PDA

View Full Version : cant login to BS anymore since update in august played over a year to level 96!!!

silentforce
10-17-12, 04:38 PM
please anyone HELP
played over a year to get to level 96 and now this :(
id silentforce
phone samsung galaxy S GT-I9000 android 2.1 update 1
(cant update android cause kies doesnt recognize my phone -.-)
please TEAMLAVE help as your support doesnt even answer :(

silentforce
10-17-12, 07:10 PM
i've helped myself by installing an older version from android-market.co and it works fine again, so the problem come from teamlavas updates for sure! same thing with the halloween version of BS and RS ! they dont work on samsung galaxy phones!

nmishii
10-17-12, 08:02 PM
I have a Galaxy S phone, a Samsung EPIC 4G. I can run the latest versions of Bakery, Restaurant, Farm, and Dragon Stories on it, including the Halloween versions of Bakery and Restaurant. I'm on OS v2.3.6.

silentforce
10-18-12, 06:10 AM
to all samsung galaxy users who cant login anymore since august update get this old version 1.3.6 and everything works fine again ^^
http://android-market.co/games/casual/bakery-story/

silentforce
10-18-12, 06:11 AM
to nmishii: yes cool for you ^^ but we others cant login anymore and we're too poor to buy a new phone and kies doesnt recognize our phones to update android so ...

silentforce
10-18-12, 06:14 AM
and none of the new games from teamlava works with our old (bought last year lol) galaxys ^^even if they write that it does work on 2.1 android it jsut doesnt work (i've installed dragon story it crashes when clicking on something, halloween bakery and restaurant dont even open)

FrozenTurtle
10-18-12, 11:01 AM
You mention that the August update is causing issue for you. Did you try updating to Bakery Story: Halloween? If that doesn't work, you can still go back to your current version. But, this new version has access to lots of new Halloween content! Please let me know if this works for you, or if you continue to experience issues. Thanks!

daystar11
10-19-12, 12:03 PM
I have the same problems with the games not loading with Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S Captivate SGH-1896 (android 2.3.2).

silentforce
10-26-12, 08:22 AM
hi frozen turtle ^^
yes well i cant open at all the following games: restaurant story halloween, bakery story halloween, fashion story halloween, and all updates since august^^farm story halloween works (dont know why ^^) but crashes when clicking on quests to achieve. so due to my problems with bakery story update i havent updated restaurant and fashion story ^^at least i can log in and play with my old versions ^^
galaxy s gt-i9000 android:2.1 update1

silentforce
10-26-12, 08:26 AM
oh yes and all the newly realaesed games like dragon story etc dont work neither i can install some but they immediately crash when tappin on something ^^but i guessed that's because my android is getting really too old? is that so? ^^
if anybody has a working solution for simply apdatng my android would be nice too^^because kies doesnt recognize the phone neither on mac nore on pc :(