PDA

View Full Version : Cant tell what pets I need to unloock Tree Frog

HansKilledFrans
10-17-12, 01:17 PM
Having trouble, I'm lvl 27 and cant figure out what pets I need to collect to unlock Tree Frog. You should post the pets names instead of assuming we can tell what they are with those small pics, please help.

DaojinWildfire
10-18-12, 05:50 PM
There's only a limited amount of space available, so it would be difficult to fit both a picture and text into such a small area, especially if you're playing on a small mobile device. You can always compare the pets to the ones in the Market so you know which ones you need. It sounds like you're on the High Jump Contest collection, so the 3 pets you'll need are Bengal, Bordie Collie, and Toyger.

HansKilledFrans
10-18-12, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the help, I've been looking online for any place that might help by telling what's needed, only there isn't one, so thankyou.

HansKilledFrans
10-20-12, 05:55 PM
Need help again, got the Collie and the Bengal, but cant find the Toyger, how do I get the Toyger

KadeeDid
10-20-12, 09:12 PM
Need help again, got the Collie and the Bengal, but cant find the Toyger, how do I get the Toyger

Good info which tells what you need in Stickies at beginning of forum. I think it is http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25225-Breed-Information-Database

KadeeDid