PDA

View Full Version : What time does TL work on

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 08:16 AM
OK so before i sign in they are 4hours behind me. As soon as i sign in they are 4 hours ahead of me. I am EST any clue what time TL works on for dragon story. Mods can delete this thread and pm me with an answer

chavacana
10-18-12, 08:42 AM
TL is based in California and everything seems to be PDT. A new day in all story games start at 12:00 AM PDT so for you in EST, that would make it 3:00 AM. I hope this helps.

Horntail21
10-18-12, 08:45 AM
California PST Pacific standard time

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 08:49 AM
thank you sir

kwhales
10-18-12, 08:57 AM
Time is different in TL land. They might be in pacific time because their home is California, but I live in the east coast US and when I write something here, the time shows 4 hours ahead of me. So that seems to be over Europe / Afica way. Like now its 11:55 am here but once I end this post, it will show 3:55 pm in the right upper corner of my post.

So who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetstuff525
10-18-12, 09:10 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:10 PM.

EdCab
10-18-12, 09:11 AM
If you mean the hour here in the forum, you can change it to a timezone that fits you.

Click Settings at the top right corner in this page and then choose General Settings. There you will be able to choose the timezone you want.

kwhales
10-18-12, 09:19 AM
OH! thanks EdCab. did not realize this.

msvidkiller13
10-18-12, 09:25 AM
The United States uses nine standard time zones. From east to west they are Atlantic Standard Time (AST), Eastern Standard Time (EST), Central Standard Time (CST), Mountain Standard Time (MST), Pacific Standard Time (PST), Alaskan Standard Time (AKST), Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (HST), Samoa standard time (UTC-11) and Chamorro Standard Time (UTC+10).

Daylight Saving Time begins at 2:00 a.m. local time on the second Sunday in March. On the first Sunday in November areas on Daylight Saving Time return to Standard Time at 2:00 a.m. The names in each time zone change along with Daylight Saving Time. Eastern Standard Time (EST) becomes Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), and so forth. Arizona, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands and American Samoa do not observe Daylight Saving Time.
Here are the links for both the USA and World :) http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/time_zone.shtml & http://www.worldtimezone.com/ :) HTH

MomsHouseofSweets
10-18-12, 09:51 AM
The West Coast ... my home ... sure miss it!!!