PDA

View Full Version : HELP Monster story doesnt level up or give new quests, stuck on level 30!

pitu98
10-19-12, 07:28 AM
Hi, any doy can tell me how to fix it, i Dont want to lose all my progress IF i reinstall? I have mor? and mor? exp opinas, but doesnt level up, now 80130exp, lv30
Thanks

LeTkboss
10-19-12, 07:41 AM
30 is the level cap, just be patient untill they raise it

anketam
10-19-12, 10:26 AM
And there are not too many quests on MS odds are you did them all.
And your game information is stored on a TL server, so reinstalling does no affect your progress in the game.

Also please spell check your posts, it was a little tough trying to read it.

shakiba
10-19-12, 04:56 PM
In addition, when you delete any TL game, it will be saved.

pitu98
10-19-12, 04:58 PM
Thanks, the i pad autocorrection changes the words, i noticed when read your reply. Didnt know lv 30 Was the last level. In drag?n story Im in 48 level, so i cant do anything but sell dragons to place new ones??? Cant buy any mor? h?bitats.

anketam
10-20-12, 03:53 AM
gotta love auto correct. In my case it is my phone's keyboard sometimes does not detect me pressing key causing random letters to be missing.

Nefertekas
10-21-12, 02:16 AM
And that is why I deactivated auto-correct. Especially annoying for people writing in two different languages. :)

lolii12
03-11-13, 12:59 PM
Actually lvl 30 is level cap.. Wait till TL update the app and raise the level , and mission book if its empty this is means you finished there is no more .. and if you deleted the app no worries it's saved.

freckels7171
03-12-13, 12:55 PM
Level thirty is as far as this game goes!!!

KeriBeri71
04-06-13, 01:38 PM
This is a BIG problem for me cuz i have about12 diamond fields...so im not trying to breed anymore cuz id have to delete other habitats.....hopefully update SOON!

lanadelgaga
04-06-13, 06:20 PM
This is a BIG problem for me cuz i have about12 diamond fields...so im not trying to breed anymore cuz id have to delete other habitats.....hopefully update SOON!

Do you have 12 diamond Pegasus'? Because you can put the hybrids in their respective color habitats..

KeriBeri71
06-04-13, 03:35 PM
Do you have 12 diamond Pegasus'? Because you can put the hybrids in their respective color habitats..

I have one diamond peg...the others are her hybrids sapphire kraken etc...problem is when i put say a kraken in a blue habitat the coin max of the habitat is so low that im CONSTANTLY having to collect coins...my main thing is ARE they gonna update?? If not just TELL US!!! But of course they won't cuz it will impede their revenue as if they don't have enough...grrrr

bravewarrior
06-04-13, 06:19 PM
An update is really needed. I have over 25 million coins (no point of clearing when I expand) and I stopped making apples at 357,000+. Wish I'd get a diamond monster because I am getting bored.

Add bravewarrior. I accept all map requests daily.

texascowgirl319
06-05-13, 08:14 PM
An update is really needed. I have over 25 million coins (no point of clearing when I expand) and I stopped making apples at 357,000+. Wish I'd get a diamond monster because I am getting bored.

Add bravewarrior. I accept all map requests daily.

Same here! I have all the monsters. And they are all full grown. No point in breeding anymore. No point in planting anymore crops. No point in expanding. No point in playing! Wished they'd get on that update!!