PDA

View Full Version : Experiment Protocol

Takiofallen
10-17-12, 10:00 PM
For all those who will be participating thank you. The dragon we will be trying for is the new Pumpkin dragon that will be released with this week?s update.
Here are the parameters we must follow.
1. Only use Epic dragons for the first 24 hours.
2. No hybrids, purebreds only!
3. Breed in reverse order of color shown. (if it?s an air/forest hybrid put Forest on the left and air on the right)
4. No Rush Breeding (means no gold people)

Information I will Need To Track:
1. Level in the game at the beginning of the breeding (my level 63)
2. Born names of dragons used in the breeding.
3. Time of the breeding.
4. Number of Nest you own.
5. Highest number of the same rare and super rare dragons you own. ( 3 Atlantis/3 Familiar)
6. Total number of attempts in the 24 hour period.

While we all live in different time zones TL does everything according to their time zone I will figure out what that is.
The reason for the number of nest is because people with 2 will get more breeding?s in a 24 hour period.
The reason for number 5 is people want to know why they can breed more of one kind of dragon then another and it might be color related. (Looks like green for me)
If you get one on your first try keep going.
If you don?t have Epics to breed with I will enter your information in a different control group but please follow all other baseline requirements
If there is anything you would like to change please let me know. It will go to a vote and majority will win. PM me all results and I will pm or post the result in the forum.
Thank you all

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 07:56 AM
Ok no one has posted anything they want changed so we are a go. Again for this to work please follow they layout thanks again and happy breeding.

goughy999
10-18-12, 08:11 AM
I don't understand part 5.
Are you just wanting to know about the 2 dragons that we are using to breed?

Also, any ideas which 2 we need to breed?

AkumaNeko
10-18-12, 08:18 AM
I don't understand #5. Do you want the number of all the rares/super rares we have already? Or just those of the same color combo we are trying for?

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 08:30 AM
I need to know out of all rare dragons you have which one do you have the most of.So if you have every rare dragon but have more Fairys then anything else then thats the number i want.
Or to word it better what rare and super rare dragons do you breed the most. For me I have bred 3 Atlantis dragons. Out of all the super rares i have bred that is the most. When it comes to rares i have bred 4 familiars. No other rare i have bred so much. Looking at this i think i breed forest types easier then others. Now I'm not sure if this is true but this my be a factor in breeding.

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 08:34 AM
it looks like air/forest. Thats the only area they can add a dragon and not have 5 in that color combination. It could be air/fire but that would be very bad for us because having 5 options when breeding really lowers our chances.

Horntail21
10-18-12, 08:34 AM
I'll give it a go. My nest is empty and waiting. I'll list the info when I breed first attempt. Or do you want it now? Like my level and rare/super rare count

AkumaNeko
10-18-12, 08:35 AM
Ah.... so #5 is asking for the dragon that we have the most of be in the rare or super rare category. Got it.

Are you just wanting data for the first 24 hours? Also some of us (myself included) might use gold to speed up before we go to bed so we can have another attempt while we are sleeping. Will that be an issue? For example, if this is a red/green, I might get 3 lifes, 1 wild, and speed up the wild before I head to bed. Do you still want data if some speeding up is done?

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 08:38 AM
It's a 24 hour EX so i would like the info tomorrow you will get more then one breeding in this time period

Horntail21
10-18-12, 08:40 AM
Someone said the dragon should come out today around 3pm. True?

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 08:42 AM
depends on your time zone i am EST so i get my update between 5-8 pm

AkumaNeko
10-18-12, 08:44 AM
Normally about 3pm PST

She posted this on the update thread. I'm on CT so it's about 5pm for me.

AkumaNeko
10-18-12, 08:45 AM
Takiofallen:

Do you still want the data if some speeding up is done? I mentioned in my earlier post that I might speed up before I sleep depending on how the breeding times end up.

Horntail21
10-18-12, 08:46 AM
From what I have seen looking up what time zone they are in it would be Noon PST. So adjust accordingly. Im on EST so 3pm.

