PDA

View Full Version : I have a question on breeding...

laurentice
10-18-12, 09:03 PM
Hi all, I am a beginner and I've been trying to breed just an eagle dragon (not even talking about pumpkin here...), I tried 5 times already and all I get is firestorm!!! >< So I wanna ask...

1) If I want to get eagle, does the left side dragon always have to be air and right side fire??
2) Since the icon air comes before red, does it mean the level of the air dragon have to be higher than the fire dragon??

Thanks and good luck to you all in getting rare dragons!

jrodt333
10-18-12, 09:43 PM
I'm pretty sure level and order of the dragons do not matter.

laurentice
10-18-12, 10:02 PM
Oh thank you...I'll keep trying then...T_T

PDAGuppies
10-19-12, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I asked a moderator that same questions b4.
They said it don't matter.

Try these combos-

Fire x air (as you already now)
Firestorm x firestorm
Fire x firestorm
Air x firestorm

Sometimes if you feed your dragon and get them on epic you feel more lucky. That's why all my basic water, fire, air, forest, and magic dragons are on lvl 10 epic. Oh wait, I'm training my magic to get to lvl 10.
I hope ths helps!

kwhales
10-20-12, 01:09 PM
I have two eagles, just using fire and air. Neither were epic, probable 6 or 7 level. I put fire first then air. wasn't aiming for them, just happened.

muscovylover
10-20-12, 05:12 PM
I got my six eagles with

Eagle4 & Coral4, Air4 & Fire4, Air7 & Fire7, Firestorm4 & Firestorm5, Island4 & Firestorm4, Mermaid7 & Honeybee10.

I recommend use only air & fire element but sometimes using hybrids with other elements works.

Good luck.

laurentice
10-20-12, 10:31 PM
Thanks guys, I've been trying with my Lv10 Fire and my Lv9 Air for like 8-9 times already, and every time is 12hr!!! I even rename my Air "Cloud" hoping to get lucky but still 12hr breeding time!!! I am at level 19 now, is my level too low to get anything else but firestorm!?!?!?

goughy999
10-21-12, 02:16 AM
It's not about your level, it's just down to luck mainly. You are not doing anything wrong. I h e bred fire with air 6 times in the last few days and have gotten 1 x eagle, 1 x pumpkin, 4 x firestorm. Just keep trying and you will get there eventually.

Nefertekas
10-21-12, 02:21 AM
Thanks guys, I've been trying with my Lv10 Fire and my Lv9 Air for like 8-9 times already, and every time is 12hr!!! I even rename my Air "Cloud" hoping to get lucky but still 12hr breeding time!!! I am at level 19 now, is my level too low to get anything else but firestorm!?!?!?
If the dragon's names do affect anything at all, which I doubt, renaming them will make no difference because only the original name ought to matter.

This is really random. I forgot how many eagles I have had, maybe 8. But while trying for pumpkin I got my 5th scorpion and then 4 firestorms... Oh well.

laurentice
10-21-12, 03:40 AM
Yeah I suppose so but since I read some previous posts about how they got pumpkin with dragon named "Cloud", so I just wanna give it a try, it doesn't cost anything anyway :P
I got 9 firestorms already....5 in island, I sold 2, one in the egg and one breeding...>< no pumpkin, no eagle, no scorpion...........

laurentice
10-21-12, 06:56 AM
I got the 10th Firestorm just now...can I just cry............

kwhales
10-21-12, 07:03 AM

Sure, I don't think you will be alone...you can have a party!! i'll bring tissues.

totaltechno
10-21-12, 07:04 AM
I got Eagle on my first try, then I got Firestorm. I used Fire 5 x Air 6.

laurentice
10-21-12, 07:48 AM
kwhales, how nice of you. But I seem to be the only one crying here...you guys all seem so lucky!!

Should I try another dragon? I have another Lv6 Fire...or should I just keep breeding with the Lv10 Fire?.....

kwhales
10-21-12, 09:48 AM
Laurentice--not me. Sure with the eagle, but not with anything else (except clowns, keep getting them too). I tried and tried for LE's but not one in site, not even other rares. just commons. There are alot of players out there who would come, cause eagle, LE's and other rares have passed them by too.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-21-12, 09:56 AM
kwhales, how nice of you. But I seem to be the only one crying here...you guys all seem so lucky!!

Should I try another dragon? I have another Lv6 Fire...or should I just keep breeding with the Lv10 Fire?.....

I wasn't one of the lucky ones, firestorm after firestorm. Do you have a Scorpion? Lot's of people were lucky with the Scorpion for some reason.

Takiofallen
10-21-12, 10:02 AM
do you know what element your heavy on? (means the one you breed the most)

laurentice
10-21-12, 07:38 PM
I think I must be breeding fire and air the most as I've been trying to get something other than firestorm for a while. How does it affect breeding??

I just got my 11th firestorm......................

laurentice
10-21-12, 07:40 PM
I wasn't one of the lucky ones, firestorm after firestorm. Do you have a Scorpion? Lot's of people were lucky with the Scorpion for some reason.

No I don't have a Scorpion. The only rare ones I have are Athletics and Atlantis.