PDA

View Full Version : Mass Breeding Experiment

Takiofallen
10-17-12, 11:31 AM
A lot of us have thought about, tried, dreamed and created a way to breed better. With all the effort that we have put in individual I wanted to reach out to my fellow forum family with an idea. What if we all participated in a Mass breeding experiment? We choose one day of the week in an attempt to breed one dragon.
We will as a group set baseline parameters that we all can control, report our results and take what we can?t control and try to make heads or tails of it. I am willing to do most of the leg work but would need help at some time or another.
What we can control:
1. The dragons we use
2. The side we put them on to breed
3. The level of dragons we use
4. Speeding up breeding to try again

What we can?t Control:
1. Dragon BORN names
2. Current level at breeding time

Now there are a lot of other variables that fall in to each category (just put the basics) but again I would need some help. So if anyone would like to be a part of this just leave yes on the thread. I?m not sure how my people we actually have her but I would think a minimum of 20 people would be a good group. If we get enough people I will get to work. I will put up all threads to swap ideas and choose all baseline parameters etc. So let me know

Nefertekas
10-17-12, 12:03 PM
I would not mind, but most of my dragons are in epic form already. I've been trying some rares and super rares but can't seem to get 'em -.-

Takiofallen
10-17-12, 12:09 PM
I only breed with epics. I would have 2 control groups one using epic only and others using non epics.

goughy999
10-17-12, 12:14 PM
Id be up for contributing :]
As long as I have the correct dragons of course.

Sounds like a good idea.

dapplefur
10-17-12, 01:03 PM
i'd like to help.

suesfarmm
10-17-12, 01:08 PM
I would be happy to help . My I D is suesfarmm. I play everyday. I post msg and only visit off my wall.

Nefertekas
10-17-12, 01:18 PM
Okay then, I mostly have epics but I might breed one I'll want to evolve. :) now that I think about it, I have non-epic : athletic, air, poison, fairy , scorpion and eagle. Orhers that I have I want to keep as babies, such as the clown, familiar, griffin.

citius
10-17-12, 01:51 PM
This was a good idea!

Coral Indigo lvl4 - Fairy Breeze lvl4, 11:55am GMT+1 = Mindvolt
Water Hydro lvl4 - Magic Pojo lvl4, 03:25am GMT+1 = Aether
Firestorm Apollo lvl7 - Coral Indigo lvl7, 7:00am GMT+1 = Mindvolt
...in that order (left - right), and none is renamed..

So far, that is what I have written down. But I will write some more once I get more rares.

Though I don't think level matters and which side they are on the breeding den..

What I think really matters, is the time.. ;) But we'll see..

goughy999
10-17-12, 01:56 PM
i had this jotted down from a previous attempt at logging breeding

mindvolt (epic) + charm (epic)
1. 20 hours - magic (rare)
2. 20 hours - magic (rare)
3. 13 hours - scorpion (super rare)
4. 10 hours - coral (common)
5. 8 hours - genie (common)
6. 13 hours - scorpion (super rare)

although i didnt pay attention to names oor times.

empress2013
10-17-12, 03:29 PM
Count me in

kwhales
10-17-12, 03:48 PM
Sounds great. I have a variety of dragon levels-from level one--yes my poisons, to epic. Count me in too. You know all our IDs from this forum, so once you have everything figured out, or need help setting up parameters, let us know, here, or add and wall us.

sunnybabi1986
10-17-12, 04:26 PM
I'm game! Count me in :) Just let me know details when available.

LilMzB4Life
10-17-12, 04:38 PM
I'm in. I need something to make this game more exciting for me.

PDAGuppies
10-17-12, 04:49 PM
Hey there!
I wanna help.
But all my dragons are all in different levels.
1/4 are epic
1/4 are between level 6 and 7
2/4 are all random levels.
ID-PDAGuppies

Takiofallen
10-17-12, 07:41 PM
I am glad people want to help so first order of business is what dragon are we going to breed? I would like to go with the new dragon that we get tomorrow since i believe no one would have a problem committing 24+ hours to. If we are all in agreement then i will set up the baseline parameters we must adhere to.

dapplefur
10-17-12, 07:45 PM
I am glad people want to help so first order of business is what dragon are we going to breed? I would like to go with the new dragon that we get tomorrow since i believe no one would have a problem committing 24+ hours to. If we are all in agreement then i will set up the baseline parameters we must adhere to.

i'm totally fine with trying for the new dragon.

10-17-12, 08:02 PM
I will be willing to either breed, help or both. I have quite a few mulltipules in differet levels.

Aileen_
10-19-12, 11:37 PM
This sounds good: let me know what we're planning on breeding and I'll contribute

goughy999
10-20-12, 02:17 AM
We did it yesterday lol I'm sure we will do it more though.

I believe we should do it 1 day a week. The same day every week so we know to have our breeding dem to start the experiment

kooky panda
11-09-12, 02:30 PM
Closing as per OPs request