Horntail21
10-18-12, 08:48 AM
Oh. Time zone's confuse me. I always assume everyone is posting from my time zone lol. I assumed the poster was in EST.

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 08:53 AM
I think my most bred super rare would be scorpion. Had 4 of those.
Also I might not remember the original names of some dragons, but. i haven't change many names so far.

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 08:54 AM
I'm on Greenwich time, any clues as of when this will start?

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 08:57 AM
I will take the data and put you in a different control group. I was really waiting to hear someone say "WHAT I CAN'T USE GOLD" . The only reason that i didn't want speeding for the first 24 is because it changes numbers for average players. There are rumors floating around that those who spend more money get more rares so i wanted to see how many people would get it if no speed was involved. But speed away. If anyone else wants to they can just let me know in you result report. Thanks again

AkumaNeko
10-18-12, 08:58 AM
I'm on Greenwich time, any clues as of when this will start?

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/pst-to-gmt-converter

10 pm

Horntail21
10-18-12, 08:58 AM
I'm on Greenwich time, any clues as of when this will start? You would be +8 hrs ahead. So noon in cali would be 8pm where you are

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 08:59 AM
most people change hybrid names. Did you really change the names of your purebreds??? lol
I think my most bred super rare would be scorpion. Had 4 of those.
Also I might not remember the original names of some dragons, but. i haven't change many names so far.

Horntail21
10-18-12, 09:03 AM
You would be +8 hrs ahead. So noon in cali would be 8pm where you are I thought they were PST and some are saying PDT. There is a difference. PDT is one hour ahead of PST. So if its PDT it would be 7pm GMT. Im gonna stop confusing all of this up now lol.

kwhales
10-18-12, 09:06 AM
If Tl does this 3 pm their time (pacific coast), it will be 6 pm central time, 6 eastern time and 10 pm greenwich. By the way, these post times are always greenwich times for me. Always 4 hours ahead of when I actually post it. Its a little after 12 noon here, but my post says 400pm.

kwhales
10-18-12, 09:07 AM
OOPS 5:00 central.

kwhales
10-18-12, 09:15 AM
If we are having problems with the time zones, why don't we all change our settings (on forum only) to TL time--PST time.? (at least for this experiment.)

msvidkiller13
10-18-12, 09:29 AM
HI :) In Forum to change to your time you can go your General Settings. As far as TL they are in PST and here are USA and World links :) USA http://www.timetemperature.com/tzus/time_zone.shtml & World http://www.worldtimezone.com/ :) HTH

goughy999
10-18-12, 09:33 AM
If Tl does this 3 pm their time (pacific coast), it will be 6 pm central time, 6 eastern time and 10 pm greenwich. By the way, these post times are always greenwich times for me. Always 4 hours ahead of when I actually post it. Its a little after 12 noon here, but my post says 400pm.

So I am gmt. Does this mean I can try to get the new dragon at 10pm tonight?

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 10:15 AM
Thats what i just did lol
If we are having problems with the time zones, why don't we all change our settings (on forum only) to TL time--PST time.? (at least for this experiment.)

empress2013
10-18-12, 10:15 AM
I guess I'm in the control group

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 10:17 AM
cool thanks for lending a hand or should i say a dragon
I guess I'm in the control group

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 10:22 AM
most people change hybrid names. Did you really change the names of your purebreds??? lol
I don't ink I changed the purebreds... Would have to check.
But what if I had changed my pure-element dragons' names? You'd have. Problem with that? It is my game, after all.

As for changing the hours on the forum,that would be a good idea. Wll do.

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 10:22 AM
*you'd have a problem with that?

