PDA

View Full Version : Question

Lipuro
10-19-12, 05:21 PM
OK so I just bred my Diamond with a Fire Fox hoping for a Ruby Manticore and got a 44 hour breed!

BUT is it possible I just bred another Diamond? I hope not I've been cranking out these breeds for a Ruby...

:P

shakiba
10-19-12, 05:42 PM
I'm pretty sure you got another ruby manticore since your bred it with firefox. You need 4 elements to get a diamond, and the number of elements you've tried was 2.

mattyboo1
10-19-12, 05:44 PM
OK so I just bred my Diamond with a Fire Fox hoping for a Ruby Manticore and got a 44 hour breed!

BUT is it possible I just bred another Diamond? I hope not I've been cranking out these breeds for a Ruby...

:P is possible

Lipuro
10-19-12, 07:10 PM
@Shakiba But the Diamost ALREADY had the four elements. So I'm curious and scared because I reaaaly want the ruby. :P

Lipuro
10-19-12, 07:11 PM
*diamond

shakiba
10-19-12, 07:14 PM
@Shakiba But the Diamost ALREADY had the four elements. So I'm curious and scared because I reaaaly want the ruby. :P

Some people consider the diamond to be only 1 element, not 4. But I guess, I'm not sure, but thats what most ppl mentioned.

Lipuro
10-19-12, 07:15 PM
Oh I see where you're coming from. Just like you can't really breed a diamond/diamond and expect another diamond.

anketam
10-20-12, 03:55 AM
precisely. For now wait and see and then let us know what it turns out to be, this could be very important discovery.

Kijame
10-20-12, 10:31 AM
Since we have two diamond hybrids now, I'm curious: can we get either of them from breeding Diamond Pegasus x Sea Buffalo/Furball? I've tried a handful times with no success, so I was wondering if it was merely my lack of luck, or if you HAVE to use pure, single element types to go for hybrids.

shakiba
10-20-12, 06:05 PM
Since we have two diamond hybrids now, I'm curious: can we get either of them from breeding Diamond Pegasus x Sea Buffalo/Furball? I've tried a handful times with no success, so I was wondering if it was merely my lack of luck, or if you HAVE to use pure, single element types to go for hybrids.

I don't think you can get a diamond from that hybrid because it's only 3 elements, not 4.

anketam
10-21-12, 02:16 PM

:POk... this just happened to me. 3rd attempt with fire fox 'Char' with my diamond pegasus 'Gleam' and got a 44 hour breed time. I will let everyone know once I have confirmed if it is in fact a diamond pegasus

anketam
10-23-12, 03:29 AM
Nope it is a Ruby Manticore, it has a 44 hour breed time too. I thought it was shorter, I must have been confusing its breed time with a different monster.