PDA

View Full Version : Problem "liking"

perit
10-19-12, 07:59 PM
When I visit community members, I am only shown two pieces of furniture to "like" even though there are plenty of available pieces to "like". If I go back to the community list and am able to immediately click back into the same house, only then am I given the third "like" space. I have notice that with most of my neighbors I am only given 5 instead of 6 "like" spaces. Is there a bug with the system now?

perit
10-19-12, 08:03 PM
I am playing with the current Halloween edition.

kooky panda
10-19-12, 09:25 PM
I am not sure. I will pay more attention tomorrow to see if I see the same thing.

phoebe522
10-20-12, 12:58 AM
I have the same problem:(

Device: new iPad (ios 6)
Edition: Halloween version

mareewat
10-20-12, 05:36 AM
Hi me too. I am on iPad 3 ios6 playing Halloween version.

Not affecting all neighbours but the vast majority of the ones I visited today had lots of free items but no option to like a full six. Had 5 like options on a lot and I could clearly see free items.

Strange

perit
10-20-12, 05:58 AM
I know the houses I am visiting are not "full". If you immediately click the link back into the same house, you get the additional "likes". During my neighbor visits this morning, I have three neighbors where I was only given 4 likes. I clicked right back to their house and got one more like. Then I had to click back to them a third time for the 6th like. It was very time consuming to visit neighbors and I only have 24.

kooky panda
10-20-12, 11:41 AM
I did remember to pay attention this morning, and I did see that not all neighbors, but about 1/2 that I visited, I could only like 5, then I came back home, then visited that neighbor again and there was one more like there to do.

I will report over.

jakinyc
10-21-12, 02:40 AM
Same problem here! I'm playing on the new iPad with the updated system if that matters.

PenguinFlop
10-22-12, 03:15 PM
Thank you for this information. I was able to reproduce this issue, and I have reported it.

mattyboo1
10-22-12, 03:46 PM
I am not sure. I will pay more attention tomorrow to see if I see the same thing.

I can always only like twice at your place kooky

penella5
10-25-12, 09:30 AM
I have found that when it only shows a few things I can "like" I then start clicking on all the rugs one at a time and hearts will pop out when you click on the right one or ones...

PenguinFlop
10-25-12, 10:30 AM
Thank you for this extra information. I will pass this along as well.

perit
11-03-12, 04:04 PM
Is there any news as to when this will be fixed?

queentina3
11-06-12, 08:24 AM
Even Stormie's place needs to be visited twice in order to get all 6 LIKES in, it's a pain in the butt. :(

offbyh3art
11-08-12, 06:17 AM
Pleeeease fix this! SO annoying!

suzyq116
11-23-12, 04:31 PM
LIKE - REPEAT-LIKE-REPEAT I am also having the same problem. I have even had to do it 2 or 3 times to get all 6. When u have many neighbors this is frustrating & time consuming. Also a lot of people don't do that so we also lose out out any extra points we could've earned. Will admit that I have some fantastic neighbors who actually do this. They're great. So how long do we have to wait until the problem is fixed?

patriziaf
11-27-12, 10:50 AM
When I visit community members, I am only shown two pieces of furniture to "like" even though there are plenty of available pieces to "like". If I go back to the community list and am able to immediately click back into the same house, only then am I given the third "like" space. I have notice that with most of my neighbors I am only given 5 instead of 6 "like" spaces. Is there a bug with the system now?

Exactly the same problem and exactly the same solution.

I can add that after tapping on the 2 or 5 hearts, if I tap randomly on other pieces of furniture without hearts on them sometimes a supplemental heart (the last one) appears.

perit
11-27-12, 06:43 PM
Exactly the same problem and exactly the same solution.

I can add that after tapping on the 2 or 5 hearts, if I tap randomly on other pieces of furniture without hearts on them sometimes a supplemental heart (the last one) appears.

penella5 discovered that the missing "likes" are rugs. So if you are missing some, tap the rugs.