PDA

View Full Version : Garden and Ivy's Hut

netaoneneal
10-17-12, 02:48 PM
Does something happen to the garden once you get Ivy's Huy?

kooky panda
10-17-12, 02:53 PM
After your build Ivys hut, you will need to collect from it, then you will get a new goal.

collected from Ivys Hut and a new goal popped up, but it skipped so I did not see it, but I think it was maybe to expand to the garden? (I had already done that).
Then I got a new goal:

Designing the Potion
Ask Friends to send 40 Plant Essence Samples
Gather 20 living wood for Ivy

1850 coins/7 XP
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35412-Castle-Story-Reference-Thread&p=429512&viewfull=1#post429512

netaoneneal
10-17-12, 03:53 PM
Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate a quick response!

floramina
10-21-12, 01:23 AM
After Designing the Potion, a new goal:

Potions of Clarity
Brew and Drink 2 Potions of Clarity ( 4 hr recipe appears in potion shop 15 creep tooth, 1 enchanters essence and 15 purple petals)

1500 coins and 5xp

floramina
10-21-12, 05:32 AM
Completed the Potions of Clarity goal which unlocked the magic garden!!
Now a 22 hour wait to collect from the magic garden.

maguar
10-21-12, 05:38 AM
I haven't unlocked it but I'm told it gives magic fruit and glimmer dust

floramina
10-22-12, 03:39 AM
Collected from the magic garden - received 1 or 2 magic fruit, 10 glimmerFRUIT and handful of coins.  disappointed.

floramina
10-22-12, 03:45 AM
Collected from the magic garden - received 1 or 2 magic fruit, 10 glimmerFRUIT and handful of coins.  disappointed.

i meant the common variety GlimmerBULBs !!

Troubadura
10-22-12, 04:47 AM
I have ivy's hut sence a week, collect every Day but nothing Happens with the Magic Garden... Oh, i have expandet there as soon as it was possible.... Any idear how to trigger it else?! Or is it a Bug?

coconut8888
10-24-12, 01:53 AM
I have ivy's hut sence a week, collect every Day but nothing Happens with the Magic Garden... Oh, i have expandet there as soon as it was possible.... Any idear how to trigger it else?! Or is it a Bug?

The same happend to me, any help is appreciated.
Thank you!

maguar
10-24-12, 02:08 AM
Did you rotate your garden? If so rotate it back and you should be able to get the goal.

seattlestown
10-24-12, 10:34 AM
Mine won't work either. I've collected from ivys hut four times now & nothing. Tried rotating it and nothing. At the first hut collection there was a ? Mark above the garden but it never activated when clicking it many times. Then it disappeared.

FlyingMonkee
10-24-12, 11:16 AM
Try Force Closing your game and then going back. If you remember what Goal you were on I can check for you

Mine won't work either. I've collected from ivys hut four times now & nothing. Tried rotating it and nothing. At the first hut collection there was a ? Mark above the garden but it never activated when clicking it many times. Then it disappeared.

Troubadura
10-24-12, 11:50 PM
I'm not working on any Quest at the Moment, my Story Book is empty ;-)
I try since a few Days to trigger the Magic Garden Quest. Collected few Mins ago again from ivy's hut and dit the Force closing after it, reopend the Game, could collect again from ivy's hut but thats it so far... Thought its collecting from ivy's hut that triggers the Magic Garden... Am i wrong? I even went straight after collecting to the potion Shop, started making a potion because a nbr told me this Way she unlocked it... Nothing again...
Thx for any help!

NanaCanna
10-25-12, 12:42 AM
After I finished unlocking the garden w/ rainbow my goals ended. I'm so sad. I love the goals & I really love this game. I hope we get something new tomorrow or when they do updates for castle.

kooky panda
10-25-12, 05:32 AM
After I finished unlocking the garden w/ rainbow my goals ended. I'm so sad. I love the goals & I really love this game. I hope we get something new tomorrow or when they do updates for castle.

Have you collected from the magic garden yet? I think I got a set of goals after I collected from it.

seattlestown
10-25-12, 09:41 AM
Try Force Closing your game and then going back. If you remember what Goal you were on I can check for you

I don't have any goals. That's the problem. I can collect once a day from ivys but but my magic garden just sits there locked. No goals are triggered. And no way to unlock my garden. Maybe it's a bug. I have several NB's with the same problem.

seattlestown
10-25-12, 09:42 AM
Oh ps... I always force close my game many times a day

hopesdragons
10-25-12, 09:45 AM
I don't have any more goals either. I've gotten 2 from the Tablet, but that's it. I do hope there are more coming. I like having goals to work on (plus, I'm getting maxed out on many of my things)

coconut8888
10-25-12, 10:00 AM
Thank you so much Maguar, rotating the garden worked :D

seattlestown
10-25-12, 10:24 AM
Ok... I rotated my garden again. Then force closed & restarted the game. Then the ? Mark appeared again & I was able to click it and trigger the potion goal :). Soooo happy now!

FlyingMonkee
10-25-12, 10:39 AM
Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy the Goals!

Ok... I rotated my garden again. Then force closed & restarted the game. Then the ? Mark appeared again & I was able to click it and trigger the potion goal :). Soooo happy now!

Troubadura
10-25-12, 11:52 AM
It worked over here aswell!!! Thx for the help!!

draggiesfire
11-24-12, 06:35 PM
I can't find where to get purple flowers for
Potions of clarity

arale_norimaki
11-24-12, 07:02 PM
I can't find where to get purple flowers for
Potions of clarity

If you mean purple petals, you get them from rocket larkspur, tab nature in the market

danistanton24
11-26-12, 05:24 AM
I am working on a couple of different tasks - one being trying to expand to get the garden. Unfortunately it is so expensive in coins to expand ($75,000). Any thoughts if I should do anything else first? I'm also working on the necessary truffles, premium meat, and sir pigglesworth... (have 2 nuggets and 2 eggs, no apples, but have got an apple tree with gems.)

cheryllemon
03-21-13, 12:36 PM
I can only brew one potion of clarity. I ran out of purple petals and I haven't been able to get more!! What flowers are more likely to give me the purple petals?

maguar
03-21-13, 02:48 PM
I can only brew one potion of clarity. I ran out of purple petals and I haven't been able to get more!! What flowers are more likely to give me the purple petals?

The rocket larkspur. Also the purple cow drops them as well.