PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Halloween City Story Metro - lost gems

mailedogwhat
10-19-12, 07:23 AM
I built the Possessed Liberty a few days ago. While building it, I was waiting for my neighbors to give me some parts and had only wiring left to go and noticed that my gem count was down 9. I sent a note to customer support and after a few back and forth emails, have been told that I spent it on purchasing wiring! How is that possible?

Now they are telling me that it's too bad and they cannot replace the gems.

Does this mean that bugs in the system can remove gems, buildings, etc and there is nothing that can be done so suck it up?

Frustrating.

:mad: :mad:

Kijame
10-20-12, 09:53 AM
Well, at least you did get a reply... I've lost a ton of gems on PHS for no apparent reason (I had not spent them on expansions or speeding up or gem rooms) and I have yet to get an answer. not even a "thank you for contacting TL" automated response or anything...
(Whereas with Hay Day, I'd have a useful reply within 24h XD)

I mean, the gem traps are one thing, but to actually lose gems (or gold) without clicking these options... that's just one of these issues that TL still has to work on...

On that note, after accidentally losing 260 gold in DS for an immediate expansion (I thought the confirm tap didn't register as it took its sweet time loading and tapped again, grrr), I am ever so paranoid and careful when it comes to clicking anything in any TL game...

kooky panda
10-20-12, 12:14 PM
Well, at least you did get a reply... I've lost a ton of gems on PHS for no apparent reason (I had not spent them on expansions or speeding up or gem rooms) and I have yet to get an answer. not even a "thank you for contacting TL" automated response or anything...
(Whereas with Hay Day, I'd have a useful reply within 24h XD)

I mean, the gem traps are one thing, but to actually lose gems (or gold) without clicking these options... that's just one of these issues that TL still has to work on...

On that note, after accidentally losing 260 gold in DS for an immediate expansion (I thought the confirm tap didn't register as it took its sweet time loading and tapped again, grrr), I am ever so paranoid and careful when it comes to clicking anything in any TL game...
If you never received an automatic email from support with a ticket number after sending an email, first go back and make sure you
sent it to support@teamlava.com

Also check you spam box, to make sure their email back did not get blocked.

benbever
10-21-12, 07:47 PM
At least you got a reply from support. (I only got automated replies and decided to stop bothering.)
This is called the gem trap, most likely you accidentally double tapped something, or your device registered it as a double tap, and lost the 9 gems that way.
I lost 9 gems on a useless community item that way in city story metro.
What they want you to do is buy new gems. I don't think they ever replace lost gems, not even when they are lost due to a bug.
Just be glad it's only 9 gems :)