Is what I meant to wrote. Stupid iPad.

kwhales
10-18-12, 11:40 AM
Just changed my time zone to pacific. Can't wait for pumpkin head. So how do you want to do this? Give you all info at the end of the 24 hrs. Or immediately (especially if we breed a pumpkin)?

sunnybabi1986
10-18-12, 12:23 PM
Yay, my nest will be empty right before 2 pm PST, so I'll start as soon as they put the new dragon up :)

sweetstuff525
10-18-12, 12:28 PM
I won't be joining ... Since I don't have the patience to write everything lol

But I have been thinking that also your tipping method for example if you are 0,1 ,2,3,4 eggs makes a different if you can get a rarer

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 12:29 PM
So just to get things straight:
I am level 52
I have had 4 scorpion dragons and about 8 eagles or more (i am beginning to think Air element likes me, lol)
I have only one nest
Epic fire dragon is Cinder and epic Air dragon is Twist

dapplefur
10-18-12, 12:35 PM
i got a few questions.

depending on what elements it requires i renamed both my forest and fire dragons. do you want just the name it originally had or both the original name and the new name?

also, i only keep one of each dragon. do you want me to just list the ones i don't have or about how many of each i've bred? plus i need more gold to sped up my mindvolt hatching.

i will most likely be in the controlled group as i don't think i could resist using gold.

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 01:26 PM
What are you talking about? If you changed there names that up to you. i never said you can't. Please go back and read what the EXPERIMENT is about. It part of what the CONTROL GROUP needs to do. If you have read any of the threads names are some things people believe influence results. So if you changed the name we get False results. Calm down i don't tell people how to play This is a voluntary thing thats all. Cool??
I don't ink I changed the purebreds... Would have to check.
But what if I had changed my pure-element dragons' names? You'd have. Problem with that? It is my game, after all.

As for changing the hours on the forum,that would be a good idea. Wll do.

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 01:40 PM
What are you talking about? If you changed there names that up to you. i never said you can't. Please go back and read what the EXPERIMENT is about. It part of what the CONTROL GROUP needs to do. If you have read any of the threads names are some things people believe influence results. So if you changed the name we get False results. Calm down i don't tell people how to play This is a voluntary thing thats all. Cool??

I know what the thread (experiment) is about. I can read, you know, even though english is not my native language. Not that you'd know about it, lol, but anyways. It's just the "tone" in your sentence did not seems right to me, so I replied in the same manner.

I personally don't believe names influence anything, and wonder who came up with THAT idea xD oh well. But yeah, I did not change the name of (at least) my fire and air, nor my forest's.

dapplefur
10-18-12, 01:48 PM
i just realized that light is another contender in what the dragon might be. Granted it is most likely Forest/air but some people thought dream would be magic/air and turned out to be water/light.

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 01:51 PM
Mock Result form to show how to give result info.
Again this should be given only for the first 24 hours after, then go nuts and do as you please.
1. Level 63
2. Air name cloud/forest name magmi (if you changed your dragon names and can?t remember list them but let me know they are given names
Air name tom (given)/ forest name Sam (given)
If you have changed the name but remember the Born name give both
Air name cloud (born) tom (given)/forest name magmi (born) Sam (given)
3. breeding 1.6pm(est.)fruitful,2-12am fruitful,3-6am Pumpkin,4-3pm parakeet
4. I own 2 nest
5. 3 super rare Atlantis/4 rare Familiar
If you sold most of your dragons just try and remember which one you remember breeding the most (rare wild dragon-super rare land worm)
6. 5
If you rushed any just type rushed next to the number

Hope this answers all questions

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 01:55 PM
Cool sorry if you took my tone wrong you know it's hard to tell when you read these things. There is a thread called cracking the code that is looooooonnngggggg and its all about how using names of some dragons gets you a diamond and some people think it works.
I know what the thread (experiment) is about. I can read, you know, even though english is not my native language. Not that you'd know about it, lol, but anyways. It's just the "tone" in your sentence did not seems right to me, so I replied in the same manner.

I personally don't believe names influence anything, and wonder who came up with THAT idea xD oh well. But yeah, I did not change the name of (at least) my fire and air, nor my forest's.

