PDA

View Full Version : Question about farms

Addik47
10-19-12, 08:06 AM
Ok, so I just upgraded and got my first large farm. And it looks like I'm either completely failing at math, or its more efficient to plant the one hour food. I assumed spending more and having a longer grow time would be better but it looks like that isn't the case. Can somebody show me where I'm missing something? Or is the sole benefit to be able to say, for instance be able to get more while you're asleep or otherwise unable to harvest every hour?

chewytwix
10-19-12, 08:24 AM
Depends on what you're trying to save. If you want to save coins and you play a few times an hour, you save more by planting buff beats a few times in an hour. If you want you save your time, you should plant foods that take a little longer. If you have the new dawn, I would not upgrade the large farm to the other farm because none of the foods are worth it (unless you have billions of coins)

nmishii
10-19-12, 08:28 AM
Yeah, I thought there'd be way more food from the large farm. Its so you don't become a slave to your farm and spend your real life virtual farming.

Comparing the worst from the small farm and the best from the large farm:

Firapples, $13/apple, 4.6 min/apple
Pumpwings, $14.2/apple, 21.1 min/apple

Addik47
10-19-12, 08:31 AM
New dawn?

goughy999
10-19-12, 09:08 AM
I just stick with the fire apples or the 8 hour leek thing when I'm sleeping.
The rest are a rip off.

LeTkboss
10-19-12, 09:31 AM
Depends on what you're trying to save. If you want to save coins and you play a few times an hour, you save more by planting buff beats a few times in an hour. If you want you save your time, you should plant foods that take a little longer. If you have the new dawn, I would not upgrade the large farm to the other farm because none of the foods are worth it (unless you have billions of coins)
I make about, 500k coins+ a day, and the Enchanted farms are great, huge amounts of food in short times, and much exp too :D