeding of a diamond, there is a whole new world of dragons there ahead of me. I hope they increase the habitats...

dw9893
02-14-13, 04:30 PM
Keep posting on this topic folks.. the more we petition for it, the more demand we drum up for it, the more likely they are to listen and change it...

IF THEY CARE.

NouraMoh
02-14-13, 04:39 PM

I'm already there!!
I got a diamond egg, a Tiny egg and a Rose egg ready to hatch but nowhere to place them!
I got a Chocolate egg in my fourth nest which thankfully I got one last spot for in one of my pink habitats

Seriously TL, come on, do something about this!

mammami08
02-14-13, 05:03 PM
I finally caved and moved four of my hybrids into ordinary colored habitats, i'm NOT happy about it and it totally ruined my layout of my island. Now that chocolat came out i need to move one more diamondhybrid (or probalbly two because of my layout) to be able to get a white or a pink habitat.... Those are the least usefull habitats i think if you are not keeping duplicats....

And i just found out that four of my neighbors have stopped playing cause they don't have space and won't be as stupid as me to move their diamond hybrids into non diamond habitats. NOT a good sign....

NOT, NOT, NOT happy about this

NeferTsukia
02-14-13, 05:07 PM
And i just found out that four of my neighbors have stopped playing cause they don't have space and won't be as stupid as me to move their diamond hybrids into non diamond habitats. NOT a good sign....

NOT, NOT, NOT happy about this

Heyhey! You're NOT being stupid at all! You're doing what it takes to "survive". If your diamond hybrids beed to be moved into non-diamond fields, then so be it. They won't be less cool or less ultra rare because of this... Think of it as a temporary solution! I am sure we will get a habitat cap raise sometime soon.
In the meantime, you (and your dragons) just need to be a bit more... Uhm. Flexible! :)

Leire22
02-14-13, 05:25 PM
Before i told here, why we cant store or sell habitat, so we have types we like in current moment, i cant understand to this. Who cares for sell dragons, but i hate i never knew i need to be carefull which habitats i am buying, i dont have still any pink and diamond one, and i am loosing motivation to play....

Darkstorm2
02-14-13, 08:39 PM
I am not breeding any more dragons or buying gold to speed up breeding until we get more habitats.

tonycanaloni
02-15-13, 05:17 AM
I agree with darkstorm, I have 89/89 and am now moving coloured diamonds into normal habitats, it's not fair, too many new dragons have been issued without increasing the habitat level. I want the coloured diamonds I worked hard for to be displayed on their own platforms, not dumped into normal habitats, come on TL raise the limit!!!!

Frog land

savock
02-15-13, 07:45 AM
I did stop playing a few weeks ago, because there was no attempt from teamlava to increase the habitat level. I liked to play and payed for some gold. Obviously team lava is not interested in making the game attractive for players on higher levels. I did not like to sell any dragons, I raised and fed, and so the game made no sense for me anymore.

thanks

MomsHouseofSweets
02-15-13, 09:14 AM
Heyhey! You're NOT being stupid at all! You're doing what it takes to "survive". If your diamond hybrids beed to be moved into non-diamond fields, then so be it. They won't be less cool or less ultra rare because of this... Think of it as a temporary solution! I am sure we will get a habitat cap raise sometime soon.
In the meantime, you (and your dragons) just need to be a bit more... Uhm. Flexible! :)

As NeferTsukia said .. you're not stupid, but doing what ever you have to do in order to continue playing. Just this morning, I had to sell 2 dragons to make room for Unicorn and Chocolate. Not long ago, I had to sell Diamonds, Infinities, and a few others. The restriction isn't a good move on TL's part, what with their new dragons, but since they won't increase the max right now, we're just doing what ever we can do and trying to hang in there.

sweetstuff525
02-15-13, 09:21 AM
Tl should increase habitats but should limit diamond field to 9 since their is only 9 diamond/hybrids