PDA

View Full Version : Are the boosts worth it?

ccc5469
10-18-12, 04:30 AM
I started working towards opening the boosts for the game just recently because I had read where they increased the speed that you gain coins and you could quickly earn a lot of money...however apparently that was a bug and they have fixed it to where they only hold more coins. I have already gotten 3 boosts but I am not noticing much difference at all in the amount of coins I was making before now...I was just wondering if someone who already has them all opened thinks its worth my time to continue to trying to unlock the rest? Just seems like a huge waste of time and money buying food and having to wait to earn enough money to even buy the boosts for nothing...should I just give up?

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 04:45 AM
I don't think they're worth it, but I'll get them because of the decor. The coin intake hardly makes a difference, especially at higher levels. If you thinkn you are wasting your money/food, then invest in something else and wait until, eventually, you can buy the boosts without them making much of a dent in your budget. ;)

goughy999
10-18-12, 04:48 AM
For me I don't think they are worth it. All they do is let your dens hold more
Coins. But if your like me and you come on the game quite often they are useless.
I tend to collect my coins before the den is full so it makes no difference to me apart from on the morning.
But if your dens tend to be full when you log on I would say that it's worth it to get them.
I hope that makes sense.

Plus, I think that in a future update they will give us back the dens gaining coins quickly.
I don't think it was a bug, I think that they just have us it to early by accident.

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 04:51 AM
But it's not much of a bonus anyway. Your habitats are capable to hold about 25O more coins, which is close to nothing.

ccc5469
10-18-12, 05:49 AM
Thanks! Yeah that's what I've been thinking...it just seems like an endless cycle of taking all that time to feed them and then by the time I finally do end up getting the 10 epic dragons needed and make enough money to buy the boosts, I have no where to put it and so have to spend another couple of days making 800000 to clear a spot and then by that time I have had an egg in the nest ready to be places in a habitat but no where to put a new habitat and would have to wait another couple days to make enough to expand and then clear another spot..and then it just starts over once again lol ugh so frustrating I really wish I hadn't missed out on the "bug" so I least I could have sped things along at least a little

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 07:16 AM
Until you are of a higher level and can manage enoygh room without sacrificing new dragons or nest space, nevermind the boosts ;)