PDA

View Full Version : Android feeding amount vs. IPhone

jennbunny23
10-17-12, 04:07 PM
I recently emailed teamlava support to ask them why my husbands game on his android phone still had the attainable feeding amounts while my iPhone has me having to save food for a month just to get one level up on one dragon. Their response? "Check the forum" I was so irritated by that lazy effortless response but none the less I would like my question answered by anyone who knows the deal. Thanks

jennbunny23
10-17-12, 04:09 PM
On just the light dragons I meant

sweetstuff525
10-17-12, 04:11 PM
Wow I'm in disbelief .. The forum wouldn't know about that... Since they are the ones who develop the game

Many time they have said not all players will see the same amounts blah blah blah

By the way if you are talking about the light dragons In new dawn.. Just go to the old app and feed them and evolve them .. It's less food

[S8] Elsa
10-17-12, 04:18 PM
This is a known issue. The original Dragon Story app has a food discrepancy with New Dawn.

jennbunny23
10-17-12, 05:05 PM
Wow I'm in disbelief .. The forum wouldn't know about that... Since they are the ones who develop the game

Many time they have said not all players will see the same amounts blah blah blah

By the way if you are talking about the light dragons In new dawn.. Just go to the old app and feed them and evolve them .. It's less food

Thank you so much for your response sweetstuff! I thought it was a OS issue and didn't realize it was a version issue. I went to old DS and feed them all up to 9 waiting to evolve with my 79,000 food I was saving. You rock 😊

sweetstuff525
10-17-12, 05:27 PM
Thank you so much for your response sweetstuff! I thought it was a OS issue and didn't realize it was a version issue. I went to old DS and feed them all up to 9 waiting to evolve with my 79,000 food I was saving. You rock 😊

Your welcome I got 10 light to epic atleast to get the light boost before tl changes it and I won't be able to do it