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 02:01 PM
If it's light that would be very bad. Alot of FEEDING.
i just realized that light is another contender in what the dragon might be. Granted it is most likely Forest/air but some people thought dream would be magic/air and turned out to be water/light.

dapplefur
10-18-12, 02:06 PM
If it's light that would be very bad. Alot of FEEDING.

i use the old app to feed my light dragons. if it is light my light dragon isn't epic. also if it is light/air it would be bad because the common for that has a 24 hr breed/hatch time.

tr8on
10-18-12, 02:08 PM
i use the old app to feed my light dragons. if it is light my light dragon isn't epic. also if it is light/air it would be bad because the common for that has a 24 hr breed/hatch time.

Does the old app make a difference in the amount they need to be fed?

sweetstuff525
10-18-12, 02:12 PM

Yes I. The new dawn to feed level 9 you need 15,000 5 times but in the old version you need 1,000 5 times

goughy999

On the old app they feed just the same as any other dragon :]

Nefertekas
Yes, that would be DISASTROUS.

dapplefur
10-18-12, 02:36 PM
since we narrowed it down to forest, air, fire or light, here is a guide of times for existing dragons highest time to lowest:

Forest/Air:
Fruitful - 10 hrs
Fairy - 8 hrs
Parakeet - 5 hrs

Forest/Fire:
Forestfire - 7 hrs
Wild - 6hrs
Landworm - 6 hrs
Life - 3 hrs

Forest/Light -
Pegasus - 26 hrs
Fuzzy - 8 hrs

Air/Fire:
Eagle - 14 hrs
Scorpion - 13 hrs
Firestorm - 12 hrs
Honeybee - 10 hrs

Air/Light:
Sunrise - 24 hrs
Griffin - 10 hrs

Fire/Light:
Tusker - 21 hrs
Laserlight - 15 hrs
Love - 5 hrs

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 02:36 PM
Word on the street is that will be fixed with this update

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 02:40 PM
After the witch diabolical anything over a 12 hour wait is a no go for me. I'm not using any gold to rush a darn thing it didn't pay off. 200 gold gone. Back to saving for a month

kwhales
10-18-12, 02:44 PM
So are you saying, that if its a 12 hour wait, the experiment is over. Don't get me wrong, I totally agree. How about if it is 12 hour, we just post here when we get one and with what.

sunnybabi1986
10-18-12, 02:48 PM
Word on the street is that will be fixed with this update

Oh snap, I hope not!! I just found out about it and am desperately trying to feed/evolve my light dragons up using the old app. If they change it, I'm in big trouble :/

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 02:49 PM
So are you saying, that if its a 12 hour wait, the experiment is over. Don't get me wrong, I totally agree. How about if it is 12 hour, we just post here when we get one and with what.

Let's pray it's air/forest then, or forest/fire...

LilMzB4Life
10-18-12, 02:51 PM
I hope it is alright if I join in the next experiment. I really don't want the jack-o-lantern/ pumpkin dragon. I don't like it at all. Sorry. :-(

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 02:56 PM
no i mean im just not using gold to rush because it didnt help

sunnybabi1986
10-18-12, 02:58 PM
Same here. Wasted 250 gold trying for a witch I never got :( Now I wish I'd saved it to put toward another nest instead...

Not using a bit of gold on this one, just using lots and lots of patience, lol.

OrdinaryJoe
I'm fairly new to Dragon Story. I downloaded the game in response to the goal that offered gems for downloading it, and didn't think I'd enjoy it, but it is kinda fun... So, I've been playing it. I just started breeding dragons a few days ago, and am looking forward to this pumpkin dragon. I don't understand what you all mean by "light" dragon. I have Fire, Forest, Water and Air. And then, through breeding, I got Life, Fruitful, Firestorm, Eagle, Clown. But how do I get a "light dragon"? especially if I need it to breed a pumpkin?

