PDA

View Full Version : Placing items as decoration / making the floating cans invisible

prinut
10-19-12, 04:52 PM
I'm about 99% sure that I can't do this, but is there a way to remove the watering can over certain resources? If not, can there be?

I ask because I have lots of flowers and such that I don't have the energy to tend to. They look pretty and I'd like to make a garden or something, but with all the cans floating about the flowers, I can't really see anything. Maybe something like when I place them from my inventory, I have the choice whether to place it as a "resource" or "decoration", like a toggle I can turn on or off. Or, even just a way to turn off the floaty reminders altogether. Just a suggestion.

Also, added benefit of not frustrating me by reminding me that my energy is limited cuz I hate seeing the floaties...

PikaSquirrel
10-22-12, 11:39 AM
Thank you for your feedback! Unfortunately, there is no way to remove the cans. There are some Flower Beds in the decoration section in the market that are decorations only and do not require watering.