PDA

View Full Version : Second set of Super Rares !!!

chariiirox
10-18-12, 11:40 AM
Guys,

Need advice in how to breed the second set of super rare dragons... Namely Honeybee, Mermaid, Landworm, Clown... I have tried hundreds of times to get a honeybee from fire and air and all I get is Eagle and Firestorm... Is there any combo that will work??? Frustrated as Hell... Please Help !!!

dapplefur
10-18-12, 12:27 PM
i got my honeybee from light x firestorm or eagle. i think it was firestorm.
i got my mermaid from mistmoth x fairy - seventh try with the pair.
i got my landworm from parakeet x athletic - 2nd & 4th tries with the pair.
don't have clown. sorry.

muggapug
10-18-12, 12:37 PM
If you have a diamond, breed that with the dragon you are trying to get, eg diamond with honeybee. If you don't have a diamond yet, try breeding the super rare you want with one of its base colors. Eg honeybee with air.

bigsteve03
10-18-12, 12:43 PM
I got them all (except for the clown haven't bothered to try for it) using the base dragons. The only one that took more than 5 tries was the landworm. Guess I had great luck with them, wish I could use that luck on getting the diamond one!

Horntail21
10-18-12, 12:44 PM
If you have a diamond, breed that with the dragon you are trying to get, eg diamond with honeybee. If you don't have a diamond yet, try breeding the super rare you want with one of its base colors. Eg honeybee with air.
He is trying to get a honeybee. He doesn't have one to breed with.

suriasen
10-18-12, 06:44 PM
Get my clown with Griffin and Mismoth, 3rd try.

savage_mel
10-18-12, 06:55 PM
I wish I remebered what i used to get my honeybee! I was keeping track of all my combos but for some reason forgot to mark that one down. Anyway, I got two landworms in a row using Atlantis & Eagle

badger8
10-18-12, 07:21 PM
I got Landworm and Honeybee from Fairy & Fire.
I don't have Mermaid yet.
Clown I got with Ice Cream and Genie.

hwtmg59
10-18-12, 07:52 PM
Ok, I've been trying for a while to get the eagle, I bred probably 25-30 firestorms, anyway, I currently have a eagle in the nest, and a honey bee currently breeding, 2 rarest back to back, yay, anyway, I used epic red on the left, and a level 7 yellow on the right, hope this helps

chariiirox
10-19-12, 07:56 AM
Thanks a lot for all the replies... I got a honeybee from Scorpion v Air... So the advice really meant a lot... :D :D