Takiofallen
well the next one is up to what we vote for as a forum. I just went with this because i am asking people to take 24 hours away from what they would like to do to help out and more people tend to go with the new dragon
I hope it is alright if I join in the next experiment. I really don't want the jack-o-lantern/ pumpkin dragon. I don't like it at all. Sorry. :-(

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 03:02 PM
Fire and aira, gah. Well, another scorpion in the den for me xD

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 03:08 PM
Breeding time still unknown, but if it's 13hrs, 13hrs , 12 hrs or 10hrs, then it's likely NOT a pumpkin xD
Timer?

oh, wait. Someone says it's 12 hours.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Nefertekas/image_zpsf5837b7e.jpg

Cute baby *.*

sunnybabi1986
10-18-12, 03:09 PM
Wow, this thing is ugly as hell. Not even sure why I'm trying for it. The OCD in me, I guess :p

Someone just posted that it's a 7 hour breed time.

Horntail21
10-18-12, 03:13 PM
Level 55 Fire Pompi left x Air Breeze right at 6:05pm.

Got a 13 hr breed time

I have 3 scorpions and 3 eagles

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 03:15 PM
It is a seven-hour breed. I think it's really cute xD

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 03:16 PM
Oh, and timer ends on Sunday, 23 PM in PST time, or Monday, 7 AM greenwich. It's eighty hours.

AkumaNeko
10-18-12, 03:18 PM
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa323/gingitsune2/A5CA7EB8-36D8-4C3A-9785-322A1B1C29AA-110-00000000AAF8A5D6.jpg

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa323/gingitsune2/3FFE9F7F-695E-499D-9E6C-98CA09D17190-110-00000000B0F96FE3.jpg

Epic Air (Nepha) Epic Fire (Pyro)

Lvl 53

Breed at 5.06 Central Time.

Rares: Serpent x5
Super Rares: Seabreeze x6

Used gold to speed up the breeding.

Good luck to all! :)

AkumaNeko
10-18-12, 03:21 PM
Stormid is gingitsune if you wanna peek. I doubt I will use gold to speed up hatching.

Good luck to ya all again :)

Horntail21
10-18-12, 03:24 PM
So I have scorpion #4 on the way

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 03:35 PM
Stormid is gingitsune if you wanna peek. I doubt I will use gold to speed up hatching.

Good luck to ya all again :)

Keep your gold ;)

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 03:39 PM
So I have scorpion #4 on the way
Mine is number five. But my nephew had sold the second one i got xD

AkumaNeko
10-18-12, 03:39 PM
Keep your gold ;)

Yeah :) I tried for a second time and got firestorm. Maybe I shld stop lol

kwhales
10-18-12, 03:43 PM
I'm fairly new to Dragon Story. I downloaded the game in response to the goal that offered gems for downloading it, and didn't think I'd enjoy it, but it is kinda fun... So, I've been playing it. I just started breeding dragons a few days ago, and am looking forward to this pumpkin dragon. I don't understand what you all mean by "light" dragon. I have Fire, Forest, Water and Air. And then, through breeding, I got Life, Fruitful, Firestorm, Eagle, Clown. But how do I get a "light dragon"? especially if I need it to breed a pumpkin?

It's a dragon series called light. Like fire, forest,etc. this one is just "light". You find it in the dragon 'store' for 150k. you do not need it for the pumpkin head. you need fire and air. (red and yellow) so far.

Nefertekas
10-18-12, 03:50 PM
Yeah :) I tried for a second time and got firestorm. Maybe I shld stop lol
Spend no more gold :p be happy! But try for a second one anyway... XD it's not like the OTHER dragons will go away anyway lol.

sunnybabi1986
10-18-12, 03:51 PM
Ack, no luck on the first try. Hopefully tomorrow morning will be luckier :)

Will post complete results after 24 hours.

kwhales
10-18-12, 03:51 PM
Two people on forum got the pumpkin, both are high level players (53 and 63) with 2 nests. Coincidence or .....?

sunnybabi1986
10-18-12, 03:53 PM
I have very good luck with red/yellow combos, hopefully my "luck" will carry through over the next few days.

