PDA

View Full Version : Crashing When Accepting Map Requests

smsheartsu
10-19-12, 11:37 AM
Hello,

I transferred my story games from iPhone to Android last month and since then, I've experienced technical issues when accepting map requests from some of my neighbors. After clicking "accept", my game will sometimes freeze and a prompt that says the game has "stopped working" will appear.

When I reopen the game, the request that caused me to crash will no longer be in the list. Previously, I assumed that it still went through; however, I recently learned that requests that crash the game do not send the map. I was able to come to that conclusion because I crashed when accepting a request from my other device.

I really hope you can correct this bug because it has actually caused one of my neighbors to lash out at me, accuse me of being selfish for never accepting his requests, and ultimately delete me. Not that I need a neighbor like that anyway...but I can't help but wonder if I have more polite neighbors that feel similarly.

Here is my info:
Storm ID: smsheartsu
Device: Samsung Galaxy S3

ButterPanda
10-19-12, 02:12 PM
First try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from your device. Then restart your device and be sure you do not have other apps open in the background. If this is still occurring please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com