PDA

View Full Version : Selling Dragons - Common Occurrence?

RoseRIP
10-17-12, 10:04 AM
I have a goal where I need to create an Eagle Dragon. It's not marked as a common dragon so I'm not sure what the % chance is to get the dragon. However, I can see how one would need to sell some of their existing dragons that belong to its element type due to not having enough space in one's habitat.

Is it a somewhat common occurrence to sell dragons to make room for more?

*I've become so attached to the name of my dragon that the thought of selling one I like just to make room for another dragon is a little disheartening.

goughy999
10-17-12, 10:09 AM
I try to keep at least on of each dragon I come across.
I you don't want to sell one then maybe buy another habitat.

badger8
10-17-12, 12:34 PM
I also keep 1 of each common. The rest I sell. If I've sold 100 dragons so far, I wouldn't be surprised. It is hard to sell rares, too, but I certainly don't need 10 Eagles! You just can't keep all the dragons you breed with the limited habitats.
Don't worry- they all go to good homes ;)

Nefertekas
10-17-12, 01:27 PM
I also keep 1 of each common. The rest I sell. If I've sold 100 dragons so far, I wouldn't be surprised. It is hard to sell rares, too, but I certainly don't need 10 Eagles! You just can't keep all the dragons you breed with the limited habitats.
Don't worry- they all go to good homes ;)
Agreed. ;) I try to keep one of each common (except for Love dragons, because they make more money than firestorms at lvl1) and sell out the excess or whenever I need room. As for rares and super rares, I guess it depends. I've kept 3 super rare scorpions,would have 4 had my nephew not sold one. -.- I also decided to keep 2 clowns, 2 familiars, 2 griffins... One is a baby and the other an adult. I guess it depends on which dragons you prefer, coin intake, yadda yadda :)

Nefertekas
10-17-12, 01:28 PM
But if I get another clown or familiar I might keep it, especially the familiar xD also I might get another adult winter dragon just because it looks cool :)

goughy999
10-17-12, 01:36 PM
Agreed. ;) I try to keep one of each common (except for Love dragons, because they make more money than firestorms at lvl1) and sell out the excess or whenever I need room. As for rares and super rares, I guess it depends. I've kept 3 super rare scorpions,would have 4 had my nephew not sold one. -.- I also decided to keep 2 clowns, 2 familiars, 2 griffins... One is a baby and the other an adult. I guess it depends on which dragons you prefer, coin intake, yadda yadda :)

The love dragons and firestorms you keep, you should level up to level 3 (only feed 10 times not 15) and it will boost that little amount that they earn you. That's what I do anyway, can't see much point in havin a lvl 1 when it costs so little to get it level 3.

Nefertekas
10-17-12, 01:42 PM
The love dragons and firestorms you keep, you should level up to level 3 (only feed 10 times not 15) and it will boost that little amount that they earn you. That's what I do anyway, can't see much point in havin a lvl 1 when it costs so little to get it level 3.
Yes I know, and I probably will do that, but I was planning to get rid of them sometime soon...but nothing cool comes up in breeding. Oh well.

goughy999
10-17-12, 01:52 PM
Yes I know, and I probably will do that, but I was planning to get rid of them sometime soon...but nothing cool comes up in breeding. Oh well.

Lol yea I'm the same. It would be nice to have all dens full of rares and ultra rares :]

mico3
10-17-12, 06:08 PM
I keep one of each dragon... I have a few dens on my upper levels with some more rare types in baby form just because I don't have the heart to sell them (yet) and they help make more $$ than I'd be making with the dens empty. My goal is though to just have one of each dragon in epic form at the end.

hyper_ch
10-17-12, 10:28 PM
The problem is the number of habitats is (currently) limited at 27? So you can't keep all dragons... at the moment, I keep them all and only start selling when I have bread a new dragon that I don't already have - so I sell one I have twice or more.

kwhales
10-18-12, 03:34 AM
RoseRIP--selling dragons will get easier. I have 3 poisons (thanks to witch try) at lvl 3, and a fruitful at lvl 3 too. I already sold a poison and it was easy.
Just think of it as, they all go to a better better place-possibly with the witch we couldn't get.

Space is limited so selling is necessary if you want to keep trying for different breeds.