Green/Purple and Yellow/Blue are my rarest combinations, which is why I probably didn't get the witch.

Time will tell...

sunnybabi1986
10-18-12, 03:53 PM
Two people on forum got the pumpkin, both are high level players (53 and 63) with 2 nests. Coincidence or .....?

I'm a level 60 player with 2 nests and no pumpkin yet for me.

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 04:01 PM
Anyone not using epic remember to add dragon level also remeber breed in REVERSE order

Horntail21
10-18-12, 04:06 PM
Anyone not using epic remember to add dragon level also remeber breed in REVERSE order

Crud I forgot about that. Next time. Red yellow is my easiest combo to get rares so may e ill get this one.

Takiofallen
10-18-12, 04:27 PM
LOL i knew someone would i almost did and caught myself
Crud I forgot about that. Next time. Red yellow is my easiest combo to get rares so may e ill get this one.

sunnybabi1986
10-18-12, 04:29 PM
Haha, I almost did too and caught myself as well. That was a bit tricky. I got it reversed, though :) Also, I sent you a friend request in the game, if you're accepting friends right now.

Horntail21
10-18-12, 04:34 PM
Just visited a neighbor who has three already lol

sunnybabi1986
10-18-12, 04:37 PM

3 pumpkins??? :O

Nefertekas
10-19-12, 01:16 AM

What's the island's name? I have a terrible memory so I can't usually associate username with island name xD

Horntail21
10-19-12, 04:15 AM
What's the island's name? I have a terrible memory so I can't usually associate username with island name xD
Pern with a palm tree symbol

Attempt #2 7:12am correct order this time result firestorm (ugh)

Nefertekas
10-19-12, 06:16 AM
Well, i got delayed by two hours because of work (I knew I should have soed it up before leaving the house, lol) but anyways, now scorpion is in the nest and I have a firestorm in the Den -.-
i bred the same epic air and epic fire, at 14:12 PM GMt time...

Nefertekas
10-19-12, 06:21 AM
I still need to think of what to do for my thir breeding attempt. I will either use the same pure-type combo again, or I'll use honeybee x scorpion and see how that works out.

Lolas_Kryptonite
10-19-12, 06:42 AM
I still need to think of what to do for my thir breeding attempt. I will either use the same pure-type combo again, or I'll use honeybee x scorpion and see how that works out.

Scorpion seems to have been quite lucky with people.

OrdinaryJoe
10-19-12, 08:01 AM

What is the purpose of breeding in reverse order? Does the order really matter?

Still new to this game, and trying to figure things out slowly....

sunnybabi1986
10-19-12, 08:34 AM
Well, since I got another 12 hr breed time, I'll go ahead and post my results, as they'll be the same this evening.

Breeding #1
1. Level 60
2. Epic Air: Wing, Epic Fire: Magmi
3. Time: 6:18pm CST
4. Own 2 nests
5. Most rare/super rares: 2 Eagles, 2 Honeybees (red/yellow combos)
6. This is attempt #1 in a 24 hr period
Result: 12 hour breed time, Firestorm dragon

Breeding #2
1. Level 61
3. Time: 8:30am CST
4. Own 2 nests
5. most rare/super rares: 2 Eagles, 2 Honeybees (red/yellow combos)
6. This was attempt #2 in a 24 hour period

I bred only epics, in reverse order(yellow, then red), used no gold to speed up

AkumaNeko
10-19-12, 09:10 AM
AkumaNeko
1. Level 57
2. Epic Air: Breeze, Epic Fire: Flambi
3. Time: 5.06pm CST, 2.07am CST (used gold to speed up breeding before I slept)
4. Own 3 nests
5. Most rare/super rares: 3 Athletic/ 3 Atlantis
6. 2 attempts in 24 hours
Resuults: Both are firestorms

