PDA

View Full Version : Gettin the timer fo LE dragon

Tango_K
10-18-12, 03:47 AM
How to get the timer :)

U can get the timer by restarting the game,jus go to ur device,double tap the home button,cancel dragon story and when u reload dragon story, the timer will appear. Whenever u need the timer,jus restart the app. Hope that help for the next LE dragon if there is a timer.

Cheers! :D

Add me Tango_K

goughy999
10-18-12, 03:57 AM
Didn't work or me, I had the timer for the witch. How long do we have for this new one?

foxxiegirl
10-18-12, 04:22 AM
How to get the timer :)

U can get the timer by restarting the game,jus go to ur device,double tap the home button,cancel dragon story and when u reload dragon story, the timer will appear. Whenever u need the timer,jus restart the app. Hope that help for the next LE dragon if there is a timer.

Cheers! :D

Add me Tango_K
If you'd checked the thread on the last dragon you'd know most ppl did that. I personally did it a few times...hard reset and even total reboot on my device. I still only got it on one of my devices. So no it didn't work before some ppl just never had a timer or LE banner.
On another note... hopefully everybody does this time :)

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 04:46 AM
I tried restartig my device, restaring the game and even reinstalling it. Nothing worked, so this does not work. I never got the timer, hope this time I will because it's perfectly ABSURD that some people get the timer and others don't. It's unfair.

sweetstuff525
10-18-12, 05:17 AM
That doesn't work for most since most didn't get a timer nor a sign no the dragon with a limited sign

I don't know why tl only put timer on some ... I've asked many times why only some got the timer and others didn't .... Didn't get that respond ... And I pm'Ed pony roar and dw.... They both answered back that the witch was limited and to get it before it flies away... But never answered my question to why not everyone had a timer if notification

kattybell
10-18-12, 05:21 AM
I believe that like Limited Time Offers, with say Farm Story or Bakery. That they are sent out to random players, not everyone gets them. I've had many times before when I haven't gotten a limited time offer. I believe the same applies with Dragon Story offers.

sweetstuff525
10-18-12, 05:26 AM
I believe that like Limited Time Offers, with say Farm Story or Bakery. That they are sent out to random players, not everyone gets them. I've had many times before when I haven't gotten a limited time offer. I believe the same applies with Dragon Story offers.

The thing with that is that even those who didn't have the timer could breed the limited dragon and some did... And they had it showing in their market

Except without the countdown

kattybell
10-18-12, 05:27 AM
The thing with that is that even those who didn't have the timer could breed the limited dragon and some did... And they had it showing in their market

Except without the countdown

Hmm weird..

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 07:18 AM
Yes, we could all breed the witch but not everyone had a timer. It was terribly unfair. And funny that nobody has answered this one simple question: WHY ?? Let's hope this time they make thibgs right.

tonguelashing
10-18-12, 07:29 AM
Make sure the version of Dragon Story you have it the latest one which is New Dawn on iOS devices. The timer doesn't show in the original dragon story or on the Android version of Dragon Story. It shows up on my iPhone, but not on my Android Tablet.

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 07:30 AM
Make sure the version of Dragon Story you have it the latest one which is New Dawn on iOS devices. The timer doesn't show in the original dragon story or on the Android version of Dragon Story. It shows up on my iPhone, but not on my Android Tablet.
Yes, I do have the latest version. Nothing there. I simply did not get a timer.

tonguelashing
10-18-12, 07:31 AM
also, in order to see the timer, it only shows up first time you start the game. So you need to properly quit to see the timer. It shows up on a banner splash page. It doesn't show up in the market.

tonguelashing
10-18-12, 07:33 AM
I was unable to breed a Witch dragon, though my partner was able to after 9 tries and spending a bit of gold to speed up breedings. She also got a familiar. I only got poisons...5 of them and I didn't bother to spend any gold on anything.

tr8on
10-18-12, 07:35 AM
Yes, I do have the latest version. Nothing there. I simply did not get a timer.

You're not alone, I've tried everything... even reinstalled the App and still didn't show a timer. I'm waiting to see if I get one for the new dragon this week. :/