PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who can't stand the new "items giving coins"?

lilliejen
10-17-12, 05:17 PM
I liked it better before without this feature. I like looking around my house without candy icons EVERYWHERE! My washing machine produces coins like every 10 seconds and I hate clicking on it all the time! :mad:

lilliejen
10-17-12, 05:19 PM
Or at least TL should make it so that they don't pop up as often as every ten to thirty seconds.

sweetstuff525
10-17-12, 05:25 PM
I liked it but tl took it off to fix bugs

jakinyc
10-17-12, 08:31 PM
all of my items only gift me $20 now when before some were over $200.... Is this happening to anyone else?

sourlicorice5
10-17-12, 08:33 PM
I like the new feature. Helps earn coins.

cpebbles73
10-18-12, 01:09 AM
I hate it too , because its always on the way .. Ilike the sparkles much better because you can see you house better.and I also agree with liking it better because it tipped better

sourlicorice5
10-18-12, 05:04 AM
I hate it too , because its always on the way .. Ilike the sparkles much better because you can see you house better.and I also agree with liking it better because it tipped better

Myself I hated the sparkles. I could never tell with a few items which were sparkled and had a hard time clicking it to get the coins. I find the new update (once it returns) is much better but that's only my opinion. Some are going to like while others won't. I just hope they don't change it back.

lilliejen
10-18-12, 10:10 PM

Yes, I agree that I just want to be able to see my house and the items in it without an icon popping up all the time

mareewat
10-20-12, 05:43 AM
I am confused... I only get sparkles when I am liked by a visitor. When I touch the sparkles the lollie (candy) pops up instead of the normal coins.

Are you guys saying you get lollies/treats without likes ???

Kijame
10-20-12, 10:24 AM
Well, when the candies things were still working, the items I got them from actually had timers. e.g. for the aqua shelf it was another 4 minutes for the next candy to pop up. The candies and the sparkles were two different ways to get some extra money. :)

kooky panda
10-20-12, 12:54 PM
I am confused... I only get sparkles when I am liked by a visitor. When I touch the sparkles the lollie (candy) pops up instead of the normal coins.

Are you guys saying you get lollies/treats without likes ???

A feature was put in the game where you could collect from your items, but this was removed because it has some issues .

jakinyc
10-21-12, 02:50 AM
Are they sticking to this "popping candy" version now? I am making barely any money this way.... I used to make more

myproject
10-25-12, 03:54 PM
A feature was put in the game where you could collect from your items, but this was removed because it has some issues .

our items need to earn coins now to reach Home Value of 10M.. can you put it back? we just cant simply rely on sparkles (neighbors like) alone.