Gingitsune
1. Level 54
2. Epic Air: Nepha, Epic Fire: Pyro
3. Time: 5.06pm CST (used gold to speed breeding), 5.22pm CST, 10.37 am CST
4. Own 3 nests
5. Most rare/super rares: 5 Serpents/ 6 Seabreezes
6. 3 attempts in a 24 hr period
Result: Pumpkin followed by 2 firestorms

AkumaNeko
10-19-12, 09:11 AM
AkumaNeko
1. Level 57
2. Epic Air: Breeze, Epic Fire: Flambi
3. Time: 5.06pm CST, 2.07am CST (used gold to speed up breeding before I slept)
4. Own 3 nests
5. Most rare/super rares: 3 Athletic/ 3 Atlantis
6. 2 attempts in 24 hours
Results: Both are firestorms

Gingitsune
1. Level 54
2. Epic Air: Nepha, Epic Fire: Pyro
3. Time: 5.06pm CST (used gold to speed breeding), 5.22pm CST, 10.37 am CST
4. Own 3 nests
5. Most rare/super rares: 5 Serpents/ 6 Seabreezes
6. 3 attempts in a 24 hr period
Result: Pumpkin followed by 2 firestorms

Correct version. Can't edit my post :(

Takiofallen
10-19-12, 09:21 AM
some say it does and some don't think it does after this EXP i will have what i believe to be a definitive answer
What is the purpose of breeding in reverse order? Does the order really matter?

Still new to this game, and trying to figure things out slowly....

Takiofallen
10-19-12, 09:24 AM
Thank you i am starting to put together info now I would like all others to PM me with your results please it makes it much easier for me tabulate the results
Well, since I got another 12 hr breed time, I'll go ahead and post my results, as they'll be the same this evening.

Breeding #1
1. Level 60
3. Time: 6:18pm CST
4. Own 2 nests
5. Most rare/super rares: 2 Eagles, 2 Honeybees (red/yellow combos)
6. This is attempt #1 in a 24 hr period

Breeding #2
1. Level 61
3. Time: 8:30am CST
4. Own 2 nests
5. most rare/super rares: 2 Eagles, 2 Honeybees (red/yellow combos)
6. This was attempt #2 in a 24 hour period

I bred only epics, in reverse order(yellow, then red), used no gold to speed up

MissStateGirl
10-19-12, 10:24 AM
Hello Hello!! Hope everyone is having great luck! Letting you know my Stats

1) I am on Level 24
2) I breed Fire lvl 8 named Ash (on the Left) with Air lvl 7 named Cloud (on the Right)
3) I received the 7 Hour Breeding time at 5:30 on 10/18/12
4) I own 1 Nest :-(
5) the Dragons that I have: 1 Atlantis, 2 Seabreeze, 2 Titans, 2 Honeybeen, 1 Eagle, 1 Scoripion
6) I got my Pumkin dragon on the very FIRST try!!

Hope this information help!!

goughy999
10-19-12, 10:28 AM
1. Level 57
2. Fire (Tinder) Air (Skye) both epic
3. 8am (used gold to speed up)
4. 2
5. 3 Eagle
6. 1
GOT FIRESTORM

1. Level 57
3. 8am (no gold used to speed up)
4. 2
5. 3 Eagle
6. 2
GOT FIRESTORM

1. Level 57
3. 6:30pm
4. 2
5. 3 Eagle
6. 3
7 HOUR BREED [:

sunnybabi1986
10-19-12, 11:35 AM
Thank you i am starting to put together info now I would like all others to PM me with your results please it makes it much easier for me tabulate the results

OOps, sorry, forgot, I'll pm next time :)

PDAGuppies
10-19-12, 12:27 PM
Do you want us to send you the information or what? Like should we pm it or yeah... Please reply

Takiofallen
10-19-12, 12:50 PM
Yes please pm so i dont have to go through the thread ti find ifo Thanks

Do you want us to send you the information or what? Like should we pm it or yeah... Please reply

Horntail21
10-19-12, 03:47 PM
Got one! Ill pm the details when I get a chance.

kooky panda
11-09-12, 02:28 PM
Closing as per OPs request.